15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre eviivo

Un paquete de software sin complicaciones para administrar huéspedes, reservas y OTA: eviivo es para cualquier persona que tenga habitaciones para vender y una historia que contar.

Descubre más sobre eviivo

Easy to use diary, integrated emails and channel management.

Contras:

Also the templates for the customer communication emails are awkward(perhaps due to British English or British preferences) and guests are confused.

Valoraciones de eviivo

Evaluación media

Facilidad de uso
Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.2/10

eviivo tiene una valoración global de 4.1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 383 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado eviivo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (383)

Fernando
Director en España
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Muy buen channel manager

5.0 hace 2 años

La sincronización con las plataformas, la comodidad la programación de la mensajería, etc

Contras:

Estamos a la espera del asistente de precios.

Paco
R en España

Buen PMS, servicio pésimo

3.0 hace 2 años

Relativamente fácil de usar, control bastante elevado de todos los parámetros de tu propiedad

Contras:

El servicio técnico, casi inexistente. Cuenta semanas conseguir que te atiendan

Juan Manuel
gerente en España
Fuente de la reseña

Software util y funcional.

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: satisfactoria.

funcionalidad y opciones en general para el cambio de tarifas, información visual y agilidad.

Contras:

Tener que crear canales específicos para Airbnb y VRBO. Limitación en el tipo de promociones a realizar. Dificultades y errores cuando se utiliza la web a través del móvil.

Derek
Derek
Owner en Irlanda

Alternativas consideradas:

Simple to use. Value for money.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: 99% of the time it works flawlessly. Good support but not the fastest in responding to queries.

Simplicity. There is a free trial!! Their preauthorisation of credit cards is a key feature leading to us staying with them. It will flag failed cards I your booking calendar allowing you to cancel via booking.com if card not update within 24 hours. This feature saves money and offsets the cost of the software as failed cards have a much higher no show rate.

Contras:

Outages - system has had a number of outages I last two years one of which lasted over 12 hours making processing payments for departing guests impossible via the system. Bookings received via OTAs impacted and needed to be verified. Outages are a concern and have triggered my review if alternative platforms.

Kathleen

Alternativas consideradas:

Really pleased with the solution and most importantly the customer service and communication

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My sales and onboarding team were exceptional and appreciated the proactive communication, quick turn around with responses and commitment to help get us set up in the best way to support our business.

Eviivo covers the majority of our use cases: -Vacation rental reservation with individual home and property calendars -Rate management with multiple seasons for 3+ years (clunky implementation) -Venue calendar management -OTA integration with all major platforms -Quickbooks online integration for payment processing and accounting They are also very open and welcomed my feedback and enhancement requests/suggestions.

Contras:

A little challenging to configure for our unique business model, vacation homes and wedding venues on a private resort/estate, but overall really pleased. They started in the UK and are set up to support an international market including the US so there are features and terms that don’t really apply to our market. A US product manager would greatly benefit them. They also need to provide the option to configure some key details at a system global level vs at each property as we needed to repeat entering details individually for every home. We only have 8 homes right now but this could be a challenge for larger vacation home businesses. However, it’s relatively easy to navigate through these. -Need centralized inbox within the application to handle all OTA communication and internal direct guest communication -Can’t support group bookings with our vacation home model of unique calendars vs hotel room types -Need calendar to show holidays for ease of rate setting -Need e-sign capability for vacation rental contract agreement and allow attachments with reservations -Need customized cleaning checklist -Need damage communication and billing process beyond the pre-auth for the deposit

Joy

Eviivo Review

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It's ok from our end but our guests are not nearly as happy with it as they were with Webervations.

It accurately keeps bookings and I don't have to be concerned about double-booking units.

