15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre eviivo

Un paquete de software sin complicaciones para administrar huéspedes, reservas y OTA: eviivo es para cualquier persona que tenga habitaciones para vender y una historia que contar.

Descubre más sobre eviivo

Easy to use diary, integrated emails and channel management.

Contras:

Also the templates for the customer communication emails are awkward(perhaps due to British English or British preferences) and guests are confused.

Valoraciones de eviivo

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.3/10

eviivo tiene una valoración global de 4.1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 376 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado eviivo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (376)

Fernando
Director en España
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Muy buen channel manager

5.0 hace 2 años

La sincronización con las plataformas, la comodidad la programación de la mensajería, etc

Contras:

Estamos a la espera del asistente de precios.

Paco
R en España

Buen PMS, servicio pésimo

3.0 hace 2 años

Relativamente fácil de usar, control bastante elevado de todos los parámetros de tu propiedad

Contras:

El servicio técnico, casi inexistente. Cuenta semanas conseguir que te atiendan

Juan Manuel
gerente en España
Fuente de la reseña

Software util y funcional.

Comentarios: satisfactoria.

funcionalidad y opciones en general para el cambio de tarifas, información visual y agilidad.

Contras:

Tener que crear canales específicos para Airbnb y VRBO. Limitación en el tipo de promociones a realizar. Dificultades y errores cuando se utiliza la web a través del móvil.

Derek
Derek
Owner en Irlanda
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Simple to use. Value for money.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: 99% of the time it works flawlessly. Good support but not the fastest in responding to queries.

Simplicity. There is a free trial!! Their preauthorisation of credit cards is a key feature leading to us staying with them. It will flag failed cards I your booking calendar allowing you to cancel via booking.com if card not update within 24 hours. This feature saves money and offsets the cost of the software as failed cards have a much higher no show rate.

Contras:

Outages - system has had a number of outages I last two years one of which lasted over 12 hours making processing payments for departing guests impossible via the system. Bookings received via OTAs impacted and needed to be verified. Outages are a concern and have triggered my review if alternative platforms.

Peggy

Alternativas consideradas:

Eviivo does what I need it to do

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: eviivo was not easy to get up and running in my opinion. There are still things I don't understand. However, the chat feature enables me to get timely answers to my questions and the customer representatives are friendly and helpful. I haven't found eviivo to be responsive to phone calls or emails. A lot of the problem is due to my not knowing how to input information - set up rates, promotions, etc. but in the end the struggle was worth it. The system has been running smoothly for over a year now and I am happy with it.

In my opinion, syncing calendars is the most valuable aspect of the eviivo software. I no longer need enter reservations on multiple platforms as they come in - thus alleviating worry about double bookings. Also, I like having the financial reporting and calendars available for three properties in one place. I like having an historical record of guest information and reservations.

Contras:

The learning curve was pretty steep and very stressful for me. My old software, Webervations, ended and I had to find software to takes its place. It took a long time to get eviivo operating the way it should. eviivo uses terms and wording that is European centric. Room titles and descriptions are not expressed in terms that would be typical for American travelers. Also eviivo does not permit syncing VRBO calendar, so my VRBO reservations must be manually entered on eviivo.

hace 3 años

Hi Peggy. I manage the US operation for eviivo. We very much value your feedback and your patronage of our All-in-One eviivo suite. I am very much aware of what happened with the migration of more than 2k users in 2019. To say there were hiccups would be an understatement. Also...as eviivo suite actually provides so very many more capabilities than your old platform, and our platform at the time leveraged a more European nomenclature, your feedback about a bit of a steep learning curve then is understandable. The good news is that in the 13 months since your migration...a lot has happened with the platform. For one all of our modules now have very universal naming conventions. For example, the booking calendar that was previously labelled the Diary, is now the Property Manager. But, the most important statement you made is about your practice of inputting your VRBO reservations manually. You absolutely do not need to do this. I will have a member of team reach out to help.

Todd
Fuente de la reseña

Not a good product - try ResNexus if you want a cheaper price and a MUCH better product

1.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We were forced to use them when our previous service was acquired. Why, why did I wait so long to switch.
Just go with ResNexus and forget you even heard the name of Eviivo.

