Fashionable and Functional. Your correspondence will

Publicado el 10/7/2018
Neffer K.
CFBU Coordinator
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Contact for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out. What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

Puntos a favor: I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Constant for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out. What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

Contras: I don't like that the only videos that I can embed into the mailings have to be a Youtube link. But other than that, there isn't much that I do not like about using this software.

Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing tool - a little pricey but worth the expense!

Publicado el 26/6/2018
Selene M.
Publisher
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall a great product, easy to use, and functional. its minor limitations are countered by functionality, reliability, and the features it offers. The price is sometimes a turnoff when compared to other marketing email providers. CC offers easy to use templates that are almost fully customizable. Lots of extra features including campaigns, events, registrations, sign up forms etc. There are plenty of HELP menu items and tutorials. Love that there is no limit on the number of emails sent monthly. Overall a great go to product!

Puntos a favor: As an email marketing solution, CC fits most small to medium business owners needs with plenty of easy to edit templates, branded emails, newsletters, calendars, event apps, and website integrations. Additionally, business owners can set up events and registrations via the app. The templates are easy to use with varied options and designs. For more experienced handlers, HTML is available to set up templates. Emails offer clients and recipients the opportunity to opt out or stay tuned while landing the emails in their in box rather than their spam filters . Analytics are a plus and helpful to see what works and what doesn't in an email campaign. CC also integrates social media platforms. Overall it is a great all-in-one marketing tool.

Contras: While the software is generally easy to use, it is not intuitive and does on occasion produce glitchy results from missing images to random changes in text, font, and email structure. I do like the tiered pricing structure, although find CC to be far more expensive than their competitors. One of my biggest complaints is the placement of images - it doesn't really allow flexibility in design - if you are ok with their more cookie cutter template designs then its a 5 star - but the ability to place images becomes tedious and reduces the functionality. Overall the program is a go and worth the expense even if the image placement issues are annoying.

Easy to use, great for contact management, but terrible customer service

Publicado el 25/11/2017
Curt L.
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: The email analytics and reports are great.

Puntos a favor: I use CC to to manage our large contact database and to send out email updates. It is great for segmenting our list -- from general interest to communications to fundraising. The automated features are great, especially that it will not allow the same email to appear in the same inbox twice. It also merges duplicate contacts. We use it across the entire organization. Constant contact is great for merging duplicate contacts, updating your address book, giving a reliable open rate and thorough reports, and allowing you to segment large email lists.

Contras: When uploading additional contacts, CC wants to see how they actively subscribed. This can be problematic when uploading an older email list (i.e. you may just have a spreadsheet of The List and they want to see more evidence). Additionally, it is a little pricey compared to competitors such as MailChimp. It would be great to be able to export email campaigns as HTML.Be extremely careful when importing contacts. Constant Contact wants to see how they actively subscribed. Sometimes it is hard to prove this when you have entered information for people you have an established relationship with, or if they verbally requested to be added. Constant Contact wants to actually see the (paper) sign-up sheet. This is unachievable for businesses/groups that have been around long enough to have established an email list based on personal relationships or when importing business cards. As for the design, sizing images can be difficult when you are using a self-designed template. As for the contact management services, representatives have very little technical knowledge and don't seem to understand marketing techniques used within certain industries.

It keeps getting better!

Publicado el 27/2/2018
Erica S.
Administración educativa, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Constant Contact is the standard for email marketing, and you can see why! It allows you to quickly upload your email contacts and create professional email marketing. We've been able to see how many people open each of our email campaigns, and which campaigns are most successful, making future marketing more targeted.

Puntos a favor: Love the ease of use - whether you want to send a quick email using a premade template, or customize every part of your message, Constant Contact gives you the tools. It's easy to find what you need, and you don't need to know anything about pixel size or the HTML color codes to create professional emails. Constant Contact just introduced A/B testing, so you can better gauge the headings and send times that get your audience to open the emails. Constant Contact is a very solid platform - I've yet to see any service outages, or experience any features that feel buggy, unstable, or like they're still in beta testing. If you have access to a feature on Constant Contact, you know that it will work.

