Opiniones de Constant Contact

4.3 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.2 /5

Sobre Constant Contact

Marketing por correo electrónico potente y sencillo. Crea correos electrónicos profesionales que atraigan clientes y donantes.

Descubre más sobre Constant Contact

Mostrando 1836 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Robin I.
Graphic Designer
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/7/2019

"Constant Contact helps me and my clients stay in touch and generate sales"

Comentarios: I've attended several Constant Contact classes, and as a result of what I learned, was able to set up a monthly e-magazine for a client that had 6000 recipients and between 5-10 paid advertisers each month. For another client, we set up a monthly email with coupons for returning customers that was very effective at generating repeat business. The data collection features have helped me and my clients grow our client databases. Another corporate client has used Constant Contact to send notifications and newsletters to their employees.

Puntos a favor: There are quite a few things to like about Constant Contact, including the number of available, local classes. The vast number of templates available make the process of setting up email campaigns fast and easy, as does having a library of graphics.

Contras: I've been very happy with Constant Content over the years. While there have been a few glitches, they were easily solved with help from customer service. There is always a representative available to help by chat or phone.

• Publicado el 31/7/2019
Akande D.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Bienes de consumo, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/3/2020

"A simple and robust solution for Email marketing"

Comentarios: Constant Contact is a great solution for smaller organizations that have simple email marketing needs. They do what they do very well and offer a solution that is easy to learn and adopt within smaller organizations. I would definitely recommend it to small businesses or non-profits.

Puntos a favor: Constant Contact has a very clean interface and a dashboard that makes it easy to navigate and learn. When compared to other solutions like Mailchimp, I found Constant Contact to be more intuitive and simpler. Our client was able to adopt it quickly where they struggled with other solutions.

Contras: Constant Contact's List set up is not very robust and is somewhat limiting. Their email builder is very structured as well, which can be good for some, but can be difficult to navigate for more custom email builds or email builds that leverage dynamic content.

• Publicado el 11/3/2020
Joseph P.
Executive Committee Member
Organización política, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/1/2021

"Constant Contact Connects Us"

Comentarios: Constant Contact makes it easy to connect with our base on a weekly basis. We send out a weekly newsletter, that is getting more and more noticed and our list is growing. It allows us to segment our list as we see fit, and if we have a question, there is alway a real person we can talk to.

Puntos a favor: The platform itself is really easy to use, but the thing I like most is the customer service. Sometimes you just need to be able to talk to an actual person, and with Constant Contact, you can do that.

Contras: Constant Contant pretty steadily adds features, so I don't think there's anything missing per se, but it would be nice if they added a way to cold-email businesses. It would also be able to do a re-send to non-openers that goes out immediately rather than days later.

• Publicado el 23/1/2021
Aaron S.
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 30/8/2016

"Great For Large Contact Base"

Puntos a favor: Constant Contact does a great job of managing multiple groups/list and lots of contacts. I've worked with clients who have a large customer base and Constant Contact allows managing large amounts of group/lists and allows you to manual remove unsubscribers and errors. They are rolling out a new version of their email builder, but the older version does allow custom css coding per block which really allows customizing their templates.

Contras: There are a lot of quirks within Constant Contact that I haven't seen in Mailchimp, specifically with using external links for photos and links. The actual editing of text and links within the email builder is quirky and has some issues. Also, the new search feature for previous emails is really slow and takes a long time to find previous emails unless you create folders for all your emails.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 30/8/2016
Cheryle B.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 9/12/2020

"Review for Constant Contact"

Comentarios: Constant Contact has been a wonderful marketing tool and I have seen results. I love the ability to see who has opened my emails in real time, as I can immediately reach out to them while the contact is "hot".

Puntos a favor: Very user friendly, but the most important feature is their customer service. I always get a real person right away when I have a question or need support. Helpful templates were there when I first got started, and they continue to be available. Their email functionality allows me to tract my emails and see who opens it (all in real time).

Contras: I have been using this software for years, and I have no complaints. I am a one person business, with about 15,000 customers, so my database is not as robust as larger companies might need for marketing. I do not use Constant Contact for videos, slides, etc.

• Publicado el 9/12/2020
Community Engagement Manager
Administración gubernamental, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/11/2020

"Good alternative for email marketing"

Comentarios: We are able to send out weekly newsletters to our clients as well as segment audiences easily. Constant contact was able to give us a custom invoice that we requested.

Puntos a favor: Constant Contact is easy to use and intuitive. It's simple to set up new contacts and campaigns, and can do so quickly.

Contras: The interface looks a bit dated, and there's not ability to incorporate video or gifs. The site freezes at times when creating a campaign.