Collects CC charges without much of a hitch.

Contras:

Horrible user interface for guests European lodging paradigm is difficult for most to understand Editing/updating a reservation is a chore and sometimes impossible Clunky, old software - get used to calling customer support Will charge you through the nose if you decide to switch

Kathleen

Alternativas consideradas:

Really pleased with the solution and most importantly the customer service and communication

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My sales and onboarding team were exceptional and appreciated the proactive communication, quick turn around with responses and commitment to help get us set up in the best way to support our business.

Eviivo covers the majority of our use cases: -Vacation rental reservation with individual home and property calendars -Rate management with multiple seasons for 3+ years (clunky implementation) -Venue calendar management -OTA integration with all major platforms -Quickbooks online integration for payment processing and accounting They are also very open and welcomed my feedback and enhancement requests/suggestions.

Contras:

A little challenging to configure for our unique business model, vacation homes and wedding venues on a private resort/estate, but overall really pleased. They started in the UK and are set up to support an international market including the US so there are features and terms that don’t really apply to our market. A US product manager would greatly benefit them. They also need to provide the option to configure some key details at a system global level vs at each property as we needed to repeat entering details individually for every home. We only have 8 homes right now but this could be a challenge for larger vacation home businesses. However, it’s relatively easy to navigate through these. -Need centralized inbox within the application to handle all OTA communication and internal direct guest communication -Can’t support group bookings with our vacation home model of unique calendars vs hotel room types -Need calendar to show holidays for ease of rate setting -Need e-sign capability for vacation rental contract agreement and allow attachments with reservations -Need customized cleaning checklist -Need damage communication and billing process beyond the pre-auth for the deposit

Michele

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Pretty good ...I am happy with eviivo suite..just some changes would be so much better. Thanks

I find the most difficult thing about this software is that it is not designed for dummies like me. I have to get help from the Eviivo team and get shown the path. Once I see the path I can follow through, however it is not intuitive. I find uploading photos very cumbersome and the way you have to save them...lengthy. That whole platform needs to be upgraded? I think the whole thing needs to be a bit simpler to use...as mentioned it doesn't jump out at you. I like the price point, availability of help, and the result of the booking system though. Thanks Michele

Contras:

As mentioned above..sorry put the "least" in the paragraph above

Anthony
Proprietor en RU

Robust, Comprehensive Features and Easy To Use

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Booking/Diary and Content integration with all the primary OTA's is both efficient and very time-saving for a busy owner/operator. Eviivo's Customer Service is excellent and a key differentiator cf their competitors.

Relatively easy to us for PMS and Channel Management software, very reliable and supported by excellent customer service: By phone, chat and via informative webinars.

Contras:

Form design and printing options are somewhat limited, and the basic reporting function is somewhat 'basic'. Though there are add-on, chargeable features which are far more comprehensive.

Debbie
Accountant en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Software with a lot of options!!!

4.0 hace 3 años

I became associated with this software when the previous software company REZOVATIONS sold to Eviivo. The transition was a bit bumpy at first but over time Eviivo has become enjoyable to use. It has a lot of capability with a lot of options. Customer service is sometimes right on with help, other times I struggle to get a solution or a satisfying answer to my question or concern. I would like to see an improvement to the the ability to send email confirmations and correspondence to our customers.

Contras:

I would like to see an improvement to the ability to send email confirmations and correspondence to our customers. It would be nice to be able to preview or edit the email before you send it to your customer. Some times it becomes this software makes it difficult to change the price of a room when you book it.

great over all PMS

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: There was no PMS in place when I purchased the inn. eviivo has allowed me to run reservations much better than the previous owner.

Very easy to setup and use. Intuitive GUI. Company is always working to add new features.

Contras:

The Group Booking function is a bit clunky to apply discounts or promotions I have to touch each individual room booked, not at a group level, yet I can attribute payment on one to cover all.

Bill
Proprietor en Francia

Great product

4.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Eviivo is our main business tool. Without it we would have to manage our bookings and payments on a variety of different software. Eviivo simply makes it simple.

