Opiniones de AppointmentPlus

4.2 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.3 /5

Sobre AppointmentPlus

Ahorra tiempo y dinero con el software de programación de citas de AppointmentPlus. Utilizado por 50 integrantes de la lista Fortune 500. Reserva tu demostración gratuita hoy.

Descubre más sobre AppointmentPlus

Mostrando 146 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Jennine E.
Marriage and Family Therapist, Supervisor, and Owner
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/11/2018

"Loved it!"

Comentarios: It was so helpful scheduling clients in different rooms, different times, with different therapists. A+ for the scheduling software.

Puntos a favor: I loved Appointment Plus because it allowed me to have multiple therapists schedules and multiple rooms. I never had duplicate sessions. It was easy to use and easy for our clients to schedule clients. This has been the best scheduling software I have used./

Contras: I had to stop using the software because we needed to maintain medical records in the same location. I changed software and really miss my experience with Appointment Plus.

por AppointmentPlus el 22/2/2019

Jennine, we appreciate the review and the A+ rating!

• Publicado el 30/11/2018
Gordon L.
Assistant Center Director
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/4/2020

"Gets the job done most of the time"

Comentarios: AppointmentPlus has helped prevent us from accidentally overbooking students (there were times where we had a waiting period of 45 minutes for a 1 hour session) and definitively figure out where we had more openings so we could optimize our space and time. With enough time and effort (and the help of their support team), we have integrated the scheduling system into our daily routines. We’ve spent a lot of time in this system and there’s still a lot of things they can improve, but at the end of the day, Appointmentplus helps us with scheduling.

Puntos a favor: Customer support has been really responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us quite a bit in figuring out optimal setups specific to our needs. When we ran into issues, they were able to help dive into details with us in order to help find the root cause and escalate issues when necessary. If there was something they couldn’t fix immediately, they explained what was needed in order to fix the issue and kept us up to date on what they could tell us from the development team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who started helping us out later, provides a sociable experience and helps make tech calls feel much more casual.

Contras: It took a lot of trial and error to figure out which settings to turn off/on to optimize for our center and we ran into many issues while creating/modifying hundreds of weekly recurring appointments. The recent updates to recurring appointments, however, have made the task easier, but still takes much time and effort to navigate through while avoiding issues.

por AppointmentPlus el 30/4/2020

Thanks for the review, Gordon. I can imagine the challenges involved in moving your tutoring online. We've received similar kudos on our helpfulness from the many Mathnasiums who have turned to us for scheduling.

You noted how the system helped you optimize your scheduling and eliminated overbooking. Those are key benefits from using the system.

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!

• Publicado el 1/3/2018

"Clunky, difficult to use and no better featured than any other app"

Puntos a favor: This should really be a simply must have these days but many don't so I guess it's worth mentioning. The security is locked down per user so each normal user can only see their own clients - this is important in confidential organisations.

Contras: All aspects of the UI is counter-intuitive so hard to learn to use and hard to use once you've learned. It takes about three clicks (or swipes / touches) in a number of different popup boxes to perform a single action, for example cancelling an appointment. Many popup boxes are not resize-friendly either and when trying to (for example) cancel an appointment, each successive box pops up in an unlikely part of your screen, miles away from where its parent box was so if you have a big screen you're left wondering why it doesn't seem to have done anything. Recurring appointment maintenance is almost entirely separate from single appointment maintenance so you have to go to an entirely different area in the app to manage repeating appointments. Most other systems smoothly integrate recurring with single appointment management in the creation, modification and deletion of any appointment. Screen refreshes are woefully slow and there are too many of them. Accessing from London via a 75Mb fibre link it takes up to 5 seconds for a page to refresh and every time you cancel / change / add an appointment, the screen refreshes. The app claims to be mobile friendly. If mobile friendly means the identical desktop site is shrunk to an infinitesimal version of itself so it fits on a mobile device screen then perhaps it is. But it isn't. :-) By and large, I think compared to full slate and google calendar (at least) it's unacceptably unusable.

por AppointmentPlus el 14/3/2018

It was painful to read this review from a former client. Clearly they were not happy with our system. Some of what they noted is true. We did move to a three-step process for booking an appointment (select customer, enter appointment information, confirm appointment). Even though this user did not like the change, many of our other clients welcomed the change.