Contras: It's difficult to manage old campaigns. Want to see what your message was last time, what template you used, or how long ago you sent an email to a particular group? Good luck - you'll be scrolling through pages of old campaigns by hand. At this time, you can't run reports to compare the percentage of opens/click-throughs per recipient group, or to compare how various keywords or send-times compare. To really analyze your marketing approach, you'll have to extract this data by hand. Some of the updates (i.e. A/B testing, custom template options) have been available to users of free competitor services for years. It would be nice to see Constant Contact take a more proactive approach to innovation and updates.

Robust Email Marketing

Publicado el 3/9/2018
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Política pública, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Converting web site visitors to email marketing recipients has never been easier, as site visitors simply select which programs they are interested in and they are automatically added to the appropriate contact lists in Constant Contact. Constant Contact has made it painless to conduct email marketing campaigns that circumvent spam filters, something that Emma and MailChimp struggled with.

Puntos a favor: Constant Contact makes it really easy to make attractive, functional emails and to conduct email campaigns with sequencing. Building emails is done via a drag-and-drop interface (WYSIWYG), so you don't have to have any coding experience with html or css. It's really easy to schedule your campaigns, too. If you can use Outlook and Word, you should be able to get comfortable with Constant Contact pretty quickly. It's also really easy to build and manage contact lists, including importing from csv files. And Constant Contact does a good job of tracking bad email addresses and removing them from your lists, which is important because you are charged by the number of contacts you have. I also like that you can send yourself previews so you can try the messages out on different mail programs and tweak them to your liking. Once you've sent out the messages, Constant Contact offers reporting to let you know how successful your campaign was, including the click-through rate. It also sends you reports about who is being added to and removed from your contact lists. Its integration with several WordPress form plugins means it's easy to convert web traffic to email marketing recipients.

Contras: Permissions. There are basically two levels of permissions besides the account owner: campaign creator and account manager. It would be nice to have more granular control over what users can do, because account manager gives users a lot of freedom, but is necessary to work with contacts, schedule a send, etc. The other thing I don't like is how quickly the cost ramps up. Having used Emma and MailChimp, I feel like Constant Contact is the most robust platform. But it is expensive.

The best way to promote your company by email is with Constant Contact

Publicado el 6/12/2018
Sonia del valle U.
Analista de Datos
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Constant Contact has been very helpful for our company, it is an excellent marketing tool that has allowed us to increase our customers and sales significantly.
It is a very complete and effective system but at the same time a little expensive if you have many contacts, but I think it is worth the investment.

Puntos a favor: Constant Contact has many features and functionalities that allow us to effectively promote any product, business or company. It's easy to start creating email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact. It is intuitive and easy to use, its interface is simple and allows us to adapt easily to your work environment. You can create effective campaigns with a pleasant and innovative visual style since the system has a large number of templates that we can customize and adapt to any type of campaign, there are many different designs that we can choose from. Constant Contact will allow us to direct our campaigns to one or more contact lists that we have since we can segment our contacts very easily, simply creating different lists for each group of contacts that we need We can perform an analysis on the campaigns sent through the option of reports, being able to quickly verify the percentages of opening, clicks, rebounds and unsubscriptions and thus we can be improving the effectiveness of our campaigns

Constant Contact allows integration with other systems such as Shopify, Wordpress, BigCommerce, facebook and others.

Contras: I think your support staff are not so good, when we call support it is difficult to find an operator that speaks Spanish and we lose a lot of time on the call, I also think that Constant Contact is a bit expensive system.

An email marketing platform that works!

Publicado el 29/8/2019
Sheri D.
Marketing Manager
Automoción, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: We signed up with Constant Contact in somewhat a state of desperation, after having no luck with other platforms to do what we wanted them to. We were looking for an email marketing platform that would effectively take our data and create merge fields that worked, had the ability to segment lists, and also provided detailed reports including who had opened it, who had not unopened it and had the ability to re-send with one-click to everyone who had not opened a specific email. We also wanted a platform where we could create our own customizable template that still had a professional appearance. Constant Contact did all this for us, and our customers have been commenting on how the communication we're sending them "looks professional, has a consistent look, and always has relevant content". We couldn't have achieved this without Constant Contact!