Contras:

- It doesn't track returning guests. - When quoting someone a price I have to manually add the room charge + tax to give them a quote from the Eviivo booking page. - Guests often miss the "guests" number when making their own reservations. - The program doesn't ask for "City" or "State" of guests so we have no idea where they are from. This has been a problem during the Covid-19 crisis. - It's nearly impossible to find a cancelled reservation. We have to know the guest's name. Please give an option to show a list of "Cancellation" to us with units, dates and names to choose from. - Room night charges are not shown on the "Charges" page. There is no way to see our guests' charges for each night in their reservation detail. - Our booking email sent from Eviivo when a guest books needs to show the unit at the top. Besides the date, the UNIT is the second most important piece of information we need.- - When a reservation is modified the guest needs an email confirmation. Eviivo should give us that option rather than make us manually find the email section and send one out. - The previous program, Webervations, allowed us to put a complete availability calendar in our website for each unit so guests could see when that cottage was available before going to the booking platform. - IN WEBERVATIONS GUESTS COULD BOOK THE SPECIFIC UNIT THEY WANTED WITHOUT SORTING THROUGH OTHER UNITS. MANY OF OUR GUESTS KNOW WHAT UNIT THEY WANT BUT NOW THEY CAN'T FIND OUT WHEN IT'S AVAILABLE.

hace 3 años

Hi Joy! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties. The good news is, you can do pretty much all of these things in eviivo suite! Reach out to our eviivo experts via live chat for help making the most of your subscription. -James Shepherd

Carl

Review of Eviivo.

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: OK, They are professional; and, courtious. I will call, upset over a seemingly impossible, task or problem and They work it out, work me through it.
Our guests are drawn to small inns and hotels and like the closeness we and our business ( systems ) project. We engage and deal with many experienced world travelers. Our guests will usually explore our Island on their own, instead of a big
structured tour. We have hiking equip, snorkle equip, and know the beaches . So what we offer I feel fits with the personality of Eviivo.

People professional, helpful. Channel master does it's job. They are small and we are small, Gives a personal touch. Most of our guests from Europe, think a UK company works well.

Contras:

Small, computer can sometimes lag real time, We are across many time zones so it's important to respond to guests , quickly. Small , not many people , no gaint resource think tank to draw upon. Small works both ways. Hours of operation can be hard since we are in middle of Pacific ocean, We are 5 or 6 hours off Austin. Things get pushed to tomorrow,

Esther
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Returned to Eviivo because of customer service

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been so helpful! I feel like I can call or email them at any time and they help me nearly immediately. Its so nice to have such wonderful service!

I like that I can take credit card payments in the software and that I have more access to be able to change reservations as I need to and as guests requests.

Contras:

I am waiting for the mobile app to be released. In that past I found the app pretty useless. I am really excited to see how user friendly the new app is. I think I would like to be able to see the CVC number on credit cards once it is entered. there have been a few times that that card was not working and I needed to verify the information and it will not allow me to view the CVC number one entered.

hace 3 años

Esther...thank you so much for the review. We too are excited about the updated mobile app that is coming in the next couple weeks. I think you will be quite impressed with the ease of use and functionlity. More importantly, we appreciate you calling out our team members for the helpfulness! The last 18 months have been a tough row for our industry...but hearing feedback like yours tells us we continue to make postivie differences in STR managers daily lives! Mike Weimann GM

Peggy

Alternativas consideradas:

Eviivo does what I need it to do

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: eviivo was not easy to get up and running in my opinion. There are still things I don't understand. However, the chat feature enables me to get timely answers to my questions and the customer representatives are friendly and helpful. I haven't found eviivo to be responsive to phone calls or emails. A lot of the problem is due to my not knowing how to input information - set up rates, promotions, etc. but in the end the struggle was worth it. The system has been running smoothly for over a year now and I am happy with it.

In my opinion, syncing calendars is the most valuable aspect of the eviivo software. I no longer need enter reservations on multiple platforms as they come in - thus alleviating worry about double bookings. Also, I like having the financial reporting and calendars available for three properties in one place. I like having an historical record of guest information and reservations.

