Opiniones de VanillaSoft

4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.6/5

Sobre VanillaSoft

VanillaSoft faculta a los equipos de ventas para que respondan a los clientes potenciales más rápido, interactúen de modo uniforme y generen oportunidades mejor calificadas.

Descubre más sobre VanillaSoft

Mostrando 141 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Melissa A.
IT Manager & Sales Executive
13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/3/2018

"Appointment Setting & Prospect Management for the professional"

Puntos a favor: Responsive and knowledgeable internal customer support and top notch staff interactions. Google calendar integration allows you to set appointments with confidence that the representative (external agent) will be available for them! Automatic timezone allocation for prospect records which allows appointments to be set for representatives who operate nationwide with no manual accounting for timezone needed; the software is nearly goof proof in calendaring considerations. Unlimited projects allowed and robust customization ensures that every project/marketing campaign is uniquely set up to meet your company or client's needs. I really appreciate the ability to customize result codes and the fact that you are not regulated to rigid categories or outcome processes. Each result can trigger multiple functions and this gives the administrator the power to control and maintain appropriate routing of prospects with minimal user effort. A decent dashboard system and intuitive reporting creation.

Contras: My top complaint has to be with the WYSIWYG editor for scripts and email templates, it is sufficient. However, in the NEW VS interface pasting text with from Google Docs or Word invariably produces an error (complete hang on selecting that script, only fixable by reverting to previous version interface) if the document was over a page long, unless pasted as plain text. Even if the original document has all formatting removed prior to copying. I would greatly appreciate a fix for this and support for pasting simple formatting options without errors.

• Publicado el 30/3/2018
Jeremy O.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/1/2020

"SDR Sales Simplified"

Comentarios: We use this product for cold calling and setting appointments. Works great. Let’s you script calls, setup sequences, and automate workflows. Allows reps to focus on the quality of the conversation because everything else is automated. Our SDR team would not exist if we would not have implemented VanillaSoft. Dump leads in and get to work.

Puntos a favor: Allows for SDR sales automation, custom rules and workflows, and gets results.

Contras: Could be prettier, I suppose. I’m being picky here - it’s great at what it does.

• Publicado el 23/1/2020
Scott C.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/5/2020

"The ultimate "Phone" prospecting tool for businesses"

Comentarios: Overall, this is my "go to" system. I wish it was a little cheaper but it does what we need it to do and it does it very well! If you work in this system every day, it will make you successful! Hit the start button and go!

Puntos a favor: I have used this system on and off since 2009 and it's come a long way since then. I keep going back to it because it does the main important things very well. Also, I've had telemarketers try two other systems and they all loved Vanillasoft the most. In fact, after deciding to go with a cheaper option, they would come back to me and ask if we could use VS again. Including my son who just told me yesterday that he always loved Vanillasoft because it took the guesswork out of the picture and only showed you one lead at a time. I think that's one of the main benefits. 1. It puts one lead in front of you at a time. It eliminates the question "who should I call?".
2. It doesn't let you think too much or waste time.
3. The follow up system works great. Meaning, it's easy to leave a note and schedule a call back whether its using the calendar feature or using the dispositions that automatically put the lead back in your que at a predetermined date. Either way you do it, I always felt completely confident that once I finished with a lead that it would come back to me at the appropriate time without me having to think about it. That's huge!
4. The activity dashboard is awesome. It tells you how many dials, conversations, appts, length of time spent on calls, etc. It really puts all the data right in front of you.
5. Emailing and Document Library: Email right from the system using templates and store docs. Very Easy!
6. Hands down, best customer service in the business!!!

