15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de POS Nation for Retail

Sobre POS Nation for Retail

Tome las órdenes de los clientes, realice transacciones con tarjetas de crédito de alta velocidad, haga un seguimiento del inventario y ordene suministros, haga un seguimiento de la mano de obra, etc.

Descubre más sobre POS Nation for Retail

It's pretty easy to set up and then train our customers to use it. CAP tailored the product to accommodate our PA beer distributors by creating an integrated PA PLCB Beverage report.

Contras:

There is a lot of features, that I am not familiar with and take time to learn, but as a small business it is hard to find that time.

Valoraciones de POS Nation for Retail

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.5/10

POS Nation for Retail tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 127 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado POS Nation for Retail antes?

Filtrar opiniones (127)

Restaurantes, 51-200 empleados

Life made easier

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This system has benefited us so much at McDonals, because it helps keeps us organized and up to date with everything that we may need help with or inventory on. It also makes it a lot easy for our crew too.

The most that I like about this software is that I am able to manage everything on this system at McDonald's. I can check times, check products and look at all the orders that had came through that day. Also with this system you are able to do schedules and make sure that the inventory is put in. With this system you can do just about anything even knowing the total sales for that day and month. This system helps keep everything together.

Contras:

The only thing that I did not like was the fact that sometimes when I was trying to do an order, it automatically started rebooting itself and doing an update. It did not happen too often.

Sean
Program Director en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

POS Nation Review

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have enjoyed using POS Nation. With each fix or call to the tech team, I learn the system more and more. The POS Nation employees have been wonderful, and the hardware has held up well for the time we have had it.

I enjoyed the setup process. The instructor was great to work with, and very informative. The features within the system fit just about any scenario we run into. The ease of learning the system was also a relief.

Contras:

I will occasionally run into issues finding the correct reports to run for specific information. Also, I have experienced "speed" issues with the system taking many seconds to finish transactions and open the drawer. However, both of these issues are resolved fairly quickly after calling customer support.

hace 4 años

We're happy you're enjoying your system, Sean! Thanks for the review.

Sarah

Great Tech support service

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: It has been a great experience overall. Very friendly & efficient

We've had it for years & it's easy to use. Whenever I call for tech support, I get great service. I called yesterday & [sensitive content hidden] helped me get back in business quickly & efficiently. Very patient:)

Contras:

I'd like to be able to change some of the formats to suit my needs, but am not able to

Lorraine
owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

CAP for Grocery store

2.0 hace 3 años

The promised ability to use my existing hardware which was not possible with any other grocery specific POS program.

Contras:

It was not specific to the grocery industry and is not flexible in changing to changing needs within the grocery industry. For example, when an additional tax was imposed for telecommunication cards this program did not have the ability to differentiate it which would be required in order for me to report taxes to the state. Also, my own personal, custom gift cards cannot be processed through the system nor can I scan and process Major gift cards through this program.

hace 3 años

Lorraine, We are sorry to hear you have not had a good experience in regards to some areas within our software. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you at 704-405-5089.

Carol
Small business owner en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Wonderful Step By Step Guidance

5.0 hace 3 años

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , our delightful Customer Success Manager, has been by our side since day one helping us get our new POS system up and running. We have found the software rather intuitive and easy to use so far.

Contras:

Right now I am having a difficult time getting data I need from the Reports. This may be due to my inexperience with the new system.

hace 3 años

Carol, We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with your Customer Success Manager, and that he represented POS Nation well. We look forward to working with you again soon! Please reach out to us if you would like additional training in regards to the reports at customercare@posnation.com

VIVIAN
MANAGER en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados

sPORTING GOODS

Comentarios: Love it

The point of sale is easy to use. Reports are great..

Contras:

It kicks you out often but you can get rite back in. The inventory is complicated way to many steps

hace 3 años

Vivian, Reviews like this really make our team proud. We are happy to hear that the reports are great for your business. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for being a valued POS Nation customer!

Jennifer
Store owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I could not have asked for a better system and company!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with POS nation is probably one of the best experiences I’ve had with another company. From day 1 everyone that I have spoke with at that company has done nothing but go above and beyond to help in any way they possibly can with anything that I needed. Their customer service skills were amazing. And that’s very hard to find these days. Every employee that I spoke with was not only extremely nice and amazing and helped with anything that i needed but you could tell that they all worked for a great company and took great pride in the company that they worked for. Which is also very rare these days. I have nothing but amazing compliments for this company! From the bottom to the top! I’m so impressed with

What I liked most about this software was pretty much everything. From the price, the free installation, the iCloud monthly service, the 24/7 help line, and the overall easiness of the system. Everything was customized for the products we sell. If there wasn’t a barcode, you could easily make your own button for the product. The ID option is amazing, it helps the employees on checking IDs for the sale of beer and cigarettes. The time clock for clocking in and out is very helpful as well. Along with the end of day report and all the statistics that it helps break down.