Contras:

The learning curve was pretty steep and very stressful for me. My old software, Webervations, ended and I had to find software to takes its place. It took a long time to get eviivo operating the way it should. eviivo uses terms and wording that is European centric. Room titles and descriptions are not expressed in terms that would be typical for American travelers. Also eviivo does not permit syncing VRBO calendar, so my VRBO reservations must be manually entered on eviivo.

hace 3 años

Hi Peggy. I manage the US operation for eviivo. We very much value your feedback and your patronage of our All-in-One eviivo suite. I am very much aware of what happened with the migration of more than 2k users in 2019. To say there were hiccups would be an understatement. Also...as eviivo suite actually provides so very many more capabilities than your old platform, and our platform at the time leveraged a more European nomenclature, your feedback about a bit of a steep learning curve then is understandable. The good news is that in the 13 months since your migration...a lot has happened with the platform. For one all of our modules now have very universal naming conventions. For example, the booking calendar that was previously labelled the Diary, is now the Property Manager. But, the most important statement you made is about your practice of inputting your VRBO reservations manually. You absolutely do not need to do this. I will have a member of team reach out to help.

great over all PMS

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: There was no PMS in place when I purchased the inn. eviivo has allowed me to run reservations much better than the previous owner.

Very easy to setup and use. Intuitive GUI. Company is always working to add new features.

Contras:

The Group Booking function is a bit clunky to apply discounts or promotions I have to touch each individual room booked, not at a group level, yet I can attribute payment on one to cover all.

Terri
owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

A useful but cumbersome channel manager

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I used it because it was the platform available to me through BBCanada. If I remember correctly the yearly fee was quite low (perhaps a discount through BB Canada?) Once BBCanada was working on launching their own platform I began looking for another channel manager.

I like that it managed by bookings on multiple OTA's

Contras:

I found it difficult to use. The functions were not easy to find and making updates was confusing.

Molida
Front Desk en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Can be questionable

3.0 hace 6 años

It provides the basic needs of any reservation software system. Being able to record gift certificates is a plus and the overall interface of it is pretty simple to understand and navigate for the most part. You're able to adjust room prices and minimum night stays and the reports aspect of it is decent too. You can customize the colors to differentiate payment statuses which always helps as well as customize and label colored flags to tag specific reservations all on the occupancy map.

Contras:

The system is sluggish and very slow at loading anything. I've logged in from different computers and laptops, but it's not my personal laptop or desktop at work or my friends desktop that is making the system slow, it's the system itself. There is an update always going on and every update so far has not made the system more functional in any way or improved it by any means. I believe at one point that one of their updates had actually made the software worse. I don't like how it saves the same guest information over and over if that particular guest uses an outside third party website to make their reservations. It should be able to recognize the information and pull up that guest. It just makes it difficult to see thousands of names under the Guests Tab if you're wanting to search for a particular guest and it pulls up 10 duplicates of the same person with the same last name of the person you are looking for but with a different first name. That duplicate basically takes up the whole screen making you have to scroll until you find the guest name you're actually looking for.

Carol
owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Wish I had picked another software!

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: My first season in our accommodation was nothing less than a nightmare. We decided to have Eviivo connect us with Expedia, and something went woefully wrong. We were being shown on the internet as "sold out" for many, many weeks, right during the time people would have been booking for vacations. Internally, Eviivo was unable to correct the problem without disconnecting us from Expedia, then reconnecting us - which took another 2 weeks. Then, wrong rates were posted for a period, and until a correction could be made, we lost another $450! We still have not recovered that loss. We will never recover the bookings that were lost during the time we were being shown as sold out. Additionally, we had people showing up at our B&B, and we hadn't been notified that they were coming, nor did their reservation show up on the diary. Needless to say, it was a very, very stressful season. Support has improved, but we still have money owed to us, a year later.

Not much. It did integrate with my previous system.