Contras: Price: For the first user its going to cost you about $200 if you want all the features. $100 for the basics and then $30 for auto-dialing, $30 for their phone and $30 to record and store calls. Every other user is $80 for the basics + $90 for the rest. So, two users with everything will cost you about $370 a month. With that said, I always go back to it. So, better to spend money on something that will get you results. Reports: They are great and endless... just wish they were easier to put together. It takes some time to really understand how to generate them. Also, wish they had automated reports that once you set up, they just get emailed to you everyday. Integrations: This is a phone marketing system with "some" email capabilities. It's not going to do social or look up lead data etc... I wish it would integrate with other email marketing systems like constant contact. It does tell you when someone opens an email if you're in the lead... but it doesn't tell you how often they opened and I don't believe it lets you call just the people who open your emails. It might but I'm not sure how if it does.

• Publicado el 25/5/2020
Rebecca H.
Business Development Rep
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/3/2018

"Where's the App and Pause Calling?"

Comentarios: Should have more portability (create an app) for those on the go and better functionality. Lose the browser only.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use for end user. Open platform and superior navigation/disposition functions. Easy to add tagged fields to pull data in a variety of ways.

Contras: No stand alone apps for android, iOS, pc or mac. Just browser functionality. Cannot pause calling (for reporting). If agents stay logged in on their browser it acts like active hours. No way to adjust have to manually adjust reporting.

• Publicado el 14/3/2018
Kent P.
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados

"Revolutionized our organization"

Comentarios: VanillaSoft has eliminated many problems such as:
-multiple calls to one prospect from different callers
-calling existing customers as prospects
-time wasting manual reporting
-lack of caller activity visibility

Puntos a favor: VanillaSoft streamlines our selling efforts and has completely revolutionized the way we run our company. We've gone from literally using printouts, excel sheets etc to manage our accounts and prospects to everything being through VanillaSoft. VanillaSoft has made us more efficient in calling, reporting, closing new business, pretty much every area of our company has improved by using VanillaSoft.

Contras: There are not many things I dislike about VanillaSoft. Anytime I have a problem, their customer service is very responsive and helpful, and they even take your suggestions for new features and are constantly rolling out improvements.

Britt B.
Telemarketer - Subscription Sales
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/11/2019

"Very good lead management - calendar functionality could be improved."

Comentarios: Vanilla Soft is an easy-to-use lead management program that has smooth integration of outside applications, a wealth of flexibility in their templates, and (with some improvements) is a contender for a top choice in lead-management systems.

Puntos a favor: This is an extremely easy-to-use interface with lots of flexibility to add client information. It connects the end use (employee) and the client in an easy and reliable way - even when involving outside applications.
The templates seem flexible and open for a lot of customization.

Contras: The calendar function is lacking in options. There needs to be a drag-and-drop OR drop-down function in Calendar view that allows the end user (employee) to easily reschedule calls without re-resulting them. the calendar should have work-top options so meetings and other office-related things can be scheduled within the calendar. The form tabs should be able to be duplicated within the same lead. Once the form is created and approved by the administrator the end user (employee) should be able to create duplicates of the same form. This would eliminate the need to create duplicate leads in order to access the same form twice.

• Publicado el 22/11/2019
Penny G.
Acct Mgr
Servicios medioambientales, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/11/2019

"This is the one CRM that everyone can use AND increase your productivity! "

Comentarios: I get more accomplished every day with Vanilla Soft because of the way the leads flow seamlessly. I can make so many more calls and send out more emails and have all the information I need right at my fingertips. I would recommend this product to anyone, no matter what level of computer proficiency they have.

Puntos a favor: I have not used a software program that is this easy to use. It literally took me about 15 minutes to get the hang of it. You can send emails with2 clicks (you choose the appropriate email). You click to call, you can input information, close the lead and another one pops up! This program keeps track of your progress throughout the workday. You see where you are spending your time. I love this program

Contras: The only thing I don't like it that only one record is displayed at a time. I am on the phone all day and I have cold-called the same person twice. Of course, there is a feature that shows a list of the calls I have made but you must click the one you are looking for and I think it could be more streamlined.