• Publicado el 19/11/2020
Maggie B.
Development Manager
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/10/2020

"Easy to use and segment data"

Comentarios: I have used similar products from 2 competitors. I highly recommend Constant Contact. The ease of use, and data segmentation make this product far superior. The email templates aren't real flashy, but you can add colors and pictures and your end result always looks very clean. The other products I have used were not nearly as intuitive as Constant Contact and I found them hard to learn.

Puntos a favor: We have a lot of different email lists that we utilize. This products makes it SUPER easy to segment your lists and to send emails for different purposes. We like the reporting feature and find this very helpful in determining the success of our marketing efforts.

Contras: There isn't an easy was to allow others to forward our emails. The forward to a friend feature was removed a few years ago.

• Publicado el 26/10/2020
Kali C.
Inside Sales Rep
Servicios para el consumidor, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020

"Top Notch Email Marketing"

Comentarios: I've used Constant Contact to design and automate newsletters monthly for a couple softball leagues I ran over the last 10 years. I've used it to email prospective customers about promotions in the current position I hold in a bathroom remodeling company. It's always simple, efficient, and inexpensive, really.

Puntos a favor: I have most often used the email marketing Constant Contact offers. There are pre-designed templates, if you'd prefer to use something already built and just plug in your own information. You can also design your own from scratch. They make it super simple and make branding a part of the process by giving you a color scheme to stick to while designing.

Contras: I was disappointed when the dropped the event portion of their program and integrated with Eventbrite. I personally liked the way it worked through Contact Contact much better then Eventbrite.
Also, sometimes the emails go into the spam folder of a recipient and no one wants to end up in the spam folder.

Derek D.
Communications Director
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/2/2021

"A Valuable Marketing Partner"

Puntos a favor: The reporting/analytics and segmentation feature have both become imperative for our team in identifying communication preferences of our subscribers/members.

Contras: I wish there was a more robust email template library, particularly mobile friendly options. Also, the pricing structure is based on how many email addresses you keep in your contact list so it can become an expensive option for organizations with large memberships.

• Publicado el 10/2/2021
Kate F.
Editor
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/2/2021

"Poor Service - We Quit and Switched"

Comentarios: Easy software, but many features gave us problems, and the customer service response was terrible. We switched providers as a result.

Puntos a favor: In the early days of using this type of mailing software for subscription based newsletter campaigns, CC was at the top of its game and most popular. We chose it for that reason, and did it automate and streamline the process of sending email campaigns, however, the problems with CC falsely penalizing for spam caused us to switch providers.

Contras: We imported a significant subscription list which we gathered over several years. When sending a campaign upwards of 5K to 6K, there are going to bad addresses or people which decide they no longer want the content. Fair enough, however, we had a double-opt-in platform in place, and send a campaign 1x monthly. There are always going to be individuals who hit "spam" on email platforms, such as Gmail, because it's a fast way to unsubscribe and delete. This happened enough times, with just 2-3 people (out of thousands) using the Gmail spam report, that CC began to throttle and limit our service. We sent, time and time again, evidence of the double-opt-in from a particular group of spam reporters, to show we don't send unsolicited email -- ever. CC would remove the throttle, but it happened enough times that we grew irritated. If CC made it easier to unsubscribe, and Gmail made it not easier to hit a "spam" button instead of an "unsubscribe" button from CC, we wouldn't have had the issue. We felt the customer service was poor and unfair given the extremely low percentage of those who clicked "spam" (2-3 individuals) out of 5-6K recipients on a given campaign. We closed our CC account, switched, and never had the same problem with the follow-on provider, who took better care of us, and, our readers.

• Publicado el 23/2/2021
Steve J.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/2/2021

"Great for targeted campaigns"

Comentarios: We use CC to maintain ties with our customers (especially during pandemic) and are finally figuring out the balance between being present and being a pest.

Puntos a favor: The functionality of the email campaigns are great and we feel like we're just scratching the surface when it comes to their capability. We are able to use the data to better target our future campaigns and see what works and what isn't as effective. The tips that CC offers are very helpful and when a rep calls with some new tricks, we're always excited to give them a try.

Contras: There are times when we'd like a little more freedom in the design aspect of the campaigns themselves, but in general, very happy with the functionality.

• Publicado el 5/2/2021
Email Marketing Specialist
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 30/4/2020

"As an email marketing professional, I am frustrated by clients that insist on using Constant Contact"

Comentarios: I sometimes come across clients who are tied into Constant Contact and do not wish to change to a better, more modern platform. Unfortunately for them, that means compromising the potential of their email marketing efforts.

Puntos a favor: Unfortunately, I cannot think of any feature that Constant Contact has that is not done better by other platforms.

Contras: Everything about this product screams "old school" - and in email marketing circles, that's not a positive thing. The interface for creating campaigns is confusing, the segmenting options are limited, and the support for custom templates is bad.