One calendar to view all our bookings - that's brilliant! One place to update our property information, again brilliant. Alert messages when someone books or cancels is helpful too. The support i received from [sensitive content hidden] when setting up Eviivo was truly exceptional. When the going got tough and the questions got stupid, he never faltered but politely and promptly responded. When there was an issue relating daily rates that he could not solve instantly, he sought technical assistance and came back to me with the answer and solution. He was just so helpful throughout and even worked with me in English language. Hard to fault him!

Contras:

Having to amend OTA websites and accounts as well as Eviivo is a pain. Maintaining accounts with VRBO, Booking, AirBnB etc is difficult. This is not really a fault of Eviivi i know.

George
Manager en RU

Good customer support

4.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Helps us centralize the management of our hotel

The Live Chat support is fairly quick and helpful. There are also lots of resources to learn how to use the software and free classes to learn with an expert.

Contras:

1. It would be beneficial if eviivo had a dedicated account manager for users to contact direct for that added personal support. 2. More third party integrations / a site where users can vote and see upcoming integrations to be added to eviivo.

Pecco
owner en EE. UU.

Best Customer Service

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: When I was notified that eviivo would take over Rezovation which I used for 13 years, I was worried. however, all agents of eviivo I came in contact with have performed better than I could have imagined. it is just comforting to know that a team of eviivo has your back . thank you, I love you all.

The easy use was important for me and the continuing of records I had developed by using the software which eviivo took over.

Contras:

nothing, I cannot say any negative word about this product. i am a completly satisfied customer. At 72 i need a lot of support when it comes to software.

Walter
Owner Operator en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 2-10 empleados

Great Customer support

5.0 hace 2 años

We are new to the software but so far the support has been great. The support team takes their time answering my questions.

Contras:

Nothing so far, I am working on getting the auto emails to go out like I like it but so far it is going OK

clyde
Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Very poor as compared to their desktop version.

2.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We LOVED LOVED LOVED the old desktop version. Lived with it for nearly 6 years. But January 1st required us to abandon that and use the new web version. If they maintain their previous commitment to listen to what the customer needs, they might address all the deficiencies of their new system. I have detailed out over 9 such deficiencies in a letter to homeaway (now the owner of RezOvation Web). I have spent hours researching other programs in the past and for the price never found one to match the capabilities of RezOvation desktop. But now I will be looking again because we are now charged a monthly subscription (as most now do) and find the new system cumbersome. (we were familiar with the desktop version within hours of putting it to use, but now after a month we are still struggling to get to the places we need to be)

As with their old desktop version, this system does great when it comes to features like: moving or resizing reservations with a drag of the mouse, producing housekeeping and revenue reports, ability to add rooms to an existing reservation, changing the price of any or all rooms. Technical support is quite phenomenal during business hours. Very responsive via phone. Less so via email.

Contras:

As compared to their just retired desktop version, this new system has several problems. 1. We can now no longer see all of our rooms in a single screen shot. Of our 40 rooms, over a 1/3 require scrolling up. 2. Choosing rooms for a reservation takes more care and attention because the room order for the reservation window is ordered differently than for our occupancy map. Also, it now shows all rooms whether available for the selected dates or not (before it only showed available rooms with an option to show "all rooms." 3. In the process of entering a guest, if upon first entry there is no existing guest, it is cumbersome to get out of that screen to add a guest. Before if we entered the name and it didn't exist it was a single click to add the new guest. 4. Increased clicks to accomplish almost everything compared to the old system.

Sheri

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

1.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Eviivo has cost our business time and money. I am now looking to replace eviivo with another booking engine. It's a shame that the customer service is so lacking because I really had hoped I would like their product. Especially after being on Webervations for 15 yrs which saw virtually no improvements to their calendar despite so many technical advancements in that timeframe which really makes my point...how could eviivo be so much worse than the antiquated and outdated Webervations? At least Weber worked reliably and never cost me reservations.

Absolutely nothing. Booking engine is NOT working. Their customer service is NON EXISTENT. Phone calls go to voice mail, emails unanswered, support tickets unanswered, online chat spotty at best.