With regard to the system being hard to use, it does indeed have a lot of features. However, most clients report that it's easy to use once you get used to it.

There were a number of other issues noted by this user. Some are definitely valid concerns, and we've listened. We've made many improvements to the software and are super-excited about how these changes are helping our clients to even better streamline their operations.

We're jazzed about even more features and tools we'll be releasing soon.

• Publicado el 1/3/2018
Sarah B.
Research Assistant
Biotecnología, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/11/2020

"AppointmentPlus"

Comentarios: Overall, my experience using it has been very good. It's reliable and easy to use, and neither employees nor clients typically have issues with it.

Puntos a favor: The company that I work for has used AppointmentPlus for years to allow clients to schedule appointments. Our clients typically don't have any issues with the program, and it's very easy to use on our end. The program rarely crashes, and lets us schedule, cancel, and modify appointments easily.

Contras: I wish that they made a mobile version! Also, the interface- although easy to use- is somewhat boring looking (especially on the administrative end). Also, it would be nice if they added a few more features (ex: an option to prevent people from canceling an appointment a for a certain amount of time before the appointment starts).

• Publicado el 6/11/2020
Aimee G.
Counselor
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/4/2020

"Great value for money and easy to use"

Comentarios: This scheduling program has allowed us to customize the availability of each provider, who can make changes to their availability for meetings, days off, and vacations easily. The providers can see real-time changes to their daily schedules. It is also easy to see a client's appointment history and generate a report for the purpose of appointments attended, canceled, no shows, etc. We also often use the feature to schedule recurring appoints for clients who want the same appointment at the same time each week.

Puntos a favor: We use this product daily to schedule our clients across 8 providers. It allows us to separate out each provider's availability, mark changes with different colors, create reports to show reasons for appointment cancellations, all while allowing each provider to access their own schedule anytime and having the office staff oversee all 8. We can see all open appointments on any given day, or all open appointments for a specific provider by the week. We use this calendar scheduling platform separate from other office software, but it is simple to keep the window open in Chrome and open it to make client appointments.

Contras: Really nothing that we don't like about the program after using it for several years. We went to this from paper schedule book and haven't looked back.

por AppointmentPlus el 5/5/2020

Thank you for the excellent review, Aimee! Yes, the ability to quickly and easily control one's availability is a strength of AppointmentPlus. And I see you use it for both centralized booking as well as allowing individual counselors to manage their schedules and appointments. Different user access types is also a useful feature of the system. Thank you for being an AppointmentPlus client!

Stephanie W.
Director of Client Support
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/4/2020

"Customized Software For a Wide Variety of Clients"

Comentarios: Our overall experience in working with Appointment Plus has been very positive. We are lucky enough to have direct contact with several of their support members and leadership team, and almost always, they are willing to go above and beyond to assist us.

Puntos a favor: We are a telecommunication company that offers Virtual Receptionist services to many clients and several different industry platforms. Appointment Plus allows us to provide customized software for any clients we may be working with. Whether we are working with a Massage Therapist, Attorney, or Pet Groomer, the software can be customized to fit our client's needs.

Contras: Relay Methods: it would be ideal if there was an option for texting. As of now, the only real options are by email or phones. With how communication styles have changed over the years, most clients prefer for us to send a text message instead of placing a phone call or sending an email. Client View: the client view seems a little outdated and a lot of clients prefer the look of their website instead. Either update the client view or allow the client view to be fully integrated within their website.

por AppointmentPlus el 4/5/2020

Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it. We also appreciate My Receptionist being a long-time answering service partner. Thank you also for pointing out our "above and beyond" service. Our clients and partners deserve great service from us. Thanks again!

• Publicado el 16/4/2020
Doug F.
Retirement Rep
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

"Appointment Plus Scheduling"

Comentarios: Overall we are pleased with the tool...probably not using the tool to its fullest potential.

