Calificación media

4.6 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7 /5

Sobre APS Payroll

Los clientes obtienen procesos de nómina y RR. HH. más sencillos.

Descubre más sobre APS Payroll

Mostrando 599 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Michele D.
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Materiales de construcción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/11/2018

"APS meets all of our payroll needs. Great customer service and support."

Puntos a favor: I've been working with APS for almost two years and being my very first experience with a payroll software I found it very easy to learn. The way this software is built and organized makes it very easy to use it. This is particularly true when you are in need to create a report. In this case you can choose one of the several ready-to-use reports from the "Report Manager" option, or you can build your own customized report that best meets your needs. Additionally, to save time and efforts the report you created can be shared among several users in different departments.
Another thing I liked about APS is the excellent customer service I received in all of the inquires and issues I encountered during my job.

Contras: What I liked least about this software is the fact that when you enter or modify any type of information there is no "safety net", meaning the system does not ask you to confirm your changes before leaving the tab you are in. By adding this extra step you will be "forced" to double check your entries and this can be very helpful in avoiding mistakes especially on sensitive information like bank account numbers, pay rates, or addresses.
Another feature that could be implemented is to allow users to download raw data or .csv file directly from the "Analytics" tiles. Right now you can only display, look, and print the information but you cannot download the data in on Excel format. From an Human Resources standpoint it would very helpful to be able to download data such as Employee Turnover, New Hires by department, and Employee Count by month.

por APS el 16/11/2018

Thank you so much for your honest and enlightening review, Michele. We really appreciate your feedback. We would love the opportunity to speak with you one on one and discuss your concerns. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at aremedies@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.

• Publicado el 13/11/2018
Robin C.
Office Mgr
Agricultura, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/1/2020

"Love it so far"

Comentarios: Being able to combine payroll AND HR online is amazing. I love the reporting options I have and that I can still run payroll in house but have APS handle the taxes so they are done correctly.

Puntos a favor: I love the reporting options! There are so many great reporting options as well as the option to put together your own! I also like that you don't have to sign up for each module if you don't need it. If you are using the payroll module but don't want/need the HR or attendance module than you don't have to sign up for those. I also like that you have your own (small) dedicated support team instead of just calling in or doing an online chat with a random person. We have only been using APS for a short time but so far I love it much more than our previous providers which included Quickbooks and Sage.

Contras: You do several training calls and those can be a bit hard to schedule depending on scheduling conflicts on both sides but that would be expected anywhere..... There really isn't anything I can say I don't really like so far? Maybe the price? It is a tiny bit pricey... Especially for smaller companies.... The only other thing I would like to see would be a quicker processing time for direct deposit. Our previous payroll company was able to process same day which comes in very handy for us (especially during holidays) since we run payroll the following day after the end of our pay period.

por APS el 6/2/2020

Your positive review is very much appreciated, Robin! We're glad to hear you're happy with the reporting options and your dedicated support team. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Publicado el 14/1/2020
Rickelle L.
Cashier
Producción de alimentos, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/1/2021

"Awesome"

Comentarios: Overall experience for this is an A plus!! Highly recommended!

Puntos a favor: I literally NEVER had an issue signing in at work, they was never an issue with my pay, time now hours. The system never froze while I was using like some others it was great.

Contras: I can’t name anything I have an issue with. The person that would use the system would mess up but the system would always show where they went wrong.

• Publicado el 27/1/2021
Julie C.
Payroll Specialist
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/8/2018

"Payroll Specialist"

Comentarios: My experience has had some good and some bad. I feel the customer service is great but I don't feel the system meets our companies needs as I have to track several things manually because the system does not track them correctly.

Puntos a favor: The system is pretty user friendly. I like the fact that the majority of reports export into excel. Customer service team is always readily available to help and very responsive.

Contras: There are issues with transferring employees from company to company. The system does not cap deductions correctly.

por APS el 24/8/2018

We appreciate your review, Julie! We're glad to hear our support team is providing the responsive attention you deserve.

We see that you are experiencing issues with the performance of our system. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service. We would also love the opportunity to speak with you one on one to discuss your concerns. If you could please contact April Remedies, Success Manager, at aremedies@apspayroll.com or 318-213-3263, she would be happy to talk further.

Thank you for being an APS customer!

• Publicado el 22/8/2018
Jenny B.
Registrar
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/11/2020

"Time saver!"

Comentarios: This has greatly helped supervisors monitor for overtime. It's the first system we've used to digitally process time off requests, and after using a paper system for year, this has been a welcome change. Highly recommend.

Puntos a favor: This has been a great tool for managing employee time, benefits and leave in our organization. The self-serve portal is great for allowing employees to clock in/out from anywhere on campus (it is geofenced). It allows both employees and supervisors to easily monitor time so overtime is not so frequent. We also used it for benefit enrollment which streamlined the entire process for everyone!

