Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Herfert Software

Todo lo necesario para tu clínica quiropráctica en un sistema fácil de usar.

Descubre más sobre Herfert Software

Filtrar opiniones (50)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Herfert Software antes?

Filtrar opiniones (50)

Peggy S.
Peggy S.
Fuente de la reseña

The Herfort Software is "THE BEST"

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We run our entire practice with Herfert software. It is exceptional!

Herfert Software for Chiropractic is user friendly. Customer support is unsurpassed by any other! The customer rep is ALWAYS in the know and goes out of his way to help! Love the cloud options as it keeps us safe and always updated with the lastest options.

Philip Q.
Family Chiropractor en EE. UU.

Best Chiropractic Software for the Cost and Support

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: The ease of inputting transactions, scheduling and billing are super simple. Backing up is very simple. Everything you need, including SOAP notes, is in the software.

This product is very easy to use and train a new employee on. The support is the best. Cost of the system is very affordable. No contracts.

Contras:

Text message reminder isn't automated. Ended up having to go through separate appointment reminder service. Not a big deal, but would have been nice to have it all in one go.

Kathy C.
billing manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I had NO training on this software, but Customer Support helped show me how easy it is to use.

4 hace 5 años

I like that it does a lot of the thinking for me! There seems to be a lot of connecting of things to each other, so that I don't have to double back. I also like that the software questions me...because I'm not always correct. And, when I do make a mistake, fixing it is quick and easy. I also LOVE the Customer Support team!!!! I love the notes section in the Master File!

Contras:

I don't like the emailing system. I'm not sure why, but it seemed a lot more difficult that google, so I ended up using gmail! Everyone complains about the confusing statements too! Every month, I have to explain it to Dr. Ward. It is the write off section that seems to confuse people.

hace 4 años

Hi Kathy, Thank you for your review of Herfert Software. I will call you to discuss the options we have available to make patient statements less confusing. -Gary

Will T.
Chiropractor en EE. UU.

Best Chiropractic Software on the Market

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Makes life simple in note taking as well as the billing department raves about it. Can't imagine practicing chiropractic without it. Been a game saver with nothing but positive benefits for 19 years now.

It's easy to use. Love the note taking capabilities. It has made note taking so much simpler and easier than what I was doing before. The cost to purchase is extremely affordable and customer service is top notch.

Contras:

About the only thing I can come up with in regards to Herfert Software that I don't like deals with customer service. Used to be when Herfert was small enough I could call and get right through customer service. Now that they have grown in numbers of happy customers i often times have to leave a message and then wait for 5 to 10 minutes to talk to someone. In the jest of things 10 minutes is nothing compared to what my friends/colleagues are telling me abut their software companies. They oftentimes wait days for a return call and usually it doesn't come they say. Herfert has been great to us for 19 years and counting.

Genevieve G.
Account Manager en EE. UU.

Tried Another, Went Back

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We've been using this software for 18 years, we tried another software 3 years ago, one of the big names. The staff hated it, it was way too complex and did [almost] too much. We just like the small business, easy to reach, easy to use feel of Herfert Software.

It's user friendly, easy to train new staff.

Contras:

Would like to see an interface that allows patients to fill out their daily subjective notes on a computer or tablet.

hace 2 años

Hi Genevieve. Thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. We actually do have a kiosk option which allows patients to enter their own subjective information on a computer or tablet. I will give you a call to show you how...

Suby T.
Chiropractor en EE. UU.

A Good Chiropractic Software

5 hace 10 meses

Herfert Software is easy to use and their customer service is wonderful. It's making my life easier as a chiropractor, as well as as a business owner. I love the cloud option, we can access it from anywhere and don't have to worry about the backups or upgrades. We are utilizing this software for: 1)Appointment scheduling, 2) Texting & Emailing the appointment reminders, office forms, birthday cards, statements, receipts etc. 3) Easy E-Billing & auto posting ERAs, 4) Storing the diagnostic imaging and reports, 5) Products Inventories including supplements etc.

Contras:

To answer one area which can improve a little might be the EHR part. Honestly I haven't start utilizing this section properly yet, so I could be wrong. We are looking forward to utilizing the EHR part of the software fully and the options of auto credit card payments & auto posting it soon.

William B.
OWNER en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Bought and NEVER looked back!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Herfert Software does everything well. Staff does not complain about using it. Support is spot on and never have I been left hanging without an immediate solution. Never have I been down in all these years with something broken in the software.

I have been using Herfert Computer Management Software since 1984. I bought once and never looked back. I have witnessed many Chiropractors leave Herfert to get the latest offering from other companies only to see them disappointed in either performance, service or viability of the software company and return to Herfert. Buy the best, buy once and get on with it! You won't regret it.

Contras:

Yearly costs are what bothers me the most.

Janet W.
Chiropractic assistant / front desk en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Takes the stress out of my work day.