Contras:

It is way to complex and way to many layers of complexity for the average person. It des not need to be so complex. All I need is a reservation system to accept online reservations and process payments efficiently. Simple, accurate reports would be helpful when doing taxes.

Walter
Owner Operator en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Great Customer support

5.0 hace 2 años

We are new to the software but so far the support has been great. The support team takes their time answering my questions.

Contras:

Nothing so far, I am working on getting the auto emails to go out like I like it but so far it is going OK

Sheri

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

1.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Eviivo has cost our business time and money. I am now looking to replace eviivo with another booking engine. It's a shame that the customer service is so lacking because I really had hoped I would like their product. Especially after being on Webervations for 15 yrs which saw virtually no improvements to their calendar despite so many technical advancements in that timeframe which really makes my point...how could eviivo be so much worse than the antiquated and outdated Webervations? At least Weber worked reliably and never cost me reservations.

Absolutely nothing. Booking engine is NOT working. Their customer service is NON EXISTENT. Phone calls go to voice mail, emails unanswered, support tickets unanswered, online chat spotty at best.

Contras:

This booking engine is unreliable at best. Since going "live" 2 weeks ago I have not received a reservation thru eviivo because it doesn't work. I have received calls from guests who were unable to complete their booking online which was exactly my experience after I conducted my own test to ensure their system was actually functioning. My test booking never went thru...just kept cycling back to the reservation page. I am 2 weeks into this and have not even received a phone call back from eviivo and the booking engine is still NOT working. The customer service is NON EXISTENT. No one answers the phone, their online chat support is not staffed and most often is unavailable, email and support tickets go unanswered. I have a small lodging property and pride myself on being responsive to the requests of my guests. I am dumbfounded by the total lack of regard eviivo has for their customers. Each day that goes by without the booking engine working properly is costing my business revenue and disservicing my guests. Here are more negatives: 1. The address field asks only for a zip code and not the guests full address. Why? 2. The Discover card and Amex logos do not appear as accepted forms of payment even if your business accepts them. 3. The confirmation letter generated is poorly worded, is largely not customizable and is confusing for a guest to understand. 4. The booking page uses language native to the UK but not the US. Ex: Forename and Surname vs First and Last name.

hace 5 años

Hi Sheri, We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Weber. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

clyde
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Very poor as compared to their desktop version.

2.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We LOVED LOVED LOVED the old desktop version. Lived with it for nearly 6 years. But January 1st required us to abandon that and use the new web version. If they maintain their previous commitment to listen to what the customer needs, they might address all the deficiencies of their new system. I have detailed out over 9 such deficiencies in a letter to homeaway (now the owner of RezOvation Web). I have spent hours researching other programs in the past and for the price never found one to match the capabilities of RezOvation desktop. But now I will be looking again because we are now charged a monthly subscription (as most now do) and find the new system cumbersome. (we were familiar with the desktop version within hours of putting it to use, but now after a month we are still struggling to get to the places we need to be)

As with their old desktop version, this system does great when it comes to features like: moving or resizing reservations with a drag of the mouse, producing housekeeping and revenue reports, ability to add rooms to an existing reservation, changing the price of any or all rooms. Technical support is quite phenomenal during business hours. Very responsive via phone. Less so via email.

Contras:

As compared to their just retired desktop version, this new system has several problems. 1. We can now no longer see all of our rooms in a single screen shot. Of our 40 rooms, over a 1/3 require scrolling up. 2. Choosing rooms for a reservation takes more care and attention because the room order for the reservation window is ordered differently than for our occupancy map. Also, it now shows all rooms whether available for the selected dates or not (before it only showed available rooms with an option to show "all rooms." 3. In the process of entering a guest, if upon first entry there is no existing guest, it is cumbersome to get out of that screen to add a guest. Before if we entered the name and it didn't exist it was a single click to add the new guest. 4. Increased clicks to accomplish almost everything compared to the old system.