Contras: The only glitch I've found is that the only spot to enter an employee comment is before you click "clock out" or "clock in," so an extra clock in/out is necessary to add a comment, and then the admin has to clean up that time entry. (Comments are necessary if a punch is missed: for example, if an employee forgot to clock in from lunch, they would have to enter the comment "missed clock in after lunch 12:15" before they clock out.

por APS el 30/11/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Jenny! We are happy to hear that the APS platform has made it easier for you to manage employee time, benefits, and leave. We will pass along your constructive feedback regarding comments for time entries.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for being a valued APS customer!

• Publicado el 24/11/2020
Dee ann S.
Controller
Servicios medioambientales, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2019

"Excellent Product for our Small Business without a Huge Investment"

Comentarios: Before APS our payroll process was a multiple day process. It was a compilation of paper a third party time clock system that was very limited and our vacation policy was maintained by a spreadsheet and emails.

Puntos a favor: This software completely transformed our Payroll and HR processes. Completely integrated all aspects together into one place.

Contras: Have not really had any cons with the software if we run into something that we need it is either available or the customer support will give us ideas for a work around if not currently available.

por APS el 27/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Dee Ann! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Publicado el 26/11/2019
Sandy R.
Financial Manager
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/11/2019

"Switching to APS Was a Smart Move"

Comentarios: I am beyond satisfied with our move to APS. The overall payroll processing system is easier to use than our previous system and has significantly more functionality by enabling employees to enter their hours directly via website or app and then enabling managers to approve automatically. The transition took about two months and throughout the experience, APS made it their priority to communicate clearly and effectively with me. Customer service is clearly a top value, and I am pleased with my assigned team's quick and consistent availability either via email or phone. Our service, functionality, efficiency, comprehension, and overall satisfaction have increased dramatically with APS, while our monthly payments have decreased. That makes us one very happy customer!

Puntos a favor: I appreciate the ease of use and logical flow of the payroll process. The system is intuitive and not at all intimidating to administrators, managers, or employees using eSelfService.

Contras: We have had some trouble with the eSign feature, where hourly employees are required to verify their payroll hour submissions and everyone must verify leave times. This does not always work consistently for us. Thankfully, as the administrator, I am able to override an unsigned time card.

por APS el 27/11/2019

We're happy to hear that the intuitive design of our platform was easily accessible to everyone in your company, Sandy! We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Publicado el 24/11/2019
Heather N.
HR Generalist
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/11/2019

"Great but needs some updating"

Comentarios: We are generally impressed but it's seems like a newer software that needs to do some updating and more frequent updating at that.

Puntos a favor: Benefit management and carrier connection.
Ease of use for employees and administrators.
Accuracy of timekeeping and payroll.
Leave of Absence event tracking.

Contras: Performance Reviews. The templates are just too difficult to load as we use forms specific to each position. Editing of individual questions is not possible so we are not using this feature.
Customization is lacking in benefit set-up. We are not able to create custom messages during open enrollment, add specific attachments, or select PCP for our HMO plans which is pretty standard.
Notifications for Non-Banking Days. They pop up every time you go back to the dashboard. There should be a button to click I don't want to see this message anymore.
Customer Service is great and responsive but sometimes you get different answers from different reps.

por APS el 19/11/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to review the APS system. We see that you are experiencing issues with the performance and reliability of our system. We would like you to know that we have passed your feedback on to our development team as it is our goal to provide excellent service.

If you have any other comments or questions, please do not hesitate to call, message, or email your account manager.

Thank you for being an APS customer!

• Publicado el 16/11/2019
Deborah P.
HR
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/11/2019

"Nice to have all of my data in one place."

Comentarios: I really enjoy having one program that does almost everything I need. Being a department of one for 3 small companies with about 120 total employees, I need something that helps to keep my organized and on task. APS helps me do that.

Puntos a favor: I liked that I had Payroll, benefits, reviews etc. all in one place and accessible to multiple people for ease of completion and reduced time and paperwork.

Contras: I am in the state of WA and there are somethings that are fairly new that We are having to have work arounds because APS does not provide that service as of yet. Also the set up and style of performance management tools are a bit outdated. we have made a work around for that as well.

por APS el 15/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Deborah! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made it easy for you to manage all of your locations. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

• Publicado el 14/11/2019
Jaime G.
CFO
Consultoría de gestión
    4.5 /5
    3.5 /5
  • Publicado el 25/6/2015

"Breath of Fresh Air for MAC Users!"