Christine B.
Sales Consultant

"Vanilla Soft Review"

Comentarios: I am a user, not an administrator, so my over all experience in the last 5 years has been great. IT is reliable, safe and easy to use.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use. The concept is straight forward, and the reliability is key. I have used this software for over 5 years and very rarely have any issues. I am not a software wizard, and I have had no problems learning all the ins and outs.

Contras: What I like least about this software is sometimes it can be slow or stall. But that is with all CRM programs.

Walter P.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/11/2019

"The Best Marketing tool you can use"

Comentarios: The leads provided and the organization of the system has made my revenue grow. The great way you can use the search bar to find almost any record you need.

Puntos a favor: Quick and resourceful system with all the efficiency to obtain customer leads .

Contras: I love every feature the system has and can't complain about one thing .

Dave S.
Account Executive
Artículos de lujo y joyería, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/11/2019

"Intuitive and Effecient"

Comentarios: Overall experience very good.

Puntos a favor: The intuitive and easy flow of this CRM system is excellent, it helps keep business moving and complications minimized.

Contras: I do not like being unable to re assign a call back time to a contact after scheduling a call back.

• Publicado el 25/11/2019
Melissa A.
IT Director
Consultoría de gestión
  • Publicado el 17/8/2015

"VanillaSoft Pro CRM robust and easy to administrate "

Puntos a favor: The company is extremely responsive to customer needs and support requests. When I started my company I needed a scalable CRM with a calendar solution for outside sales reps. Vanillasoft fit the bill in all respects for our niche utilization and blew all other options out of the water in terms of ease of configuration and use. Initially there wasn't an option to auto sync calendars with outside software. About six months after I submitted this as a suggestion, we had a working gmail synchronization capability at no development cost to us.

Contras: I am going to ignore the obvious inconvenience that is inherent to hosted services infrequent but nevertheless frustrating slowdowns or communication errors with the hosted server. The only actual disappointment I've had is also something I am sure this is a common problem across all vendors of SAAS solutions: updates and changes. While I love the constant effort at increasing functionality and streamlining usability, I simultaneously hate updates because my user base finds learning new procedures on the fly very challenging. There were several updates that affected my users which came as a surprise with no warning before or change log notification after. We had a few frantic hours of complete chaos. Also due to our company structure Vanillasoft is our sole avenue of completing work and we use the majority of its features quite intensely, so naturally if there is a bug in the new features... I will be the one to find it. There is however an upside at the end of this which supports what I said earlier about responsiveness. After requesting some kind of upgrade notes, all future upgrades have been well documented in advance. The most recent large scale remodel has the ability to switch back and forth between new and old versions and this has given me the ability to prepare my users for the inevitable permanent change over to the newest iteration.

• Publicado el 17/8/2015
Robyn S.
Chief Marketing Strategist
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/4/2018

"Best B2B CRM for Outbound Lead Generation"

Comentarios: VanillaSoft is my secret weapon! My teams are significantly more productive than they were on any other CRM software, and VanillaSoft is absolutely intuitive, requiring less than 15 minutes of training for new reps.

Puntos a favor: I have used several CRMs, but VanillaSoft is exactly the software I would create if I made B2B CRMs for a living! It allows my reps to see both the prospect they are calling, and the other contacts in the company, simultaneously, so that they can easily ask for another prospect if they are unable to reach the original target. It gives my reps powerful insight into the company they are calling, and allows them to make independent decisions about who to call next. Of course, these features can be limited if your lead generation model is different. The software is easy to set-up (less than two hours), takes about five minutes to train callers, and then you are up and running with very little investment in time. I highly recommend that any company looking at B2B CRMs take advantage of the free trial and explore how VanillaSoft can enhance your business processes. You will marvel at how simple it is to use compared to any of its competitors!

Contras: The software could use a bit more power in its integration capabilities and reporting, but I appreciate that they stay focused on the core objective of keeping my reps productive!