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I used Herfert over 10 years I seriously have no complaints!!! It's amazing to have such an amazing support system (the reps). I hear horror stories from other Chiro office about their software always shutting down, confusing to use, I'm on a chiro website for staff I feel sorry for those who don't have Herfert. I always think my doctor for having Herfert. Its easy to use, any issues get addressed quickly. I give Herfert a 10 out of 10.

Software is so simple to use. Most important very seldom any issues with Herfert . I love the help section system documentation, this is amazing help at your finger tips any time you need to know Herfert system. When I have any issues the staff is Amazing Positive staff always willing to help. I always receive a call back within a very reasonable time.

Contras:

At times the cursor will move while making new appts and if you don't notice it will put patient names and phone numbers over a already established appointment. This only happens occasionally

Erica F.
Chiropractic Assistant en EE. UU.

Best Chiropractic Software!!!

5 hace 2 años

Fast and easy patient registration and scheduling. Colorful and totally customizable appointment scheduling screen. We have a cash practice, and the patient billing and statement printing is easy and excellent for our cash practice. The list goes on and on of the things we love about Herfert!

Contras:

The one con is with the Daily Transaction Report. At our office, we have multiple providers, and when we post a payment to a provider that isn't the main provider, it doesn't show up on the providers report that the payment was posted to...It only shows up on the main of "office" report.

hace 2 años

Hi Erica, Thank you for the positive review of Herfert Software. Our system does separate all charges, payments, etc. per doctor. However, if the patient makes a pre-payment, it goes to the "office" (by default) until it gets applied to a service the doctor performed. There is a switch you can turn on that will display pre-payments per doctor. I will give you a call to show you how ...

Travis D.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for a great price with superb customer service

Comentarios: Great Software. We won't be going anywhere else

The software is so powerful and has everything you could ask for. We're still learning everything that our office can do with Herfert. The customer service and web support is spot on with the ability of the support team to access your computer and fix any issues remotely. The team is very responsive with any questions we have and they're constantly rolling out more updates to add more and more options. The best part is the price. Very affordable.

Contras:

The one knock you could make is that there are a lot of tabs and windows, but this is because there are just so many tools at your disposal.

Ginger G.
Office Mgr en EE. UU.

Ease of using Herfert Software

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall experience has been great.

Herfert Software has been a part of our practice since 1985 and we love the personal support provided (if at all possible immediate help is available). This aspect is a must in a high volume practice. The support staff is extremely helpful when we need a change in programing. The program is relatively user friendly. That makes it easy for training purposes.

Contras:

I'm not extremely crazy about the help menu. I think maybe that's my issue, but it doesn't seem as easy as it could be.

el año pasado

Hi Ginger, Thank you so much for your favorable review of Herfert Software. I will give you a call to demonstrate the features of the help system. We can also discuss ways to improve it. Talk to you soon.

Heather G.
Chiropractic Technologist/Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Herfert has been easy to learn and use. The learning curve was very minimal since it's set up well.

5 hace 4 años

I feel that Herfert is very user friendly and allows me to complete all of my daily tasks in an efficient manner. The screens are easy to navigate and clear on where/how to enter information. I love that I can send out text/email reminders to my patients and it's built right into the software! That alone has helped to reduce missed appointments. We don't do electronic records besides for accident cases (all others are paper records). We can easily fill in the information and have a very nice and concise SOAP note for the patients visit.

Contras:

I don't know that there is anything I like least. I guess the one area in which I struggled with was learning how to refund a patient on a returned product. Or correcting a mis-entry on an appointment. But those are very minor and rare occurrences that I forget how to correct them.

Lorraine B.
Fuente de la reseña

Herfert Sorfware is the best by far

5 hace 2 años

It is so user friendly, to me that is so important, when you have to train a new girl, and they get it pretty quickly, that means so much because I do not want to train over and over because they just can’t seem to grasp it also you can go to the screen you need and don’t have to go to three different screens to achieve what your looking for. If you need any help, they are a phone call away, and if they are busy leave a message, they ALWAYS call you back the same day, yes I said the same day. Another high light is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] keeps you updated on important matters with insurance. I will never change

Contras:

To be honest with you, I really don’t have any

Loren D.
President en EE. UU.

Herfert Review

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: If you ever have a problem, just call and their staff and they will walk you through any corrections or remote log-in on your system and correct it.

The software is extremely easy, doesn't have hundreds of features that are completely unnecessary and complicated. Billing is a breeze and fool proof. It will not submit the claims unless you fix the errors it found. Sending and receiving claims and ERA electronic folders enable our office to keep billing in-house and staff handles this function with little time wasted.

Contras:

Text/email appointment reminders and electronic patient communication features need to be updated.

Dena and brianna P.
Office Management en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Effective, simple, supportive, receptive.

4 hace 4 años

The software is simple to use and navigate through. If we ever have any questions, the support staff if very responsive. We love that they are open and receptive to adapting the software to meet our needs.