Puntos a favor: The solution to identify our clients, allowing the client to book appointments and to capture the notes of each appointment - able to cut and paste email notes and using the profile screen to further identify the clienet

Contras: We were able to "go back" to a previous date and add an appointment (to capture notes) for a client that was not part of the location that was open. We could actually have several "appointments" in a day that was actually from different clients even thought the location that they were associated and linked to - was not OPENED in the exceptions. We would still like to be able to capture notes from a client that possibly called us, from another location, but we are not able to identify the essence of the call / appointment.

por AppointmentPlus el 30/4/2020

Doug, thank you for the review. You pointed out something that differentiates AppointmentPlus. It's the ability to serve complex or unique situations. The way scheduling works can vary widely from business to business. We know that and have created a very flexible scheduling engine as a result.

Thanks again for the review!

Meghan C.
National Account Manager
Automoción, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 15/4/2020

"Adaptable, Creative, and Friendly Support Team"

Comentarios: I work on one-off projects where I often look to A+ to be utilized slightly differently than the needs of our core business. I love working with the Appointments Plus team because of how friendly and creative their support team has been in helping me accomplish my project goals while keeping the foundation of the integration with our system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular has been on-point, prompt, helpful, and strategic in the support he offers to our account.

Puntos a favor: Easy, seamless and intuitive to use. A+, A+.

Contras: I do not have anything negative to say.

por AppointmentPlus el 5/5/2020

Thanks for the review, Meghan.
We're proud to serve your 2000+ Firestone Complete Auto Care Centers. It has been a true partnership. Thank you for the kind words about our Support Team. We take pride in what we do and are always happy to help.

Shanley L.
Talent Acquisition Assistant
Administración gubernamental, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/4/2020

"Apt Plus Review"

Comentarios: We use appointment plus to schedule candidates for interviews. It would be great if this product could link in with outlook email for scheduling appointments.

Puntos a favor: The product is easy to use if you have received training.

Contras: Some features are hard to find. If someone did not receive training on the product they would not be able to figure out how to use it on their own.

por AppointmentPlus el 30/4/2020

Thanks for the review, Shanley. Yes, we do provide training and setup assistance to all of our clients. It's something that our clients really like about AppointmentPlus because it saves them so much time.

With regard to your note on Outlook, we do provide Outlook integration. I'll have someone reach out to you to show you how it works.

• Publicado el 28/4/2020
Reginald l. B.
Field Interviewer
Educación superior, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/12/2019

"Great Resource"

Comentarios: Overall it has been a very great product. I think it a great tool for the line of work I used it for.

Puntos a favor: I used this for a side-gig I was a part of . I was a field interviewer (independently contracted) for the ATL Housing Authority alongside Emory University. We used this software to schedule in-house interviews with respondents. This was my first time using the software and it was very user friendly. It helped me/us keep track of who was being interviewed, where, how long etc.

Contras: To me the look and feel of the app was a bit outdated. I think it definitely needs to be updated, but other than that I think the product works just fine.

por AppointmentPlus el 9/12/2019

Reginald, thank you for your honest review. We are pleased you found our software so easy to use and that it was helpful for your side gig. We appreciate your feedback about the app looking a little outdated and want to let you know that upgrades are on the horizon for next year. Thank you again for your review; your feedback is important to us!

• Publicado el 6/12/2019
English Second Language Tutor
  • Publicado el 15/4/2018

"Excellent appointment reminder! Will help you stay organized"

Comentarios: I got the benefit of organization and never forgetting an appointment.

Puntos a favor: I am someone who likes to stay organized. Having a great software to help me remember when to meet with students I am tutoring or when to go to business meetings for my freelance clients, when I have doctor appointments, etc. really helps me out. I have a busy schedule and can forget important appointments without this software! It is easy to use and fairly intuitive. It is also cloud-based, which helps me in case I don't have my computer or phone.