Co-owner en RU

Used by the #1 Small Hotel in the World

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience is that for us, we would have no need for any other product.

We have used eviivo since we started trading in 2010. Back then it was a PC-based product rather than web-based as it is now. Being web-based it has a zero footprint on our hardware, everyone gets the same view of the same data and updates to our room availability, and therefore updates to a potential guest's view and OTA's view of our room availability, are virtually instantaneous. That aspect is a critical feature, as indeed is the availability of access to the eviivo suite itself, and apart from the rare occasion of planned downtime, or a JCB digging through underground BT cables, we have otherwise never suffered a lack of access to the suite. It is also really easy to use (including the App version for mobile access) - certainly for the features we use, as I know there are a ton more of bells and whistles which we could tap into, but being only 7 rooms, the eviivo suite features we use at this price point are just perfect for us.

Contras:

There is nothing for us to dislike. It does what it says on the tin. As for potential improvements, one thing I would really love to see is the ability to build and run bespoke reports. There are lots of canned reports to use, but sometimes there's just that little extra thing you need - but you can always ask their helpdesk

Dean

best of all

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We have used several channels managers and Eviivo has by far been the best we have ever used. The team is great, caring and willing to help. The system is easy to use and has many great features. I would recommend Eviivo to any one.

We have used many channels managers, we have been most satisfied with Eviivo. Friendly team always willing to help. We love how easy Eviivo is to use and the many upgrades over the years. If I had to pick one thing I like the most besides the team, it is the depndable and easy to use calendar.

Contras:

I wish I could think of something to be critical of but there is nothing.

General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Even the IRS has better customer support

1.0 hace 5 años

The software has some good potential. It's overall interface is nice and it should in theory be able to connect with many ota's.

Contras:

There is practically no customer support in the USA. I realize they are quite busy migrating customers from rezovation to eviivo, but thats no excuse for completely ignoring your customers. we had a problem with our migration from Rezovation to Eviivo. A lot of our historic data from the last few months disappeared. I've left Voicemails and online queries for the last 10 days and no one ever returns my calls or respond to the queries. They have an online chat function which would be great for reaching customer support- but it's been unavailable during regular business hours for the last few weeks. I've had credit card payments that show as approved in their system, but their card processor, Cardpointe has no record of them and I've never been paid. One of our room categories has 1 king bed and a max occupancy of 2. I set it up in their system as a max occupancy of 2 but they are showing it in my online booking engine as a max occupancy of 4. They seem to not thing this is an important enough issue to warrant a return call. Overall, this has been a disaster. I was really excited to make the switch at first, but i never in my wildest dreams imagined that their guaranteed max turnaround time of 24 hours for support questions would turn into 10days of unreturned calls. If you are considering switching to eviivo, I would reconsider. Perhaps someday they'll get their act together, but that day does not appear to be today.

hace 5 años

Hi Michael, We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We did experience some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you could provide us with some contact details we would like to be able to get in touch to discuss this personally with you. Regards, eviivo

Paul
Fuente de la reseña

Deceitful pricing and terrible support! Stay away!

1.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I understand that not all software is perfect but the main problem we have is that critical bugs have gone unfixed for over 5 months and the organization has been deceitful in their contracting. They promised a similar monthly payment for similar functionality but we are paying over 3 times more for less functions. This is not ok.

It looks like the software could have potential if they were able to fix issues in a timely manner. While they have some good pieces of functionality, they get lost amongst all the other bugs and lack of functionality.

