Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Rightsline

End-to-end management of the content production and distribution life-cycle.

Descubre más sobre Rightsline

Filtrar opiniones (19)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Rightsline antes?

Filtrar opiniones (19)

Senior Manager Rights Management en Canadá
Entretenimiento, 201-500 empleados

Media Distribution Solved

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I've used RightsLine in multiple companies & always had the same results - a reliable system that is flexible & able to handle anything you can come up with. The easy to use config area & ad-hoc reporting features allow an experienced user to create a home for any data out there & subsequently report on it incredibly easily.

RL is great for virtually every aspect of content distribution; rights management, digital inventory, delivery & invoice tracking and full scale availability reporting. The ability to associate your records and create complex ad-hoc reports is invaluable.

Contras:

It would be great to have some ability to add more information into the Avails Windows report, like details of a restricting rights out/holdback rights set/deal. UX2 allows you to know there is a restriction, but being able to see the deal/licensee it came from & the rights set's end date would be even better.

John M.
Manager, Digital Systems en EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Better and better

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: The software is easy to use, flexible and reliable. The stable of the software is very important! As the 4+ year on the system, the system works consistently and stable! few times the software had performance issue, those issues are resolved quickly. For that point, RightsLine has great support team. Support team responses to the request quickly, follow up the activities, and, resolve the issue in timely manner. It was not this way before. However, the support has been getting better and better. It is very important especially the software is configured/used differently by each customer.

The things I like the most is the flexibility on modeling data! The data can be modeled through configuration. especially, we use RightsLine as our master title system, the modeling flexibility is very important to us!

Contras:

Overall experience, RightsLine provides what business needs, RightsLine software has covered many business functions. If I really wants to mention one thing as "like least" - the UI can be improved! In lots pages, there have 2 scroll bars! It is confusion sometimes. As there have more devices with smaller screens, thinking about business users use iPad, it is harder to access/update data! So that, how to organize data and present to the users, it can make RL better and more compatible if RightsLine is "mobile ready" or "mobile friendly"

Sanjeev M.
Coordinator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool, amazing customer service

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Its easy to use and constantly improving. Feature packed and incredibly modular as a reporting tool. Their customer support team and client relationship services are great too, you feel taken care of.

Contras:

As a younger product, some of the feature updates and changes can feel a little jarring at times, where features might, for example, change visually. Though the team does do a good job in onboarding customers onto the new changes.

Laura M.
Business Affairs Executive en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 10,000+ empleados

Digital Files

4 hace 8 meses

I love that it helps any organization keep everything filed and that everyone has access to it.

Contras:

That the search words doesn´t really match. I mean the search words you use are not super intuitive.

Hannah A.
Lead Operations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados

Great Rights Management Application

4 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I think it has taken a year to feel very comfortable with all of the elements and really know the ins and outs of the program. Customer service is stellar and look forward to working on our projects together.

That all of our contractual obligations are in one place with a profile for each. Very organized and many features we can customize to help us with our needs.

Contras:

It is very detailed oriented and can be very confusing when trying to create reports/views.

Kyle R.
Director, Rights Management and Royalties en EE. UU.

User Friendly Software for all

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: After spending 3 months working on configuration and implementation (I got lucky enough to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - I could not have imagined a better team) I rolled out this software to my company for read-only access. The reviews have only been positive with virtually no issues, aside from early permission grants. My employees who have started post-launch, that are now Rightsline Admins, have all become Subject Matter Experts in less than 4 month due to the user-friendly interface and navigation.

Customization on the go. With business constantly evolving, there are always factors we do not see coming. Rightsline allows and empowers its users to make these changes yourself. Whether it is adding a new drop-down menu to creating a new template, changes are quick and easy to make on an ongoing basis.

Contras:

Reporting can be tricky to learn. Since these reports (which Rightsline can help you build) are meant to capture any data set across different business types, this robustness can often time be confusing.

Max L.
Director of Rights Management en EE. UU.
Películas y largometrajes, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Comprehensive and intuitive rights management tool

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We used Rightsline to consolidate and in some cases digitize the rights and metadata for our ever-expanding catalog.

There's a tremendous amount of control to fit this software to the way we do our business and the Rightsline team have been outstanding in helping us to build out our vision. Furthermore, as we've grown as a company and our needs expanded, requiring systems integrations and expanding requirements, Rightsline has been agile enough to grow with us with ease. Rightsline has also impressed me by continuing to add valuable features that have become core parts of our operational processes.