• Publicado el 30/4/2020
Michele M.
Owner, Editor, Publisher
Edición, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/11/2020

"Invaluable Tool for A Small Business or ANY Business"

Comentarios: Constant Contact revolutionized the way we communicate with our clients to let them know what's coming up in our issues and how they can participate (our magazine is 100 percent supported by advertising) and our readers (each month we create an email "alert" with Constant Contact which lets our readership know that our free digital issue is now available online). My whole staff knows how to use it and it can be adapted to a great variety of communication purposes. Clients can download our rate kits from a Constant Contact email; readers can link to our issues from it. It has lowered our print bills for collateral materials immensely. No more printed flyers or brochures! And no more use of snail mail — clients can receive your Constant Contact mail immediately or at a pre-scheduled time.

Puntos a favor: Very easy to use. If you know how to upload an image or a graphic, you can create eye-catching emails or newsletter style communications very easily and modify or update them frequently and quickly. The analytics -- to see the percentage of recipients who opened your email and exactly which person did or didn't, the bounce rate which allows you to keep your lists current, and many other features are not only helpful but simple to use.

Contras: As time has gone on, the cost has increased, but it still saves us a great deal of money because our postage costs have gone way down. We hardly ever use our postage meter anymore for marketing mailings. It's all done through Constant Contact. They used to have a free desktop "widget" that allowed you to input an email address right from your desktop, but that has now been discontinued. It was extremely convenient for the way we do business. There are now other ways (paid) you can connect directly to Constant Contact to have new email addresses input, but we have not been successful at getting them to interface for us, even though they are supposed to work. Constant Contact support was not helpful on this at all -- this happened recently and was really our only disappointment with them EVER!

• Publicado el 5/11/2020
Michelle O.
Development Officer
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/10/2020

"Ease of use for Small Shop"

Comentarios: The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Puntos a favor: Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Contras: Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Neffer K.
CFBU Coordinator
  • Publicado el 10/7/2018

"Fashionable and Functional. Your correspondence will"

Comentarios: I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Contact for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out. What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

Puntos a favor: I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Constant for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out. What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

Contras: I don't like that the only videos that I can embed into the mailings have to be a Youtube link. But other than that, there isn't much that I do not like about using this software.

• Publicado el 10/7/2018
Selene M.
Publisher
  • Publicado el 26/6/2018

"Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing tool - a little pricey but worth the expense!"

Comentarios: Overall a great product, easy to use, and functional. its minor limitations are countered by functionality, reliability, and the features it offers. The price is sometimes a turnoff when compared to other marketing email providers. CC offers easy to use templates that are almost fully customizable. Lots of extra features including campaigns, events, registrations, sign up forms etc. There are plenty of HELP menu items and tutorials. Love that there is no limit on the number of emails sent monthly. Overall a great go to product!

Puntos a favor: As an email marketing solution, CC fits most small to medium business owners needs with plenty of easy to edit templates, branded emails, newsletters, calendars, event apps, and website integrations. Additionally, business owners can set up events and registrations via the app. The templates are easy to use with varied options and designs. For more experienced handlers, HTML is available to set up templates. Emails offer clients and recipients the opportunity to opt out or stay tuned while landing the emails in their in box rather than their spam filters . Analytics are a plus and helpful to see what works and what doesn't in an email campaign. CC also integrates social media platforms. Overall it is a great all-in-one marketing tool.

Contras: While the software is generally easy to use, it is not intuitive and does on occasion produce glitchy results from missing images to random changes in text, font, and email structure. I do like the tiered pricing structure, although find CC to be far more expensive than their competitors. One of my biggest complaints is the placement of images - it doesn't really allow flexibility in design - if you are ok with their more cookie cutter template designs then its a 5 star - but the ability to place images becomes tedious and reduces the functionality. Overall the program is a go and worth the expense even if the image placement issues are annoying.

• Publicado el 26/6/2018
Feyisayo E.
Freelancer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/7/2020

"Bulk Email Marketing At Its Best"

Comentarios: I like using Constant Contact and the experience has been good especially with bulk email sending.

Puntos a favor: 1. Constant Contact makes it easy for me to send bulk email that goes straight to inbox and that what got me entangled with it. 2. I noticed a very rare feature that Constant Contact have that many other doesnt have. Constant Contact, allows me to collect donations from people. Many of the clients i have helped setup Constant Contact like the donation feature part so much too. 3. Constant Contact allows me create absolutely any kind of form that is needed for my list building.

Contras: Constant Contact doesnt have a free forever basic plan. Although they give first month free but I think they should have a plan for small businesses starting out who cannot afford their $20 a month.

• Publicado el 9/7/2020