Opiniones de Infor Point of Sale (POS)

Sobre Infor Point of Sale (POS)

Infor POS es una solución de POS estable, segura y escalable, basada en la nube, para hoteles, restaurantes y otras organizaciones de hostelería.

Descubre más sobre Infor Point of Sale (POS)

I think its the ease to use and the forever updating and improving of your product.

Contras:

The load times for the reports can be frustrating, no report available for separate meal times.

Valoraciones de Infor Point of Sale (POS)

Evaluación media

Relación calidad-precio
3.5

Probabilidad de recomendación

6.7/10

Infor Point of Sale (POS) tiene una valoración global de 3.9 estrellas sobre 5 según las 22 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (22)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Infor Point of Sale (POS) antes?

Filtrar opiniones (22)

Penny
Manager en Canadá
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados

Outstanding and Quick Response Time

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: For about 6 weeks I was experiencing difficulties with a product supported by Vivonet. They had emailed me to follow-up and offer assistance. The next day as I was experiencing difficulty, i quickly emailed a reply for help and within a minute my phone was ringing and support was on the other end. That was fantastic and actually made my day.

Contras:

I haven't watched a tutorial in quite some time because I found them monotoned. I will however try again when I have some time.

steven
GM en EE. UU.

I expected better

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: during a recent attempt to switch cc processors I had an interesting experience. I needed the processor switched over so we could reopen. first the day before we reopened I had to call vivonet to check on the progress of the order and had to talk the tech into looking for it and finally found that the new processor had indeed sent over a order but no one had addressed it, So finally some one was going to work on it. the next morning I called again because we were going to reopen in a few hours. Well come to find out there was a problem with the information sent over. No one had called me to let me know there was a problem. I was clear about our schedule to reopen. I was unable to contact the new processor at that late hour I had them reinstall the old processor due to the lateness of the hour. If the tech had contacted me when the problem started I would have been able to got the issue straightened out. I was livid about the lack of contact or concern with letting me know. and for all this I paid you some amount. not only that every month I receive an invoice for 85 dollars but i was charged 90 some amount. over all I am very unhappy and have nothing good to say about or to the staff of vivonet.

i am able to process payments

Contras:

the staff behind the service

shawn
owner en Canadá
Restaurantes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

New changes cause 2 hour wait time if you need any support.

1.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It went from one of the best companies to the worst in just over a year. Costing us huge by not fixing a problem and they never follow up we have to call and hold for 1.2 to 2 hours every day only to have to start all over with a new person and follow up the next day. There are no managers, no people in charge to help navigate this and we are slowly being buried by this. We are also really upsetting customers and losing sales since we can not redeem or load any gift cards because of settings that the card company needs them to deal with. Worst experience ever in 10 years of retail.

I liked that they charged us a lot of money for the hardware and now that we own it they will not service it. Our touch screen has lost sensitivity on the cash out button so the team has to find the tiny sensitive spot that is left to complete a sale. They say they will not service it and we have to buy a new one.

Contras:

When you need any customer support it is a 1.5 to 2-hour wait. NEVER have I heard of something like this. We have been a loyal customer with a coffee chain and until 2018 this was not an issue. We have also asked them to incorporate the Ontario tax break. Its been over two weeks and we have logged 18 hours and 42 minutes of wait time to follow up with progress. To date nothing has been fixed so we have to pay the tax out of our price. I'm appalled. We also need them to talk to our gift card company at one of our locations to get cards back on line. Its been 11 days and 9 hours of us holding and they still have not helped get our gift cards integrated. Look into other competitors

Ed
Multi Service Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados

Vivonet /Halo Experience

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Stable platform but not user friendly for non savvy users. Cashier experience is ok but BOH Item Harmony with Managers has proven to be difficult to understand managing menu items and programming buttons for new users.

Recipe # Matching and searching, Scanning SKU's

Contras:

Exporting, No Real Time programming, waiting over midnight to validate.

Nicole
Chef GM en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 10,000+ empleados

Review of VIVONET

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Installation was great the team helped with introduction training and support. On occasion the numbers get jumbled and out of order. I would like for the items in the system to be easier to program at the unit level. Giving the manager ability to make changes day of in the system and reflect day of in the system. Overall satisfied with the equipment and service.

Contras:

Not being able to make changes in the system that reflect in the system such as entering a new item takes 24 hours to be seen on system.

Heather
Customer Service Manager en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, 1,001-5,000 empleados

A nice, basic POS system

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I think that over all, it does everything you could ask of it. It feels a little simple, and doesn't run like a modern and elevated system, but it gets the job done in an easy enough manner.

It has plenty of features that make it an all-encompassing point of sale system. It had everything you need to get the job done.