Contras:

Some administrative aspects could stand to be more intuitive. The exporting of art as part of reports could stand to be simpler and standard (though this process has come a long ways). There's (to my knowledge) no way to batch upload fields with calculations (ex. Date A is 48 months following Date B ) making the entry of many contracts manual and time consuming - though it should be noted Date Math and calculations can be entered manually and the tool is invaluable.

Henry O.
SVP, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS, ASIA en Hong Kong
Producción audiovisual, 501-1,000 empleados

Rightsline Makes it Easy

4 hace 8 meses

Program search for sales history is the feature I use almost everyday. The document preview function makes it easy for me to quickly scan terms in the agreement.

Contras:

It would be good if Rightline can improve the table preview so that it can expand into a new window for full screen preview. At this moment, the table preview is too small that we will need to scroll right and left to see all columns.

Marco G.
Sales Support Administrator en RU
Producción audiovisual, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Finally a good rights-checking siystem

5 hace 8 meses

Easy to use, very quick in providing the results in terms of availability report

Contras:

It would be nice to have the possibility to amend the dashboard based on my deal, having a customizable dashboard will help me track my tasks and the my team's deals The automatic conflict check is helping speeding up the process but sometimes it takes ages to complete (due to the nature of the deal) it would be nice to have an estimated time of completion or a notification

Eric M.
Head of Content en EE. UU.

5 hace 8 meses

The software is easy to use and is an absolute necessity when it comes to rights management. I like how the software is easily customizable to suit our company's needs.

Contras:

It does not integrate well with accounting protocols but we are working on ways to make this process better.

Christopher S.
Service Delivery Manager en RU
Medios de difusión, 10,000+ empleados

4 hace 8 meses

Easy to navigate and well presented in a web browser. Very configurable to a a businesses requirements.

Contras:

It can be over complicated in the configuration department, especially roles and permissions. The reporting tool is hard to use when trying to build complex reports. The new UX annoyingly has lots of little functional bugs we'd have expected to see caught in testing.

Max W.
VP, Sales & Operations en EE. UU.

Rightsline Is Great!

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Great team and great product. Thank you!

I like how customizable the software is and how easy it is to add and edit different categories. The customer service is also top notch and any issue I've had has been dealt with and fixed right away.

Contras:

I don't have any complaints and think it's solid software that helps our team track everything we need to do.

Alex O.
Director of Distribution - Asia en Corea del Sur
Medios de difusión, 201-500 empleados

4 hace 8 meses

I use mostly to check the available titles and the deals input summary from opportunities to done executed deals. Once you get used to the system, I find its easy to use.

Contras:

There are few duplicated fields, which can be simplified(or copied) that could save time.

Aaron C.
Business Affairs Executive en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 10,000+ empleados

Rightsline Review

4 hace 8 meses

The feature I like most about the software is its organization and tracking capabilities.

Contras:

The search feature is what I like least about this software. It could greatly be improved.

Reynold P.
Team Leader en India
Aerolíneas/aviación, 501-1,000 empleados

The right way

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I am in the Data & Images department, We process Movies and Series for different airlines. Rightsline helps us with a lot of information we need to add in our poster and scenes.

The data accumulated and produced, It gives great options to output required spreadsheet when needed.

Contras:

It is a great database which is user friendly but it has a very dull interface.

Foram G.
Contracts Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 10,000+ empleados

Rightsline!

5 hace 8 meses

I appreciate having a central easy to use to tool for tracking and storing data.

Contras:

The navigation between tabs could be built better.

Ellen S.
Production Finance en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 10,000+ empleados

Rightsline Overview

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Being able to see the details for every project makes RIghtsline a necessity for me. I always find the answers I'm looking for. Overall, it is very useful to me on a weekly basis.

Being able to search by name or project is the most convenient feature of RIghtsline,. he tabs at the top that allow you to see all the associations with the project are extremely useful. Being able to upload documents is a great feature as well.

Contras:

Honestly there is nothing I would change.

Susie D.
Senior Analyst en EE. UU.

Incredibly easy and organized

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Excellent, love it.

Super easy to use, well organized, captures all the data needed

Contras:

REPORTING. All of the user friendliness was directed towards the main use, and then the reporting is exceptionally complicated.

Allison D.
Art Coordinator en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Great

5 hace 8 meses

It is easy to use and navigate. The features are accessible and clear to reach

Contras:

Sometimes it would take a while to load but it would work fine