Contras: The one disadvantage with Constant Contact is that anyone that has the same email address is merged into one contact. This has been a small issue for us where we want to keep both contacts names even though they have the same email address. We have been able to work around this by asking all our customers with duplicate email addresses to update their email address.

The industry leader that I WANT to love

Publicado el 7/2/2019
Karen S.
Director of Communications
Instituciones religiosas, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Their pricing is competitive for organizations with 10,000 or more contacts. But at the end of the day, the sweet spot of Constant Contact is basic communication, not marketing. Mobile-first responsive designs and customizable automation sequences should be a given for an industry leader known as the original pioneer of email marketing. Unfortunately, I can pick out a Constant Contact email in my inbox at a glance — and not just because of the requisite CC branding at the bottom. The look is less than elegant and does little to strengthen a company's brand.

Puntos a favor: It's easy to create opt-in lists and sign-up forms. There are lots of templates available to choose from, plus survey functionality and integrations with social media.

Contras: The email template designs are less than sophisticated. Many don't look good when read on a mobile device, which — thank you, Constant Contact analytics! — more than 55% of our recipients use to open their emails. The drag-and-drop interface has more limited functionality than other email providers I've tried. Design customization options are limited without knowing advanced CSS and HTML coding. In addition, automation sequences are limited to basic autoresponders. They are challenging to set up, and there are no "if/then" logic options for sending automated messages.

Constant Contact

Publicado el 23/7/2019
Andrea D.
Administrative
Servicios de información, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I wouldn't use any other software. After working with it for over 2 years even with some of the issues ( user error sometimes) I find it easy to work with.

Puntos a favor: I love how you can group different emails into different categories . I love all the different choices to create a contact with. I love that you can upload your own art work if needed. I enjoy the ability to be able to connect with social media easy as well

Contras: Editing them or locating them always seems to be a lot of hoops to go through. I can't find someone and then add them in and poof it comes back saying they are in the system. Why couldn't I find them the first time?
Sometimes uploading or finding a photo is a bit of a hassle.

Super easy to use, less functionality that Mailchimp but not necessarily a bad thing

Publicado el 18/7/2019
Daniel A.
Marketing Manager
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: We use Constant Contact for marketing, admissions and development emails. We recently made the switch from MailChimp to Constant Contact because I, as the primary user, was wanting something that would be less labor-intensive. While having fewer features and customizable content as Mailchimp, it's nice not having to hand code anything. Additionally, it seems to provide a similar experience regardless of browser. With Mailchimp we kept having diplay/layout issues with recipients viewing in Outlook 365 on a PC.

Puntos a favor: It's simple. Drag and drop editor is dummy proof. Very simple to build emails and automations. Ability to do emails with multiple columns.

Contras: Not able to do edge-to-edge designs and the footer is less customizable than our previous email software (Mailchimp)

Great for emails...limited reporting/info available

Publicado el 8/11/2018
Lisa M.
Global Marketing / Corporate Communication Manager
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 201-500 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Constant Contact was a great tool for us while we were getting started with our email program. It's reasonably priced and easy to use and makes users look very professional. We just outgrew it and needed more in-depth marketing information so we've moved on.

Puntos a favor: Constant Contact is very user-friendly. With little to no training, users can easily create professional-looking emails. There are many templates to choose from and they, again, look very professional. It is perfect for businesses without designers on staff. Another major advantage is the pricing...it is SUPER reasonably priced.

Contras: A couple of issues...first, while I understand the need to manage contacts and spam issues, they can be unreasonable with blocking you from sending emails. People unsubscribe and claim you are junk mail even when you aren't...there's nothing you can do about it, yet you still get dinged for it. Second, you are limited in how much info you can see about users. We switched to another program that provides a lot more visibility into what users do, including linking to web pages visited. This isn't a fault of Constant Contact, it's just not a service they offer. Finally, be aware that there are a lot of challenges if you are sending to a lot of users with Outlook. I know that Outlook is difficult to work with, but many if not most business users use Outlook, so templates and emails have to display well there. It's a challenge with our new software as well...I don't know if anyone has really cracked the Outlook solution yet.