Contras:

It feels a bit dated and basic. It can be a bit complicated to use, and to teach. I wouldn't say it's very user friendly, but it does have a lot of handy aspects.

Andrew
Franchisee en Canadá

Vivonet review

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Have had a few frustrating times along the way but for the complexity of the program it is executed well.
An app would be amazing in he future.

Catered to our needs and easy to learn/use.

Contras:

When flaws occur, is effects business.

General Manager en EE. UU.

Vivonet Review

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Vivonet is a user-friendly program that makes my job a bit easier throughout my work week. Thank you Vivonet!

User friendly

Contras:

I would like to enter a product into the system and then have it update the POS on the same day.

Greg
GM en Canadá

Vivonet and Halo at Teva

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Been using Halo at 3 locations for just under a year, very successful so far.
The only concern is the load times for the reports in Vivonet, sometimes I need to close the application and try again later.

The POS front of house product is great and easy to use.

Laxmi
Supervisor en Canadá

Customers first..

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I find Vivonet user's friendly and with very good customers care services. I can usually do all the information and reports pretty easily.

Simple and easy to use

Contras:

Sometime its slow and doesn't update fast

trina
Admin. asst. en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 10,000+ empleados

Sodexo / UNE Review for Vivonet POS

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The service was Effective, prompt, and helpful. It's easy to get assistance and most issues are solved and handled quickly. The wait time is very reasonable , and the help line tech's are courteous and knowledgeable.

Reliability and ease to the user

Contras:

The over ring process, cashiers could easily process a sale transaction and than print the slip and write it up as an over ring to take the cash.

Nick
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Nick's Review

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: For the most part HALO/ Vivonet register is good. There are many things such as customization of where the buttons go, not being able to batch edit in Vivonet back office, having to wait for items to be approved and exported before going into the register that is the faults of the overall system.

Barcodes and the customer support

Contras:

Not being able to customize buttons and where they are placed.

Brian
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Alimentación y bebidas, 10,000+ empleados

Awesome POS System

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I absolutely love this system. It's ease of use and the prepopulation of most of the products we use in the database. I ldon't be the drag and drop programming of the registers. I wish our unit would convert to a single pos platform and that being Vivonet. Our other platform Blackboard is clunky in comparison

Streamlined drag and drop product integration

Bryan
Business Analysist en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Don’t waste yiur time ir money with this app.

1.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Don’t wait your time or money with this app.

It allows favorites, but doesn’t work most of the time. Updates to IOS updates are extremely slow and the tax is nit updated.

Contras:

It is most always down. Normally it is unusable because the updates are not available for the IOS updates and it takes months to get it resilved (4 months fir the iPhone 8). This time it is still unavailable due to it unable to connect to the tax table since January 2018 (3 months). The app is down more than it is usable. We are encouraging management to dump it and find something else. The customer service has been non responsive for the 3 months.

Sara
Account Director en EE. UU.
Restaurantes, 10,000+ empleados

Getting Better!

2.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Took a long time to be 'heard' and have issues fixed. Support is improving

Cloud availability - accessible from any computer anytime Support is improving

Contras:

Time waiting - EM is very slow, IH is very slow too, especially with Modifier work

Justin
Administrator en Canadá
Contabilidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I've got 99 problems and 98 are Vivonet.

2.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Years and years of hassle. Probably the reason my hair is grey. I dream of finding something better and ditching.

That you can edit from the cloud.

Lack of reliability.

Lanette
Fuente de la reseña

Vivonet provides a good POS system.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our store has used Vivonet for almost 6 years. The problems we have had were minor and were settled in a timely manner. The system is easy to use and the straight-forward functions make it easy to train new employees. Customer support has been available when needed. The computer access to additional information is very helpful and the support is available for the minimal training necessary.

Angie
Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Very easy and friendly operating system for restaurant business

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Everything has been working good so far. The only thing is that we've asked if we can have the words on the customer receipt printed bigger, a lot of our customers said they can't read it because the words are too small, but the support team told us that it can not be fixed, because the size of words are set to be like that in the system.

Ed

Vivonet2017

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: A few years ago we had a lot of problems. This was both Vivonet and our school. We were able to work together and troubleshot the issues and come up with a solution. Since then our operation has been issue free. Great reports and ease of use.

Steve

Great Especially for Multiple Locations

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: love the simple yet detailed functionality of the system along with usable analytics the repoprts put out. the platform excels greatly at managing multiiple locations.

Kelley
GM en

just started

5.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I was a Posi user for 7 years. Started my own place with Halo. Set up, customer service, training has all been amazing. Set up was easy. Very user friendly! It is quick books compatible!

Mike

Great P.O.S. System

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We love the system, easy usage, great for training staff on register. Have recommended to others for their businesses.