• Publicado el 25/4/2018
Eric N.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/4/2019

"Good dialer solution but needs a database backend"

Comentarios: Business problems solved: How to cost effectively and easily create, manage and execute outbound programs
Benefits: Competitive pricing, simple functionality

Puntos a favor: Easy to set up new campaigns and easy for callers to make dials. VOIP is decent quality and VS doesn't charge anything for the calls regardless if they are domestic or international. Recording feature is a huge benefit but they are only saved for a limited amount of time and there have been times when a call was not recorded despite the fact that recording was enabled for that campaign and that disposition.

Contras: When a call has a positive result, VS should have a database on the back end that allows positive results to flow automatically into a specific client location or folder for client management purposes. Reporting is extremely difficult to customize and exporting lists from VS results in nearly 100 unneeded columns being added. Recording feature is a huge benefit but they are only saved for a limited amount of time and there have been times when a call was not recorded despite the fact that recording was enabled for that campaign and that disposition

• Publicado el 3/4/2019
Olivia M.
Operations Manager Administration
  • Publicado el 16/11/2018

"Easy to use and many features to serve all of my needs"

Comentarios: I know it may seem silly, but I am not a huge computer person even though my job is working on the computer, so I am really grateful that VanillaSoft is so clear to follow. Learning something new doesn't take long, and that's not because I'm a savant. It's because the software is so very user-friendly. There are many features that make my work easier, and make things easier for the company.
I rarely have any problems, but on the occasion that I have had to contact customer support, they respond solve the problem swiftly, even if the problem is my own fault.

Puntos a favor: I use the admin side more than the user side, but both are easy. I work with the contact management, deduping, intellective routing/filters, and email features the most.

Contras: The deduping feature can be irritating because the quick select is lacking in options, so often I have thousands of duplicates and I have to go through and select the ones I want deleted one at a time. It takes FOREVER.

• Publicado el 16/11/2018
Scott A.
Director of Lead Management
Seguros, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 27/9/2016

"VanillaSoft is Essential to our Success"

Comentarios: Our Lead Management team of 13 reps uses VanillaSoft as our primary CRM in setting appointments for a sales team of over 100 located throughout the United States. The following VanillaSoft features are keys to our success: Auto dialing with VOIP – allows us to make over 65,000 dials each month with minimal loss of production time from our reps. Quality and connection of calls are excellent.
Branch Scripting- provides easy transition for our new hires to feel comfortable and prepared to handle objections.
Google Calendar (appointment setting) – This is one of the most valuable features to our team because it allow us to view our external sales agent’s calendar in real time reducing the chance for double booking appointments.
Salesforce Integration – Using VanillaSoft’s Salesforce integration our Marketing department has pushed over 400,000 leads to VanillaSoft and continues to update VanillaSoft with new web leads daily. All activities (calls, appointments, emails, etc..) generated in VanillaSoft are instantly uploaded into our Salesforce platform for lead tracking and reporting to our Sales team and Sr. Management.
Support – There is NO better support team. This team works tireless to insure they respond to your my support ticket with a one call resolution. Their engineers were instrumental in the VanillaSoft - Salesforce integration by demonstrating their extensive working knowledge of both VanillaSoft and Salesforce with our Salesforce Dev team. This experience and willingness to get and stay engaged made for a smooth and fast integration.

• Fuente: GetApp
  • Publicado el 27/9/2016
Chandelor S.
Office Administrator & Recruiter
Seguros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/11/2018

"Support unlike any other of its kind!"

Comentarios: All our information is available in one place. I can see every time a client has been contacted, by who, how long the conversation was, any notes; I can call, set appointment, import leads, and have multiple scripts for everything. There's nothing as comprehensive as this system.

Puntos a favor: It would be easy to list 100 reasons why VanillaSoft is such a wonderful system and there's truly not another that compares - but the biggest pro is absolutely in the support team. I am on a first name basis with all of them; I have called more times than I can count and not once have I had a poor experience. They are always there to help me wrap my head around the problems and truly utilize VanillaSoft to do everything my company needs! I can't thank them enough for everything they do.