Have made some nice improvements

Publicado el 27/11/2018
Jennifer M.
partner
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: We've been using Constant Contact for a number of years for our email marketing efforts. The interface is easy to use, although a bit glitchy at times, and I have seen a number of platform upgrades as well. I like the ready made templates available which come in handy when needing to put together an email quickly. The analytics provided are good, although I can't comment on how robust they are given this is the only platform I have ever used for email marketing. The addition of some email automation has been nice as well. Also, the recently added inbox previews has been nice to help tighten up subject lines and formatting.

Contras: Sometimes I've noticed the interface can be a bit glitchy when building an email. The buttons used for changing background color and making edits can be elusive at times. I also don't like how there is no search function for finding sent emails by name. I know you can filter emails by date sent and categorize them in folders but it would be nice to be able to search by an exact email title.

Has been a lifesaver!

Publicado el 12/9/2019
Melissa T.
Administrative Assistant
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Overall, we really have enjoyed the ConstantContact app. As I mentioned earlier, it has proven invaluable to us on more than one occasion when getting vital information to the congregation was time sensitive.

Puntos a favor: I really love the fact that if we have a church announcement that just HAS to go out immediately, ConstantContact can get it out to our entire congregation within 3 minutes of my sending it. They also have wonderful, friendly, customer service.

Contras: There are some minor issues with user-friendliness and ease of navigation. The interface should be a little more "simple" for those of us who are not totally comfortable with using a publisher.

Keeping up with Email Data and Contacts

Publicado el 31/10/2018
Admin assistant
Bienes de consumo, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Sending emails out on a daily basis and extracting that data keeps my boss happy and healthy. We are always checking out their new features that might help us even more on our marketing trails. For what you get, you are not paying too much which is cost effective!

Puntos a favor: The feature that is most useful in my current job situation is the technology this program has to track opens and clicks for basic to intricate emails that are sent out to customers. This helps us to determine our most interested and time worthy customers/prospects for different products.
Another thing is that you can import/export large amounts of data whenever you need it, and they have the tools all over the website that can help you every step of the way how to get the most out of the email campaigns. Continuous updates and features are added to the website monthly, with an article explaining all about it pops up in your notifications.

Contras: Sometimes if there is too much data/campaigns integrated into the website it can slow simple tasks down by large degree. Also there are many late night website touch ups they need to do to make the program better - but also annoys us night owls that like to get projects done late at night.

A truly great marketing email platform

Publicado el 18/7/2019
David W.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: On the whole, I find Constant Contact to be the best email marketing platform for the money. The feature set is very rich and while it can be a bit more complex than competitors like MailChimp, it is the best-in-class solution for those needing broad control over their email content and easy delivery.

Puntos a favor: Constant Contact is an easy to use bulk email online service. You have several templates to choose from and all of them are customizable. Designing everything from an invitation to a complex newsletter can usually be achieved within just a few minutes. Tracking email opens, clicks, and other metrics is equally simple. Getting basic business intelligence about trends in email activity is also easily accomplished. Customer service is fantastic. We have had everyone of our cases resolved quickly and easily.

Contras: Constant Contact can be a little fastidious about unsubscribers and spam reports. The customer has very little control once a recipient has either unsubscribed or reported spam. They can’t be emailed again. Even if you are able to reach the customer and convince them to resume service or the customer made a mistake, it can be very difficult to re-enable their service. Exporting your data is simple, however, Constant Contact itself doesn’t allow much in terms of integration with other software’s. It’s all export/import. There are a number of developers that produce plug-ins for individual programs, but they don’t always work properly. You take your own risks with those.

