Opiniones de ProProfs Chat

Sobre ProProfs Chat

ProProfs Chat ayuda a ofrecer asistencia proactiva a los clientes, aumentar la participación, captar clientes potenciales, identificar oportunidades de venta adicional y mucho más.

Descubre más sobre ProProfs Chat

You are also able to pick and choose from the features you need to build a package of your own, all at a very fair pricing.

Contras:

I can't come up with any features that I was missing at the top of my head.

Valoraciones de ProProfs Chat

Relación calidad-precio
4.6

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.8/10

ProProfs Chat tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 53 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ProProfs Chat antes?

Filtrar opiniones (53)

Preethi
Preethi
Tecnología y servicios de la información

Affordable and highly valued Service

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It’s embarrassing to say that it took us over six months to get started with Live2Support. No idea why? It is great converter and lead generator. It has anything and everything needed to run successful live and automated chats. It has reduced response time and tremendously improved online customer service. I have not imagined how easy are the step-by-step tutorials to configure and customize each and everything on this live chat service. It has awesome support service. They have integrated my chat with 3D cart, website and sales force. I created two branded custom chat images one for offline and one for online they help me get that up and running and positioned where I wanted it. I have quarterly renewed the services priced at $110 and will continue with it till I have business.

The affordable and reliable chat service of Live2Support's has helped our organization to reduce response time in delivering online customer service. Its associated analytical services have helped us to analyze sales trigger points and redefined our customer satisfaction parameters. It has become unique tool in organization’s daily operations to identify key metrics for gauging its effectiveness. Its control panel has enhanced our ability to measure and analyze live chat channel and individual chat agent performance. This unique capability has helped us to achieve high customer satisfaction through quick issue resolution in highly focused interactions.

Contras:

The extended functionality provided need extensive time frame to explore

Deepanshu
Deepanshu
Marketing Manager en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Quick to Notify Us on Customers

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: Overall we feel that that this live chat software is pretty competent when it comes to alerting us about incoming queries and helping us to not miss out on important support opportunities. Would definitely recommend it to those who have been facing delays.

We like how it doesn’t let us miss out on incoming customer queries. We’re able to take all of them when our agents are online. It’s quite quick as well and agents don’t feel a lag either.

Contras:

We would like to see more customization options for the chat button. We feel that there are fewer options to make them look more engaging for visitors to click them right away.

Monica
Marketing Manager en India
Internet, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best live chat tool I've worked on!

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Awesome features.
I am using this tool since 2 years at my organization and I am quite satisfied with it. I don't think I have anything as of now that I can share in con section. It works well for me!

As an experienced live chat agent, I can very well tell you that some of the tools I had previously worked with were more complicated than the plot of the movie Inception. But ProProfs Chat is all about business! Simple, easy to use and no complications!

SEO Editor en India
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Making Product Announcements is a Breeze

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We have had a good experience with ProProfs Chat, and their team has helped us every step of the way. The software is easy to use and great for businesses of all sizes. We highly recommend ProProfs Chat to anyone who needs a strong tool for customer service.

Our team has been using this software for quite some time. ProProfs Chat has many features, but the part we liked the most was the announcements. We could communicate marketing material and offers to potential customers instantly.

Contras:

We hope to see more templates for chatbots as it helps design conversations in line with our brand.

Sugandh
Sugandh
Sr. Marketing Executive en India

Proactive Support Made Possible

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I’d say that the experience with ProProfs Chat has been very smooth so far and we’re glad that we’re still onboard with it. Would recommend it to all.

ProProfs Chat is definitely making it easier for us to become more proactive while offering support to our customers. We track and find opportunities where we can initiate a chat with our customers.

Contras:

The fact that there should be more customization options because we’re not that equipped with CSS knowledge. So it would help if they can help us create more attractive looking chat widgets.

Anji
Anji
Software Developer en India

Helps You Market Better on Website

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The software is definitely likable since it is fast, responsive, offers exactly what we need in terms of features and builds an awesome experience for our tools.

I like there is this Announcement feature available. It helps us strategize how we should market our latest sales or product updates to customers visiting our website.

Contras:

Haven’t found one so far in our use of the software for the past 11 months.