Contras: It's hard to think of something to list in the cons. It would be nice if I could set things for less than 15 minutes apart - maybe choose any time, but it's so inconsequential it's hardly worth listing

• Publicado el 9/11/2018
Erik h. V.
Director of Annual Giving
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/3/2019

"High value product for higher ed call center"

Comentarios: Overall, very reliable software that allows us to run our call center completely paperless. Tools available for supervisors to monitor caller productivity are really important to running an efficient call center. Minimal training allows callers to feel comfortable with the software soon after calling. Focus is then on securing gifts from donors.

Puntos a favor: Really easy for student callers to use. New layout is very functional and straightforward; doesn't require much training to learn. Provides the right features without cluttering the dashboard. Call scripting is simple and effective, reporting functionality is robust, workflow/routing allows for segmentation and efficiency.

Contras: Email client is a bit difficult to use and doesn't have a very modern look to it. Occasional service outages hamper productivity, but this is not often.

• Publicado el 8/3/2019
Janene B.
Client Services Manager
  • Publicado el 5/4/2018

"Very easy to use. Love the routing options."

Comentarios: It makes my job easier every day. I can track production on accounts, I can track sales prospecting. Can run various reports which I do both weekly and monthly. I love Vanilla Soft.

Puntos a favor: routing options, dashboard layout, able to customize. We can send out information on behalf of our clients which is awesome, but then it will also route that record to the front when the email gets opened. This is a great benefit we sell to our clients.

Contras: I would like to be able to note a record with having to terminate it. There are times when a client has synced their calendar to ours and this will sometimes block us from being able to terminate a record and I have to go in on the admin side and add a note that way. Too time consuming.

Brian M.
Business Operations Manager
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/4/2018

"Get's the job done with ease"

Comentarios: with the ability to integrate with our existing systems and auto-generated email and SMS messages, we feel we are more effective at reaching every lead by their preferred communication method.

Puntos a favor: Vanillasoft allows us the ability to customize our experience to meet any need that might arise. It's easy to configure auto-updates and auto web-leads and that keeps our info up-to-date and allows us to reach our interested lead very quickly.

Contras: Auto-dialing configuration if you don't use their phone system can be tricky. We are using internet explorer since Chrome doesn't have TAPI support. We are, however, hoping to switch to VS provided phone system which would further improve our experience.

• Publicado el 26/4/2018
Lois F.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/2/2019

"Essential for our business"

Comentarios: We have used VanillaSoft since the early days of the business and it has helped us to maintain exceptional levels of productivity.

Puntos a favor: It is very user friendly and provides intelligent info and feedback on reporting for our clients. The layout is very simple yet effective. It is significantly better than any other CRM we have seen.

Contras: We currently have to export full databases but it would be helpful to extract based on calling days. Also the routing filter update means now call backs show up on 'available contacts' but these would not all be due to be called now and are therefore not actually available.

• Publicado el 18/2/2019
Carrie B.
Director of Operations
  • Publicado el 5/4/2018

"VanillaSoft has been a great tool to help us manage our call center. "

Comentarios: VanillaSoft has been a great tool to manage our prospecting efforts and coordinate communication with prospects.

Puntos a favor: The user interface is easy to navigate and understand. There are great features/functions that increase our productivity. We are able to integrate extra marketing touches, like emails and efaxes into campaigns that our callers can initiate with the click of a button.

Contras: Since we work with multiple client campaigns it is sometimes challenging to integrate with their CRM. I'd like to see API integrations for additional CRMs. They are in beta tests with Zapier, which should help.

Seini P.
Coordinator 2, Online Success Coach
Educación superior, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/2/2019

"Using VanillaSoft in Higher Education"

Comentarios: We are very pleased with VanillaSoft. We were struggling to keep track of our work, analyze our efforts, but this has allowed us to see the data more clearly and constantly pivot or adjust as needed to ensure we meet our goals and outcomes.