Easy To Use, But Graphics/Look Has Early 2000s Vibe

Publicado el 9/1/2018
Edward M.
Jefe de marketing
Servicios financieros, 1001-5000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: It is very simple to use! The navigation is simple :) It really couldn't be any easier for a first-time user to figure out. A kid could definitely use it without any guidance (provided that they can read). I really enjoy using it, so that's a plus. I also love that you can view how many emails were opened , even who opened them and what they clicked on! As a marketing person, that's the greatest gift ever. Real data you can see, use and understand. Sadly, not all marketing products offer that. But Constant Contact does! And they do it well.

Contras: Most of the templates end up looking sort of outdated. I describe it as "an early 2000s vibe." They could really use a face-lift to make them more attractive. That's honestly the only thing I don't like about it. Everything else is super great! Wish they'd adapted a more Mailchimp-esque look for all of their products. I think they would crush the competition if they changed up the look a bit.

Send out professional looking emails securely and with a good delivery rate.

Publicado el 20/7/2018
Grace H.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Constant Contact allows me to easily send professional emails to my clients and readers without worrying about leaking their data out or delivering viruses to their inboxes.

Puntos a favor: The email design features are awesome, and adding pictures is pretty easy. You can build your own library of photos to use. Designing and changing email templates is quite straightforward, and fully customizable with colours, fonts and 'blocks' of type such as main feature, coupon, etc. I have only used customer support twice and they were cheerful and helpful. Almost every email brings one or more bookings so I feel using this service is worth the price. It's also easy to manage your email lists and CC helps guard against repeated bounces by sort of quarantining those email addresses to protect you from a poor sender reputation, which is important with ever-tightening SPAM regulations. There are upgrades available, should you want to send out forms or questionnaires to your list too.

Contras: It is an expense for a small business, and the bigger your list the more it costs. Every once in a while the formatting goofs up and can be frustrating, and copy/paste formatting is sometimes a bit challenging. But the folks at CC work at that all the time and it's improved greatly over the years.

With a few small Kinks this software managed to bring in a staggering amount of new business legally

Publicado el 26/7/2018
Mike J.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: With this software I didn't run into the normal problems of implementing changes in the physical appearance of the content of my mailer and it seemed to not get caught up in spam filters like other programs that offer the same thing this company offers it and actually follows through with it. I would recommend this.

Puntos a favor: The automation of this software is beyond intuitive it's closer to artificial intelligence than anything. Providing crucial analytical data back to myself and my team we could reconfigure our approach to different demographics which ultimately LED in huge surges and increases in business.

Contras: For some reason with most of these automated mail programs the same issues tended to plague them. The double opt out feature is what I'm really talking about which is also known as the unsubscriber list. Often clunky and the only part of the whole package that wasn't intuitive as it required individual attention which raised costs in man hours. That was easily negated by the large number of business it brought in due to its strong analytics though. This is a important tool for a smaller business looking to take the next step.

Use a little or a lot, up to you

Publicado el 26/3/2019
David Y.
IT Director
Organización cívica y social, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Constant Contact is a very professional, comprehensive and full featured product that small or large businesses to create and manage communications and campaigns, email and others, multiple segments, householding, deciling and many other features/functions to conduct your interactions with perspective customers, existing customers, etc. The templates, as an example can be simple, text based or complex, interactive HTML (web) forms, it's up to you on how easy, simple or complex you want to invest your time and resources towards.

Contras: Prepare to require training. If you or your staff have never conducted communications of this magnitude, make sure you allocate time to learn the system and use it fully, otherwise you will find yourself spending considerable money to use a platform for such simple use cases that other tools might have served you well at a much lower price point.

Email Contacts

Publicado el 11/11/2019
Kristen C.
Director of Operations
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: My overall experience with Constant Contact has been wonderful. Constant Contact allows me to reach a lot of individuals in a short period of time and helps ensure that all contacts ar maintained in one database.

Puntos a favor: What I like most about this software is the ability to reach a lot of client, customers, vendors, donors, etc., quickly as well as the ability to locate contact information on these individuals from any point intime in which we interfaced with them. The software helps us ensure effective and timely communciation which drive donor retention, fundraising, enrollment, etc. Constant Contact is an essential investment for all nonprofits.