Contras:

Your system is amazing and truly the only con I could actually think about would be to have a bigger font option on the screen or bigger square options on the main screen.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your in-depth review, Jennifer! We appreciate your feedback.

Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

POS

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We use this for detail business reporting also it has all features

It has a great detail reports also it is very User friendly

Contras:

It has two sale rate reports and point of sale system

Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

So helpful

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very good. I've used other softwares and they generally have not held up as well as POS.

We used this software daily when I was working in restaurants. It made it so easy to log in customers' items, print off receipts, and pay the bills.

Contras:

We had issues with it crashing occasionally, but that might have been our own servers and not necessarily the software's fault.

hace 4 años

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your system! Thanks for the review.

Toby
Too Many titles en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados

Support is Awesome

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

haven't used it much.. just called support line

Contras:

idk.. havent used it that much to be honest..

Gordon

Great system for the Money

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have spent the most part of a year researching most if not all the different POS systems out there. Though there are other systems that would fit my business model, the down fall is a lot of them are cloud base. With the lack of internet available in Alaska I need a system that I could use without total reliance on the internet. POS Nation was the best application for my needs. I was able to purchase everything I needed to operate my business, I 'm currently operating two stations with a third acting as my storage and back up system that was purchased locally for that purpose. Take the time needed to properly setup this system, the data you can get form this software will greatly assist you in making decisions in maintaining and growing your business.

CRE is a good program for the kind of business that I run. I recently purchased a grocery/liquor store which has a RV park and small hotel that I have been able to manage through the software. It was a lot of work setting up inventory, and incorporating the RV/Hotel to make it work with the system but with due diligence and with the great support POS provides has made managing my business far easier then it would be without it.

Contras:

​I have had only minor issues with the hardware for example the key boards that are sent with the system are not worth the box that the were sent in had to replace them with in a month of receiving them. The keys stick and get stuck and not everything can be done efficiently through a touch screen. The back office program is a great program with good reportage, but working with purchase orders need some work. The creation of a PO doesn't work with real world situations. Once generated the can't be adjusted when faced with stock outs or quantity changes. So I don't us it to generate my orders with vendors, more so for receiving my orders. Again these are just minor issues. Again the reportage you get form the system is very informative and allows you to efficiently manage your day to day, monthly and yearly reportage.

Scott
partner/owner en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Review of Personnell

4.0 hace 3 años

The customer support team, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic with getting my problem solved as quickly as she did. I hope that she answers any future calls we need to make.

Contras:

Inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases. Our credit card processing is through Payment Depot/First Nashville and the need to go to a separate screen and hit another key, while our customer is waiting is cumbersome and not efficient, either time wise or financially. We have been told that this is due to us using First Nashville, but it is hard to believe that a processor of this size is not set up in your system for this to be handled. Please feel free to contact me for further response.

hace 3 años

Scott, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear that our customer support team represented POS Nation well. In regards to your inability to add surcharge for credit card/debit purchases, we definitely can help you get this setup. Please give our technical support team a call at 704-405-5089 to get you the assistance needed. Thank you again for your review! We greatly appreciate you as a customer.

SHIV
DIRECTOR en Trinidad y Tobago
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WORKED WITH ME TODAY

4.0 hace 3 años

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] TOOK HIS TIME AND ADDRESSED ALL ISSUES I HAD ON MY 4 STATIONS. LUCKILY HE WAS ABLE TO CORRECT ISSUES THAT WAS CAUSING MY SYSTEMS TO CRASH. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND IF NEED BE I WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH HIM AGAIN...OTHER REPS SHOULD FOLLOW PATTERN..THANKS

Contras:

SOMETIMES IT CRASHES....SOME AGENTS LEAVE ME WITH A BACKUP FROM 2017 WHICH IS CONSIDERED CRAZY BECAUSE WE ARE IN 2020...

hace 3 años

Shiv, Thank you for your feedback regarding our technical support team. We pride ourselves on delivering service our customers can brag about, and it is great to know that we succeeded with you! Also, if the POS System does crash again, please be sure to either call our technical support team or email us at customercare@posnation.com so that we can get this addressed as soon as possible. Thank you and we greatly appreciate your business.

Brian

One of the best

Comentarios: Been using CAP for over 14 years

Very easy to use and train on. Well thought out and designed.