Contras: It has a bit of a learning curve. It took some trial and error to perfect use. Customer service is there to help, however.

por AppointmentPlus el 17/4/2018

Thank you for your review of the system. It sounds like you are a tutor. We have hundreds of tutors who use AppointmentPlus. I'm glad the software helps keep you organized with your busy schedule. And yes, the fact that it's cloud-based does make it convenient because you can access your account anywhere at any time. With regard to your comment about the learning curve, it's true. Like most software systems, it takes a little while to get the hang of using the system. But, once you are used to it, it's easy. And, as noted, our customer service team is always ready to help. Thank you again for the excellent review!

• Publicado el 15/4/2018
Robert N.
Director of Customer Success
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/3/2018

"5 Stars Plus"

Puntos a favor: We’ve been using AppointmentPlus for several years now. They had a glitch in a release about a year ago, but since then the system has been outstanding. They seem to really care about their clients and about continually improving their system. Every interaction we’ve had with customer service has been pleasant and fast. We are a very happy client.

Contras: As I noted, they had a release in early 2017 that caused some slowness in the system. But they fixed the issue quickly and ever since that time, the releases have been fine.

por AppointmentPlus el 12/4/2018

Robert, thank you for the review and the positive kudos! Yes, we did encounter an issue with a release about a year ago. And, as a result, we really focused on improving the software release process. As you noted, I’m happy to report that we’ve received excellent feedback on our releases since that time. Thank you for also spotlighting our customer service team as being pleasant and fast. We definitely strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience for our clients. We appreciate the excellent review!

• Publicado el 29/3/2018
Steve S.
Health and Well-Being Director
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/10/2016

"My first scheduler"

Comentarios: I feel it's a pretty user friendly system. I wish admin had a little more power to lock down the scheduling parameters. We have a lot of new users helping us book appointments, they have a habit of adjusting the pre-determined time to fit into slots. Frequent trainings and workshops have helped but not eliminated this. As far as value goes I don't know what the competitors are charging for similar features. I did score features low because I feel we are just getting the basic features for our price and would like to see more inclusions like room reservations. I do like the reports function, I run monthly reports and this is a breeze with the program. I inherited this program from the supervisor before me, I pretty much have been on my own learning to use it, it sounds like now they have quite the extensive training and support program for new users.

Puntos a favor: Reports
Ease of scheduling

Contras: I would like to see the whole days worth of appointments and staff on one screen without scrolling right.
I would like to be able to lock the predetermined times given to appointments.

• Publicado el 31/10/2016
Paul D.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 11/7/2017

"Great Scheduling Software on a Budget"

Comentarios: Despite the slightly tricky questions this is a great scheduling software that we have had great luck using for years now. I would highly suggest this over some other options out there as once you are set up it really is extremely user friendly.

Puntos a favor: There is great customer support and help setting up your Scheduler and users. If you have multiple offices there is also the ability to handle that as well. I find the appointment reminder email to our patients to be perfect. You can allow them to confirm or reschedule and if you choose to add this to your website they can schedule an appointment themselves right online.

Contras: Some of the setup questions seem straight forward but can be a bit tricky and confusing as to the correct way to answer to assist the setup. If you schedule an appointment at the end of your day you have to adjust the length of time of the appointment to fit otherwise it will not allow you to schedule the appointment. Therefore, if you schedule until 4:00 then as some time on the schedule so that you can schedule that slot.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 11/7/2017
Kevin M.
Internal Development
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/8/2016

"Thank you for the last 3 years."

Comentarios: We had a rough start early on in the partnership with the speed of the API's but once we got past those issues things have been smooth sailing. We didn't cancel because the of anything Appointment Plus did or did not provide, it just didn't make sense for us to continue using it when we had created our own functionality within our application to do scheduling. Overall we had a great partnership with Appointment Plus and I would recommend it to any one looking for a scheduling application.

Puntos a favor: API's were dependable once we got them up to our satisfaction

Contras: Along the same line as the Pros, the API's couldn't handle larger amounts of data. We attempted to get schedules for 30 days at a time and the API's could only handle 14 days at a time. This required us to make multiple calls when we wanted to go past 14 days.

• Publicado el 4/8/2016