Contras: What I like least about this software is that it does not recognize duplicate individuals; we have to screen and purge those entries ourselves.

Great Emails to All of Our Members

Publicado el 10/5/2019
Fundraising Associate
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 13-50 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: I am very satisfied with this product! I have used it at multiple organizations and find it is the best way to stay in touch and engage with my membership.

Puntos a favor: The customer support from Constant Contact is stellar. Every time I have a problem they walk me through it clearly and with no charge. There is a slight learning curve but once you understand the software you are able to produce clean and clear emails for all different types of announcements and newsletters. I really love the diagnostics they provide after emails have gone out- this enables my organization to keep our lists up-to-date and clean. It is also interesting to analyze member engagement with various posts. The contact list segmentation is also very useful as we gather various lists from all over the world but occasionally only want to send targeted emails to certain people- Constant Contact makes this very easy!

Contras: There is not much room for creativity outside of the set template. I find the dragging and dropping method to be quite frustrating as it is not as precise as I would like it. It would also be nice to caption photos within the text while making them distinct from the body of your message. The templates can be kind of limiting due to lack to manipulation ability.

Constant Contact allows me to share our business marketing material in a rapid and professional mann

Publicado el 3/10/2017
Evelyn K.
Front Office Supervisor
Relación calidad-precio

Puntos a favor: Contant Contact makes it easy for us to send a quick e-mail out to our members. They have everything set up for you, so that you can upload a document, image, and/or video. I love that they give you the option to change the background colors and schedule days and times for the e-mails to be sent out. I love how reliable this software is when it comes to importing contacts and making sure our clients receive the emails on time, I love the statistics it provides us. That has definitely helped our organization improve. Constant Contact is the way to go!

Contras: The new update is a little more time consuming. I have been using Constant Contact for 2 years and getting used to the new update has been a bit frustrating. I also wish there were more templates for the buttons. Such as "click here for more", "register here" and etc. I think that would be a great addition.

Easy to use but has limited design functions.

Publicado el 2/8/2019
Jaclyn L.
Executive Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Puntos a favor: Constant Contact is intuitive and makes building professional-looking emails straightforward. It also facilitates event registrations and syncs well with our other platforms and accounts. I like the new "check for errors" function that verifies there are no broken links in the email.

Contras: Within the body of the emails, there are limits to how one can arrange text and images; and, oftentimes it requires dragging the item to the same spot repeatedly until it lands in the right place. At least once per each email built, I need to log out of Constant Contact and log back in in order to correctly edit the email layout.

I have managed the Constant Contact email/events account for a small not-for-profit in DC for years.

Publicado el 18/3/2018
Jason L.
Director, Zero.Dot.Two Initiative
51-200 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: Constant Contact allows us to easily manage our email contacts and lists. It has saved us time by providing email templates that we can customize to our brand. The reporting the tool provides also gives us the intelligence we need to see if our list is growing or shrinking.

Puntos a favor: Great tool for a small business or organization to communicate with supporters and customers. Very easy to manage contacts and lists. Countless email templates provided, plus it is easy to create your own templates. Out of the box reporting on opens, click-thrus, opt-outs, and more are highly intuitive.

Contras: Tool does not offer marketing automation functionality, as in -- if an email is opened, but the desired action is not taken, automatically send a follow-up email in two days or if the email is not opened, automatically send a follow-up email with a different subject line and different customized content in a week.

Easy and Reliable

Publicado el 5/9/2019
Claire S.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Muy baja Muy alta

Comentarios: My clients are so appreciative to know that they are on my Constant Contact list. They trust the name, and they appreciate the sleek, professional, informative emails.

Puntos a favor: I'm very grateful for the user-friendly interface that makes it easy to build and edit an email campaign that looks professional. I trust that the emails are getting to my clients quickly and securely.

Contras: I wish the software would allow me to build an email and then send the one-time message to a specific set of individuals (as opposed to having to choose from a preexisting list of contacts).