Filtrar por:

4.7 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Rock

Rock es una herramienta de mensajería y colaboración intuitiva y fácil de usar que está diseñada específicamente para el trabajo remoto.

Descubre más sobre Rock

Mostrando 3 opiniones

Shakthi P.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 18/7/2021

"Has got some great features but some essential features are missing too"

Puntos a favor: The task management is easy and the feature of mentioning tasks is awesome. The interface is good too.

Contras: There is no possibility for external apps or integrations, unlike Slack. I couldn't integrate Notion with Rock or install any other app for team management.

• Publicado el 18/7/2021
Coralie C.
Freelancer
Artes escénicas, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 25/1/2021

"Awesome for freelancers looking for an all-in-one app"

Comentarios: As a freelancer I work on several projects at the same time with many different people and organization. I use Rock to organize every project in different space, inviting the people I work with. We share plan, tasks, files, and they can follow my workflow, which task is completed or not etc.
The massive change compare to Trello and Slack I've been using is that we can discuss at the task level. This means if I'm working on a project with several tasks, we don't have to have endless emails discussing them one by one, the client can just add inputs or comment within the task.

Puntos a favor: Rock is really easy to use especially working with external organizations and clients as I can just invite them to a space, share documents, tasks and even set up video meetings.
I like the fact that you can discuss within tasks, avoiding the back and forth between a project management software and a communication app.

Contras: Just love the product for now but looking for more integrations with other tools.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Shiny el 28/1/2021

Glad to hear you love Rock! Thanks for your feedback.
Any questions, just drop a message within the "Rock Team" space and our team will assist :)

• Publicado el 25/1/2021
Yann I.
Consultant
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 14/5/2021

"The ultimate "online business hub"?"

Puntos a favor: Over the years, I have used several project management tools and team communication tools, and I have come across a couple of platforms that tried to combine the two...but without much success! It has always felt as if something was missing from either the project management side of things, the team communication side of things – or both. Until I came across Rock. The one thing that I consider my favorite aspect is the fact that you can use Rock to both organize your work (manage projects, assign tasks, take notes, etc.) but can communicate with every member of your team, both synchronously and asynchronously. This last point, in particular, is key for the fact quite many team communication tools only put emphasis on synchronous communication. However, especially in the cases of remote teams with members who are in different time zones, asynchronous communication is the way to go. That's why I appreciate about Rock, and I think this is something that makes it a potential online business hub for businesses of all kinds. And if this wasn't enough, there are the mini-apps and integrations with the likes of Google Drive and Zoom, which let you use Rock in combination with them.

Contras: If I had to mention something I'd like to be different in Rock are the available views. I think that being able to switch from one view to another is an excellent way to see a project from different perspectives – brid's eye view, zooming in on a specific part of the project, see important dates and deadlines in a calendar, etc. Rock does offer a few views, I think having additional ones could be more beneficial.

Respuesta de proveedores

por Shiny el 24/5/2021

Thank you for the review Yann! We are looking into adding additional views to Rock, and you will probably see some new options appear within the next few months. In case you have any further feedback, you are always welcome to reach out to us through the "Rock Team" space on Rock!

• Publicado el 14/5/2021