Contras:

I want to start by saying we were patient for over 4 months understanding that Eviivo was managing many migrations from rezovation and issues would arise, but after 6 months we have run out of patience! The customer services organization is terrible! It is not the agents fault but any contact always leads to a dead end and we cannot get any manager to contact us. The software has constant outages that are never mentioned and they cannot fix basic but critical issues as getting accurate time stamps for reporting. Currently since their servers are in the UK all our transactions are logged 8 hours later than the actual time making our financials all wrong. This issues has been going on for about 5 months with no fix. Sales also was deceitful during our migration process resulting in us paying over 3 times more than we did prior to our migration from Rezovation due to hidden processing fees. More expense for less functionality! Also, nobody from their team will bother calling us to discuss the concern. This list can go on for quite a while unfortunately. As a small business owner I feel powerless and get a clear sense Eviivo coyuld care less about us and our business. Stay away from this software!!

Tod

Everything we need!

5.0 hace 2 años

I have four Bed and Breakfast in Natchitoches, Louisiana. Being able to view all four properties reservations at one time makes it easier to, make new reservations and view/modify existing reservations. The ability to see Arrivals, In House and Departures of guest is a very nice feature that help us manage our team of employees. Just recently we started using the new Eviivo app that now allows us to complete many of the same task on our mobile phones and tablets. Our customers have complemented the ease of making reservations online. We are in the process of adding Chanel Manager, Payment Manager and Guest Manager and so far, have had excellent assistance getting these implemented. I am looking forward to integrating Eviivo with our existing Heartland Payment Systems and Quickbooks.

Contras:

Since we implemented Eviivo we have only used the Property Manager and we have had no issues.

Carene
Owner B&B en Canadá

I WISH I read reviews before switching to eviivio

1.0 hace 5 años

Nothing . I used webervations for years and had no choice to switch

Contras:

THey advertised that they could be channel manager and connect/sync my calender, pricing etc with booking.com, expedia and airb I gat 97 % of my bookings from Exp and booking.com . After 2 months they could not connect with expedia. They kept promising, said wait. Then . disappear with no response from even the Snt Customer rep I finally talked to. What lost me about $10 000 in revenue was that while they were unsuccessfully trying and failing to sync/connect with expedia, expedia stopped listing my property- they said as long as I have a contract with eviivio, they could not sell my rooms- and now . signing a new contract with exp, getting rooms and inventory . listed is taking another 2 weeks. So half my bookings in peak season was gone- I have had 4 yrs with very few vacancies per year- now I have constant vacancies thanks to Eviivio . I wish SOMEONE would post an alternative- I cannot afford the downtime of . a channel manager making promises and taking months to get going

Bob
Owner en Canadá

Eviivo

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very frustrating dealing with European service at first. Once discovered US helpers went much smoother (even though I was told not to talk to them)

Easy to use. Customer service generally helpful.

Contras:

When first joined through European group was supposed to have a tutorial for discount but they were always at 3 or 4 in morning. Very impratical. Still no follow-up to this complaint. Finally told I was to call London, Engl. Not likely. Other item was transferring Excel info from your summary to mine. When I delete so many unneces columns I should be able to save so I don't have to reinvent wheel each time. Finally, trying to figure out how to get larger font on summary sheets so can see customers name easier.

Anthony
Fuente de la reseña

eviivo's new mobile app is a great addition

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: eviivo is the lifeline of our business. The Reservation Management System must work all the time; it must be online all the time; it cannot fail ever...eviivo fulfills those needs.

We evaluated several applications before selecting eviivo. It was the best solution for our property. Recently, eviivo updated its mobile application. Frequently, we are on the road and unable to take and make a reservation. The new app makes it very easy to add a reservation using your iPhone. If you need some of the other features such as entering detailed guest data or update rates, etc., it easily maps you into the full eviivo platform. I needed to make a reservation on-the-run today and was able to do it effortlessly using the new mobile app on my iPhone.

Contras:

Nothing of significance...eviivo keeps making improvements to enhance the user experience.

Eloise
Owner en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent value for the price!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great company, helpful. The time I used to spent on repetitive admin tasks just nose dived to a fraction of what it used to be!

Set it up and forget about it! The software behaves like a workhorse and takes care of a million things for me every day.

Contras:

Some things take too long to set up when you get started. But worth the effort.