Contras:

This booking engine is unreliable at best. Since going "live" 2 weeks ago I have not received a reservation thru eviivo because it doesn't work. I have received calls from guests who were unable to complete their booking online which was exactly my experience after I conducted my own test to ensure their system was actually functioning. My test booking never went thru...just kept cycling back to the reservation page. I am 2 weeks into this and have not even received a phone call back from eviivo and the booking engine is still NOT working. The customer service is NON EXISTENT. No one answers the phone, their online chat support is not staffed and most often is unavailable, email and support tickets go unanswered. I have a small lodging property and pride myself on being responsive to the requests of my guests. I am dumbfounded by the total lack of regard eviivo has for their customers. Each day that goes by without the booking engine working properly is costing my business revenue and disservicing my guests. Here are more negatives: 1. The address field asks only for a zip code and not the guests full address. Why? 2. The Discover card and Amex logos do not appear as accepted forms of payment even if your business accepts them. 3. The confirmation letter generated is poorly worded, is largely not customizable and is confusing for a guest to understand. 4. The booking page uses language native to the UK but not the US. Ex: Forename and Surname vs First and Last name.

hace 5 años

Hi Sheri, We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Weber. We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch. Regards, eviivo

Ann-Marie

Great Software for our 5 guest room B&B

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: From the day we got our first phone call about the possibility of using Eviivo Suite through the set up process with it and the day we "went live" with the online calendar after importing from an Excel program all the past and future reservations from our previous channel manager, we had a very good experience. The Customer Service and Sales People were very anxious to help us transition to Eviivo and to make it as stressless, seamless and smallest use of time they could. I recommend Eviivo to any size business because the Customer Service and Sales Departments know how to tailor this product to the needs of the business. We were "up and running" within a few days with few minor glitches ... mostly because I am not a high tech person and needed to learn a few things to work out the details of what I needed to do from our laptop to contribute to the set up. Customer Service goes out of their way to be sure their customer is confident and knowledgeable about how to use the Eviivo Suite and the entire array of selections offered. They surely helped us. This switch to Eviivo has been an invaluable time saver and more economical for us as well. Thank you so much Eviivo!!!! Ann-Marie Dixon, Owner, High Hill Inn B&B, Vermont (16 years in business).

I liked the ease of use of this software. All the answers to the guest bookings are at our "fingertips" with a click or two on the computer. Ease of finding the guest on the calendar, ease of running their deposit, ease of running their check-in and balance due, ease of identifying their booking agency, ease of finding their phone number. Also easy to enter manually a reservation we take over the phone or by email.

Contras:

There wasn't anything I didn't like about this software!

Gwen
owner en Canadá

Using Eviivo

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I like the web site and it is easy to get to customer support. They are always very friendly but I was never able to get to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] directly. I always had to go thru another group until I finally got her email and was able to let her know via email that there was still an ongoing problem with the billing. That has been my only concern regarding eviivo. Otherwise everything is great. As mentioned above, I took the time to try and correct the billing problem, not sure most businesses would have done that, month after month.....

Very user friendly and always available. Easy to check bookings and add my own bookings. Compared to what I used in the past, this is a breeze. Glad we were able to find out about eviivo.

Contras:

We pay with our credit card and the credit card renewed with a new expiry date and code and I could not see any place on the site to add this info so I called the help line and ended up talking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She took the new information and processed it and then it happened the next month and I had to call back and then it happened again the 3rd month. She had not updated the ongoing information. I think it is finally corrected but it would have been nice if I could have updated on line and did not have to call back 3 months in a row to get it fixed. Also I wonder, if I did not call how long would it have been before someone tried to call me to find out why they were not getting the payment??

General Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Even the IRS has better customer support

1.0 hace 5 años

The software has some good potential. It's overall interface is nice and it should in theory be able to connect with many ota's.