Puntos a favor: The software works on the Safari platform so I don't have to download other browsers. Although not completely intuitive, the software is easy to use and the customer service is excellent. I love how they assign one service rep for consistency but others are always available to help you if needed. I have used Automatic Data Processing (ADP) and Paychex, and hands down this is the best software we have found to manage our payroll. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Contras: Some of the features are not as adaptable to our needs as we would like, and some of the reporting capabilities are not intuitive, but again the customer service is far superior to that of any other company so it has really been a non-issue.

• Publicado el 25/6/2015
Anthony C.
Regional Manager
Comercio minorista, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/11/2019

"APS Payroll and Hiring Software is second to none"

Comentarios: We are solving payroll and new hire issues. They make it so easy for our reps to complete their onboarding process that we can't imagine ever going back to our old software. They also make it extremely easy to troubleshoot payroll issues in the even that a rep didn't receive their pay card or direct deposit.

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of use that this product offers. Even your day 1 employees can get the hang of this software before lunch time on their very first day using it. I also really like that they are continually updating and improving the software as the professional landscape grows and changes through technology. APS seems to be at the forefront of advancing their software so you'll never be frustrated at using a slow or outdated software for hiring or payroll. All in all this is just a great product that anyone can use and that is a major selling point for any business owner. Nobody wants to spend tons of time and money just training their HR and payroll teams to use their software and APS keeps that cost at a minimum.

Contras: I can't really think of anything i don't like about this software. I guess the one thing that i think APS could improve is where they put the search bars to search for current employees. Right now you have to go to a specific page to search for already hired employees while the applicant search bar can be accessed from the main screen.

por APS el 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Anthony! We're glad to hear you're happy with the intuitive design of our platform and our system has reduced your errors. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Chris T.
COO
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/11/2019

"A great tool and great company"

Comentarios: We've had a great experience working with APS. We find the platform to be easy to use, and the people to be a joy to partner with.

Puntos a favor: The APS platform is user-friendly and simple to use. Additionally, the employees of APS are fantastic to work with. The people of the company are the real gem that sets APS apart from the others!

Contras: The GL implementation is slightly cumbersome and time-consuming

por APS el 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Chris! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Felicia S.
Human Resources Manager
Productos químicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/11/2019

"I was nervous about switching our HRIS from ADP to APS."

Comentarios: APS has far surpassed our expectations. The recruiting/hire feature has saved me hours of work in relation to on-boarding. It's been amazing to have the seamless transfer of employee data into payroll. More recently, APS was able to setup EDI feeds with most of our benefit carriers. Yet another reduction in my data entry responsibilities! :D

Puntos a favor: The ability to customize the software quickly and easily. The fast and knowledgeable customer service to help with any customization required has been my favorite feature since our transition to this software.

Contras: Happy to say that software works exactly as promised. This is more of a behind the scenes detail, but I wish at APS would draft our bank account for the lump sum total of the garnishment checks each payroll and then issue the individual checks from their account. As it stands, APS cuts individual garnishment checks from our bank account each week. This results in extra weekly admin on our company accounting side of things.

por APS el 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Felicia! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Dave L.
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/11/2019

"Very helper Support Team Members, Fast, Friendly Service"

Comentarios: Substantially lower payroll fees vs my full service accounting firm.

Puntos a favor: Turn around time is within 1 business day for any questions you might have. Fast resolution to any issues that you might have. Very helper support team Members, providing fast, friendly Service. The website interface that they developed is very easy to use and each monthly payroll takes about 10 clicks to complete. Its a matter of clicking through a 5 or so tabs confirming various employee data and payroll hours inputs. Before the transition to APS, I did compare the features, pricing of a few other online payroll firms. I am very satisfied and glad that I selected APS to be my payroll provider.

Contras: None that I can think of, especially at this low price point while providing top notch professional accounting service.

por APS el 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Dave! We're glad to hear our top-rated support team is providing the timely and responsive attention you deserve. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!

Tyson H.
Accounting Coordinator
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados

"Great Value"

Comentarios: APS Payroll has been a major improvement for our company. Our records are now more detailed and our reporting is more accurate. Also, we've been able to save over a day in the processing time for payroll. However, the best thing APS has offered is their customer service. Every employee of theirs has been top notch with solutions and very prompt.

Puntos a favor: APS Payroll tracks time and automates the time entry process, which had been unavailable to us through a previous provider. We also have staff at multiple locations, and APS gives a variety of options for clocking in/out. We were able provide "time clocks" to each location with relatively little start up costs. The user interface is very easy to understand and almost all of our users were able to learn how to use APS in less than a day.

Contras: About the only issue we've run into thus far is with the linking of the tablets when using the tablet app. At two locations, the tablets will occasionally unlink for reasons we are unsure. However, the fix is easy and can be done the average user.

por APS el 19/11/2019

We appreciate your positive review, Tyson! We're glad to hear our unified platform has made processing payroll a breeze. We'll make sure to pass along your constructive feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you continue to have a great experience with APS!