Contras:

Having the ability to save credit cards encrypted on file was a nice feature in the other POS system we had

hace 3 años

Brian, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your feedback of our company! We greatly appreciate you and your business.

Kendall
Guest Services Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados

Hospital Gift Shop Use

5.0 hace 3 años

Very easy to use. I most enjoy the ability to set up hot keys for the items that we sell the most.

Contras:

Would like to see a functionality to be able to take credit card payments over the phone for credit card purchases.

hace 3 años

Kendall, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your POS system so far. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us. Please reach out to our technical support team at 704-405-5089 to discuss option for taking credit card payments via phone. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Payal
Managing member en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

CAP Software is good.

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, great product.

Cap software easy to manage and operate.

Contras:

Support during weekdays and during weekend ( Saturday) has lots of challenges. It’s hard to reach the support time.

hace 3 años

Hello Payal, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your honest review! We are very happy to hear that you like the CAP software! We also appreciate your honest feedback on our technical support, which we will use to continue improving our processes. If you have any questions for us, please feel free to email us at customercare@posnation.com.

Rob
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Support and ease of use top notch

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Smooth. Wonderful.

The tech support is top notch; knowledgeable, available, and friendly. Integrating to this system from our old POS was smooth. I can’t speak highly enough of my experience with POS Nation. I can also say with confidence that using POS Nation has given me better data to help my business thrive.

Contras:

We have had our system up for over two months and every hiccup along the way has been smoothed out through experience or tech assistance. As with any new software, getting used to it takes a minute. The clock in/clock out feature is very easy for my employees to forget, so we do not use this feature.

Lucky
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Amazing support and equipment

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall satisfied with my purchase and service. Wish they would provide free upgrades when requested.

They have multiple of options available including equipment to software to match your business needs. Very compatible with current equipment so it wasn’t hard to switch over.

Contras:

At times the system will get slow, will call support however they require a level 2 support to assist. They are available during the weekday however not weekend. In addition, you will have to call to get your system updated and only if there is problems.

Yaret

Reliable system!

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I like the tech support, always available when we need them.

simple to use, user friendly and easy to train new employees

Contras:

I can't put large pictures on the boxes, Wish it would have a full pictures and text on top of the picture. Online report printing is not available. I can't print daily sales report from my home office.

Andrea
Owner and designer en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

Post systems review

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall it's a perfect product! It got the job done in an easy and effective manner. Highly, highly recommend!

I love this software!!! The best pos system I've ever used. It's so easy to process orders and manage sales.

Contras:

I did not have any issues using this product. It was perfect for my business

Kim
Fundraising Assistant en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

My Review

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The CAP support team are excellent. They are very knowledgeable and willing to assist with every problem that arises.

I have only been using the POS systems daily for the past 3 1/2 months. Prior to this I used is occasionally when I filled in for a co-worker. I find the Hot Keys to be very beneficial. Also, most of the reports are pretty easy to generate and understand.

Contras:

Still learning all the features of the software.

hace 3 años

Kim, Reviews like this really make our team proud. We are so happy to hear that you have found the Hot Keys feature to be very beneficial for you. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for being a valued POS Nation customer!

Scott
Alimentación y bebidas, 11-50 empleados

review

Comentarios: fantastic

ease of use...comprehensive...detailed...

Contras:

everything is perfect no negative issues very happy

hace 3 años

Scott, Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to share your feedback of our company! We greatly appreciate you and your business.

Greg
OWNER en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

NEW SYSTEM

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] AND THE TEAM OF TECHS ARE EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY WOULD SHOW ME WHAT TO DO INSTEAD OF LOGGING IN TO MY SYSTEM AND DOING IT FOR ME.

THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SYSTEM IS NICE.

Contras:

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE DAILY EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS WHEN STOCK ITEMS HIT ZERO. THIS IS CRUCIAL TO ANY BUSINESS I WOULD THINK.

hace 4 años

We're happy you're enjoying the system's functionality, Greg. Thank you for the feedback!

Louis
Hostelería, 51-200 empleados

Cash Register Express Review

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: tech support is awesome.

user friendly. Easy to run reports and set up menu items. Easy for the staff to use

Contras:

wish some things could be customized for the individual business

hace 5 años

We appreciate the feedback, Louis!

Mark
Culinary Arts Instructor en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Extremely helpful, patient and courteous support technicians, sales reps and accounting reps

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: No problems whatsoever.

User friendly. We are a culinary school, so the training mode is very useful.

Contras:

a bit hard to figure out how to completely void guest checks and set up dining room tables