Puntos a favor: It acts like a CRM for our program in tracking our students and ensuring that we are identifying those who are at risk and most likely need our support the most. The ability to customize the tools according to the numbers we track, and also have the dashboard to encourage healthy competition is bar none to any existing software we have access to.

Contras: We have thoroughly enjoyed VanillaSoft. There's nothing that we haven't liked about it. The ability to customize their tools provides us leverage to automate and streamline.

• Publicado el 19/2/2019
Steven E.
Field Sales Manager
Seguros, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/4/2018

"By far the most crucial tool in the success of my business. "

Comentarios: Maximum efficiency, assists in organization, allows for multiple points of contact inside a small time frame, allows me to work with multiple clients simultaneously.

Puntos a favor: My favorite thing about VanillaSoft is that this platform allows me maximum efficiency, but requires minimal effort. It is an incredibly easy tool to use, and keeps me very well organized. Unlike other systems I've used in the past, VanillaSoft is a great value, and definitely worth the investment.

Contras: There was a time or two that I've observed the same lead being worked by two agents in our office at the same time, but I'm almost certain this was user error - not a malfunction with the software. Unless there's a way to program the cue to bypass a lead that is being worked, I have no complaints.

• Publicado el 18/4/2018
Joe S.
Principal
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 11/6/2018

"VanillaSoft Integration with Visti Intel . Visit Intel is a B2B website visitor intelligence tool."

Comentarios: Setting up this integration enabling click through tracking is a self-service process done by the end user of VanillaSoft and takes less than 5 minutes.
Note : VanillaSoft users can use this integration even if the Visit Intel code is NOT on their website.
Of course it is best to also have the Visit Intel code on your website but that is not a requirement. To fully understand the journey of someone who clicks on a link and then clicks other pages on your site…it is recommended that Visit Intel be deployed on your website. Please visit https://visitintel.com/ or sign up for a trial at https://visitintel.us/trial/

Puntos a favor: VanillaSoft CRM has the ability to notify a user when a “sent email” from VanillaSoft was opened by a recipient.

Contras: VanillaSoft does NOT report back to the sender of a sent email if any URL links (calls to action) within that email were clicked by the recipient. Visit Intel Solution: To improve that VanillaSoft email functionality we developed a solution leveraging both the VanillaSoft API and the Visit Intel Short URL logic.
Now when VanillaSoft integration with Visit Intel is enabled…Emails sent from VanillaSoft that contain URL links can be tracked by the sender when they are clicked by the recipient.
As the URLs in those sent emails are clicked by the recipients….VanillaSoft users will receive an automatically generated Visit Intel Site Alert detailing the VanillaSoft email recipient’s activity, listing their company name and contact information, so the sender (VanillaSoft user) can take any necessary action.

• Publicado el 11/6/2018
Aaron B.
Student Development Officer
Educación superior, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/2/2019

"Calling Alumni Made Easy and Efficient with VanillaSoft"

Comentarios: I am enabling my school to reach out to numerous alumni, document their experiences and giving and provide meaningful feedback to Bucknell. I have enjoyed being able to speak with a diverse set of individuals, without any technical difficulties, in a short time thanks to VanillaSoft.

Puntos a favor: I like the simple interface that VanillaSoft uses. I use the software to call alumni of my school and being able to learn the ins and outs of it was easy due to its user-friendly design. I rarely have to touch my keyboard, only needing a mouse to make calls, mark calls according to how they went, etc, This saves time and enables me to call a large number of alumni in a productive manner.

Contras: While there are not many aspects of VanillaSoft I dislike, one component of the software that could be improved is the number of choices made available to me when detailing what happened on a phone call. For example, I would like to have more options to choose from when explaining why someone may have decided not to donate that would not require me to have to manually type it out. Additionally, not being able to process credit card donations within the software itself can require me to engage in duplicitous actions, but other than that, VanillaSoft is great!

• Publicado el 14/2/2019