Toma
Toma
CEO en Rumania
Propiedad inmobiliaria, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Helps us Predict Customer Response

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Satisfied with the overall experience with this product as it helps us every day to reach out to our site visitors everyday. Would recommend brands to give it a try.

I’m sure that predicting customer response may be common in a lot of live chat solutions today. But this tool helps us understand the customer mindset faster and enables my agents to come up with a solution faster.

Contras:

I’m not sure if there is something I can point out as what I least like about this software. So far the experience has been really good.

hace 2 años

Thanks for sharing your review on ProProfs Chat.

Another world
Another world
España

Saumya
Saumya
Business Development en India

Boosts Customer Engagement

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: So far so good. We’ve seen a significant growth in our website engagement with the help of this live chat software and would highly recommend others to give it a try.

The fact that we can improve our customer engagement on the website and at the same time educate customers about what’s coming in for them makes proprofs chat special for us.

Contras:

I’m not sure what to complain about the product. It has flawlessly helped us overcome our biggest concern which was to improve website engagement.

Saurabh
Saurabh
SEO Expert en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Overall a Supportive Tool

4.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We’re liking our experience with the software so far and so far we’ve never encountered major issues with their services or subscription.

We like how ProProfs completes our support suite. With its integration abilities, we are able to integrate it with our existing tools and manage incoming support and sales requests.

Contras:

We should get more widget themes and designs to help us switch from one template to another.

Mike
Event Planner en India
Fuente de la reseña

I can monitor people on my site!!

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Well, when enterprise companies are using this software and have no complaints, why would a blogger have any complaints! ;)

I am a blogger and I needed a medium to connect with my readers on WordPress website. When I got ProProfs Chat, I thought it's just a live chat software but then I realized I could monitor my visitors, engage them in conversations and send them chat invites - IMPRESSED!

Tami
VP of Operations en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados

Great Chat Program

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Wonderful. We enjoy using this CHAT software.

Ease of use. Cost was in a reasonable amount for our budget.

Contras:

How to add to your website instructions are not real easy to understand. Random software issues had to be addressed by calling support.

Head of Growth en Polonia
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Advanced chat tool, rather for small companies

4.0 hace 2 años

They provide a purchase history of the client we are chatting with – this helps in personalized conversation with him/her. You can see the activity of your customer while he/she is exploring your website – thanks to this feature you can initiate a conversation with your potential customer and help him/her in the purchasing process. You get all analytics you need to see how operators of your chats are performing. I like the feature that allows me to take over a chat conversation if it is necessary – sometimes the customer's case can be complicated and the novice operator may not have enough knowledge to solve it.

Contras:

I didn't find anything that I didn't like.

Svein
Head of support services en Noruega
Aerolíneas/aviación, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great service for our customers

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Good value and affordable prices.

Easy set up and this Product reduce our incoming phone calls

Contras:

Nothing I can mention as I remeber now!!!

Joya
Suministros y equipo para empresas

Simple and customizable

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: With its easy to use interfaces, availability of native applications for smartphones and several other value added features it surely was ours go-to solution when we were in immediate need of enhancing our website performance by extracting more number of sales/sales leads through it along with serving all our online customers with optimum support.

It’s designed to be simple and smart and integrates optimally with our Salesforce CRM for automated migration of all conversation we have on website to our CRM. It allowed us “powered by” logo removed, making sure our customers get a seamless customized experience from start to finish.

Contras:

Perhaps by extending a free trial that runs for a month so that people who are slow to adopt also tests it fully before putting in an assessment.

kenley
Banca

Affordable and highly valued Service

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It is one of the most cost effective solution available in market for interacting with website visitor. Besides as a mean of sales and support for the website visitor it is also a mean to create your brand value for organization

We can manage multiple website using single live chat account. The responses are faster and quicker due to canned responses. Logo can be placed on chat window creating higher brand value. Co-browsing is also possible while chat on visitor end. Function of call back is really helpful to create a alternative option of interaction

Contras:

comprehensive functionality need a lot of time to evaluate. online help documents need revamp may be to technical as far as I think may be its too technical for me only

Mukesh
Senior Team Lead en India
Fuente de la reseña

Best tool connect with other customer support tools

5.0 hace 5 años

I needed a live chat which would connect with my CRM, helpdesk, email marketing tool and so on. ProProfs Chat offers numerous integration with all these tools!

zara

Cost Effective Value Loaded solution

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It is no doubt one of the best solution available in live chat services. We can say that it is value for money as the feature that this service provides are available at a higher cost from other service providers.