Contras:

The use of herfert seems like it is designed best for billing and managing purposes. We briefly tried Chirospring and loved the design of the scheduling. It was easier to view and quickly determine massage openings and patient information. (We stayed with Herfert because of the billing and customer support.)

hace 4 años

Hi Dena and Brianna. Thank you for your review of Herfert Software. I will call you to review the scheduling options we have available that should help you separate massage and patient openings. -Gary

Pam J.
CEO en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Herfert has been a great choice for our office and the team provides incredible support!

5 hace 4 años

What I have loved is that we can reach someone on the phone within minutes. They have personalized the software, held our hand and made every step easier. There are details in the software experience that are so thoughtful and helpful for note taking and billing. Also, the price to own this software is so so so SO reasonable that I think it is nuts for anyone not to look into it. If you are a smart business person, wanting to keep expenses down, Herfert is the way to go.

Contras:

One of our offices uses another software and our team reports that it was not as initially intuitive but that once they learned it, it was wonderful. I found both systems to be initially a challenge so the fact that the customer service is SO INCREDIBLE made it so possible.

Angie G.

Excellent High Volume Chiropractic Software

5 hace 4 años

I like the ease of use!! It is very user friendly and easy to navigate!! The customer service is top notch and if you ever have any issues or even recommendations on what you would like to see they will usually somehow put it in the update. We have switched to a different software thinking that the technology that they offered would make things easier and we ended right back at Herfert a month later. They truly are the BEST software for a high volume chiropractic office.

Contras:

Nothing!! Everything they have is useful and customer service makes it so theres nothing you can't like!!

Julia W.
Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Great for the office

5 hace 2 años

Customer service is amazing. Every time I have a question or suggestion, the staff at Herfert are fantastic about walking me through. I also enjoy the ease with registering patients.

Contras:

The reminder sending isn't very fluid, and building a schedule can be frustrating. We currently export the schedule, then cut and paste onto a new excel page to print for the day.

hace 2 años

Hi Julia. Thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. I will contact you to discuss the simplest solution to your scheduling issues.

James K.
President/Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Herfert software is easy to use and the support is terrific.

5 hace 5 años

I can have suggestions turned into reality. Updates are easy to manage. The SOAP notes are easily customizable.

Contras:

Although I can talk to someone within a few hours of my call, I would like to be able to speak to a tech right away.

hace 5 años

Thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. We strive to provide real-time technical support. On busy days we try to respond to all voice messages within 1 hour. If you have an emergency, please send an email to help@herfertsoftware.com (in addition to leaving a voice message) and we will do our best to resolve the problem ASAP.

Randy N.
D.C. en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great software and easy to use

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Herfert service is great. If I have an issue, it is always resolved within minutes.

The initial cost of the software was the main reason why I chose it. It is very easy and efficient to use.

Contras:

Writing SOAP notes could be faster. I also find customizing the SOAP notes rather tedious.

hace 3 años

Hi Dr Nafziger, I will give you a call to schedule a demonstration of our SOAP Note features to be sure you are using them in the most efficient way

Daren M.
owner / chiropractor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A well devised efficient system that reduces stress so you can focus more on your patients... bravo!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Efficiency, the need for less staffing, prompt tech support, value.

The tech support staff are amazing. They are kind and caring and always find solutions to problems. Their response time is exceptional. This software is so efficient, it actually puts more money in your pocket by reducing your staff load. I have one staff who handles all operations of the office because of this system.

Andrea F.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use software, excellent customer support.

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Ease of use and amazing customer service.

Whenever I have any issue, the support are quick to help me out and help fix it. The software is easy to comprehend, and has an easy uide if you can't figure something out.

Contras:

It does take a little while to customize features to make it the right fit for your office, but it's worth it. Everything is a lot easier than our last software.

Mark C.
Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine en EE. UU.

Great Billing and Patient Management Software

5 hace 3 años

The software is incredibly user friendly. Every new hire has picked up on the system immediately.

Contras:

The SOAP note function, for transcribing and charting treatment notes, could stand to be more functional.

hace 3 años

Hi Dr Cohen, Thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. I will contact you to discuss the most efficient way of transcribing and charting treatment notes. -Gary

Matthew C.
Fuente de la reseña

Software is simple and easy to use yet it has the functionality to adapt to today's challenges.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Patient flow improvement. Easily register and bill insurances and patients.

What we like is more about the company than the software specifically. We like herfert because the company is willing to adapt the software to our individual needs.

Contras:

A few settings that aren't present. Ability to remove someone from active lists when applicable such as when a patient passes away.

Lori K.

Review of Herfert Software

5 hace 2 años

It's very easy to use and navigate through. Technical support is always very helpful and will return calls very quickly.

Contras:

I cannot run some of the reports I would like to at times.

hace 2 años

Hi Lori, thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. I will give you a call to discuss which reports you are referring to and see what we can do for you.