Contras:

There is practically no customer support in the USA. I realize they are quite busy migrating customers from rezovation to eviivo, but thats no excuse for completely ignoring your customers. we had a problem with our migration from Rezovation to Eviivo. A lot of our historic data from the last few months disappeared. I've left Voicemails and online queries for the last 10 days and no one ever returns my calls or respond to the queries. They have an online chat function which would be great for reaching customer support- but it's been unavailable during regular business hours for the last few weeks. I've had credit card payments that show as approved in their system, but their card processor, Cardpointe has no record of them and I've never been paid. One of our room categories has 1 king bed and a max occupancy of 2. I set it up in their system as a max occupancy of 2 but they are showing it in my online booking engine as a max occupancy of 4. They seem to not thing this is an important enough issue to warrant a return call. Overall, this has been a disaster. I was really excited to make the switch at first, but i never in my wildest dreams imagined that their guaranteed max turnaround time of 24 hours for support questions would turn into 10days of unreturned calls. If you are considering switching to eviivo, I would reconsider. Perhaps someday they'll get their act together, but that day does not appear to be today.

hace 5 años

Hi Michael, We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo. We did experience some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time If you could provide us with some contact details we would like to be able to get in touch to discuss this personally with you. Regards, eviivo

Carolyn

Online Business partner

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We had a struggle with the learning curve when we first moved over to a vevo but became more and more comfortable with it to the point with now we are extremely comfortable. Always learning always finding out new ways of doing things

We are very happy with how evil organizes our bookings for us. The new buffering option is excellent for us during the COVID-Also very useful with the COVID-19 recommendations Staff are extremely helpful when we run into difficulties and answer all of our questions. Their response time has improved very much over over the time. We would recommend it to our Business colleagues

Contras:

It would be useful if there was a more detailed manual to follow to help with the learning curve. For example I was using rate plan to change dates and prices. But then found out after many uses that all I needed to do was going to force booking. Information like that like if it FAQs it could be sent periodically with updates and changes that are happening would be useful.If I missed the memo I apologize..

hace 3 años

Thanks for the kind words, Carolyn! You can find detailed help guides (plus videos, webinars, Masterclasses, and eLearning modules) on eviivo University. Hope this helps! James Shephard, Territory Manager

Rachel
Owner en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Will your business benefit from using Eviivo?

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Excellent. I can't recommend it enough. As a bit of a technophobe it was a relief to find an online platform which was almost seamless to use. The support provided was excellent. The staff were always polite, patient, efficient and lovely to talk to. I always felt they would go above and beyond.
The awards nights were also great fun and enjoyed meeting the team as well as other accommodation providers.

The booking system was so useful for every aspect of running and promoting our business. It was easy to use and any updates were smoothly integrated.

Contras:

None. I can't fault this system in any way.

Bob

Eviivo

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Very frustrating dealing with European service at first. Once discovered US helpers went much smoother (even though I was told not to talk to them)

Easy to use. Customer service generally helpful.

Contras:

When first joined through European group was supposed to have a tutorial for discount but they were always at 3 or 4 in morning. Very impratical. Still no follow-up to this complaint. Finally told I was to call London, Engl. Not likely. Other item was transferring Excel info from your summary to mine. When I delete so many unneces columns I should be able to save so I don't have to reinvent wheel each time. Finally, trying to figure out how to get larger font on summary sheets so can see customers name easier.

Graham
Owner en RU

Eviivo - a great PMS for managing 2 bedroom room cottages or 100+ room hotels

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: I chose Eviivo from a shortlist of maybe half a dozen products when I started out three and a half years ago now and I've grown my business on the back of it. The support during the pandemic of 202/21 was exceptional too. And the price has been a constant too, which is really nice. To be honest, I can't imagine being without Eviivo now.

The support. It's second to none. You don't need it often, but when you do it's there for you.

Contras:

To be honest I can't think of any features I don't like about Eviivo. And I rarely think of improvements that could be made to it (although I do sit up and take notice when Eviivo bring out improvments). I suppose I could cite the fact that there isnt a facility within the software where users can suggest improvements (or not one I've found anyway). Also, Eviivo don't have an affiliate scheme which is a pity, otherwise I'd probably be even more pro Eviivo than I am already!

Hassan
Director en Egipto
Hostelería, 11-50 empleados

The best channel manager

5.0 el año pasado

I have always been in a look for a channel manager until I found eviivo. The system is user friendly and the stats in the dashboard help you to track your progress with one click.

Contras:

The old app but it’s now upgraded to new app where you can have multi property and you can do a lot of things while you are not on your laptop.