It provides the full opportunity for branding in visitor chat window besides that it also have comprehensive visitor information tracking which helps us a lot to create a targeted response to the website visitor.

Contras:

The online helps need rationalization. It is not that it does not have the contents but there organization need little rationalization however I think it has nothing to do with the service itself

Nicole
Owner & IT Head en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent service for an even greater product!

5.0 hace 5 años

ProProfs has made helping my online customers so much easier than ever before. I have noticed that with this product, my sales have gone up twenty percent over the past month. (Versus the previous two months) ProProfs lets me see what any visitor is looking at in real time and allows me to live chat with them if they are in need of assistance. It has allowed my company to perform Customer Service to its fullest potential which makes my vistors and returning customers happier. Before I purchased this amazing little chat system, I couldn't pair my customers up with the products they need - and now I can!!

Consultant en India
Automoción, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great solution with loaded support.

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience is, Magnificent components. I'm utilizing this device since 2 years at my association and I am very happy with it. I don't think I have anything as of since I can partake in con segment. It functions admirably for me!

I have utilized such countless administrations yet nothing comes identical to Live2Support. However Others are likewise acceptable, Live2Support has its name as a result of vivacious programming and reliably remarkable execution.

Contras:

While doing my online business what I understood that we have made our online presence yet it is significantly more static in case there is no partner on the site of project lead in our show rooms.

Songbedna
Business analyst en India

Easy to use. Very effective

4.0 hace 5 años

It is very easy to use and install on a website, didn't take me long at all. It has helped me communicate effectively.

Richard
Specialist Sales en Países Bajos
Fuente de la reseña

Good software for lead generation for us

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great exploration for our business, getting quality leads, easy to communicate and many more

Automatic live chat that pops up at every page has helped us to generate and convert more leads. Even when the customer has a query regarding one product, we can let him know about the other products that we offer. And this ways sometimes the visitors have been converted into customers. The software is easy to use and runs on any web browser. The software does not require knowledge of any computer language.

Contras:

It would be really nice if you work towards changing the notification sound. It is a bit creepy. ...

Adams
Manager en

Awesome Live Chat Software

5.0 hace 12 años

Comentarios: I would like to recommend Live2Support for live chat software Version 3.1. Service is completely hosted by their servers, and web-based, so it is not mandatory to download or install. There is an online demo of 15 days free trial. Notable features include Proactive Chat Requests, Chat Histories, Operator Chat, and Foot Prints, Language Customization etc. It is quite competitive with other services Etc.

1. Monitor Website Traffic in Real-time. 2. Fast and Easy Navigation. 3. Block IP Address. 4. Send a pop-up window of special offer or change visitor current page with some special page. 5. Auto/Pro-active Chat Invitations. 6. Friendly Invitation. 7. Extensive Visitor Information System. (Geo location, search engine, time spent etc.) 8. Chat History of every visitor comes to your website. 9. Foot Prints (How many page visited and time spent by visitor on each page.) 10. Call Back & Call Back History

Video Chat

daniel
Client Servicing Manager en India

A unique Sales and Support Manager for your website

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I myself is using one of the live service provided by luve2support.I completely agree with what is said here. While doing my online business what I realized that we have created our online presence but it is much more static if there is no counterpart on the website of sales manager in our show rooms. This live2support live chat service is much smarter than many sales managers. Its visitor monitoring window provides comprehensive information about visitors even tell us from where they are lending to our page. It's actually my third eyesight to get a clear vision about the customer and the result is more sales conversions. We have pulled back many of the visitors to our websites when they were about to leave. I have tried many chat services on my other websites but ultimately I have to shift to live2support .More live2support is economical also.

Adonis
Presales Engineer en Filipinas
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Resolving customer issue instantly

4.0 hace 5 años

This is a portal for customer service but unlike traditional service that tickets are issued, this is interactive and on-time support to address customer inquiries and problems. Guaranteed to have a result or even fix the concern after the conversation.

Contras:

Try to be specific on your issue, sometimes its hard to fully understand the request on a single conversation.