Opiniones de Samba Live

Sobre Samba Live

Solución de videoconferencia que facilita a las empresas la organización de reuniones online, seminarios web, transmisiones web y otros eventos mediante el uso de pizarras.

Descubre más sobre Samba Live

Relación calidad-precio
4.9

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.1/10

Samba Live tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 16 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Samba Live antes?

Filtrar opiniones (16)

Dominik
Dominik
Founder en Noruega
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Feature-rich and easy to use

5.0 hace 3 años

Samba Live is the perfect alternative to any video conferencing software which needs downloads to work properly. It allows you to start meetings right from the browser, which makes it easy for participants to join your webinar or online meeting. You don't have to think anymore of if participants will be able to install the video conferencing software or configuring it the right way. They just click on a link and can join the meeting. I also enjoy the rich set of features for interactive webinars/meetings like the whiteboards, Q&A and screen sharing (all works directly from the browser). It's also super easy to plan everything in advance.

Contras:

The UX of the dashboard (backend) could be as great as the meeting platform itself. At the moment, it looks a bit old-fashioned although everything works seamlessly.

Respuesta de Digital Samba

hace 3 años

Thank you for the great review!

Bryan
Bryan
Freelance Writer en EE. UU.
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Absolutely exceeds the needs of this freelance writer

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I use this for client meetings, and I use it to collaborate with other consultants on big projects. It's always streamlined the process of being able to reliably communicate on a high quality and "in-house" platform. It's allowed me to maintain a much more professional image when working online.

The best thing about Samba Live is its customizability. Giving me a video streaming platform that I can make my own-- and brand as my own-- is key to landing clients

Contras:

There's not a ton of information online about Digital Samba outside of their website.

Kristina
Kristina
CEO en Austria
Medios online, Trabajador autónomo

Hooked on Samba

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have been using Samba for years - from meetings to virtual classrooms. It never failed me. And if it did, it was the internet connection fault.

I love using Samba because it's super easy to use - to create meetings, invite people and most of all, I love that it is browser based - no need to install anything.

Contras:

Nothing really. It fulfils all my needs and requirements.

Alberto
Presales Engineer en España
Redes informáticas, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Useful but needs to be improved

3.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Good experience but I would like to see how it improves

Easy, efficient and good tool for webinars

Contras:

The image quality when uploading a file. Sharing videos from youtube would also be improved with more features (selecting severals links which can be viewed one after another

Glenn
Glenn
Freelance Writer en RU
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use with all the features I need

5.0 hace 2 meses

I like how easy to use the Samba Live platform is. The UI is simple and intuitive. Anyone could learn how to use it in minutes. I also love how easy it is to set up and join meetings. If I have a meeting with a potential client, I can organise it and send out invites in minutes. You get access to all the features you would ever need within a video meeting. The features I use the most are screen-sharing, file-sharing, video recording, and the shared whiteboard. Being browser-based means clients don't have to download any new software to join my meetings. Samba Live allows me to maintain a professional image in my online meetings easily. The pricing policy is fair. You pay just a little bit more than the cheaper platforms, but in my opinion, you get a much better product. I always recommend Samba Live to friends and colleagues. Many clients are so impressed by the platform that they ask me for a download link!

Contras:

There are no major cons to this platform. I have emailed them in the past about minor issues, and they always responded quickly and answered my questions.

Siti Kadijah
Siti Kadijah
Information Technology Specialist en Malasia
Servicios financieros, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fulfill our needs for online event and meetings

5.0 hace 3 meses

Support and innovation. Samba as a company understands the clients' vision, which is a unique quality and strives above and beyond to meet our challenging requirements. The product is simple to use and operates admirably even in high-performance environments. Working online has enabled me to project a far more professional picture.

Contras:

When publishing a file, the image quality is a downgrade. More options, such as selecting several links that may be seen one after another, would better be distributing clips from social networking sites. Outside of their website, there isn't much information available about Digital Samba

Yanick
Yanick
CEO Manager en Camerún
Alimentación y bebidas, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I especially like Samba Live...

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

I especially appreciate Samba Live's Private Chat during business meetings. Samba Live has very advanced features, it is a major asset in the corporate communication strategy.

Contras:

Access to advanced features requires additional expenses.

Sebastian
Sebastian
CIO en Alemania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Perfect Choice as a Videoconferencing Framework

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: The combination of existing features, performance and supportlevel is excellent and we are still convinced we made the right choice in chosing Samba.

Innovativeness and Support. Samba as a company has an understanding for the customers (=our) Vision, which is a rare trait and goes above and beyond to accomodate our difficult requirements. The Product is easy to manage and performs really well even under high-performance conditions. Many Features and a solid Roadmap for the Future.

Contras:

Some Modules should see some love from the devs (Whiteboard, Backend-UX...) or are not really intuitive/self explanatory (Media Library), but nothing that a quick look into the manual would'nt fix.

esme
Floor manager en Países Bajos
Supermercados, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

very easy to use for a video conference!

4.0 hace 2 meses

I have been using it for a few months now, and it has been very helpful in my work. I am able to do a quick pre-call with my team before the meeting.

Contras:

There is a lot information on the website, which makes it unclear. The software is not free..

Aleksandra
Marketing trainee en Austria
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for with various features

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

The easy-to-use mobile app with advanced functions. I can contact and attend an online meeting even when I don't have my laptop nearby.

Contras:

I am fully satisfied with the features Samba Live offers.

Jeff
President en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados

Comentarios: Excellent

User friendliness. Has many features. White labeling is good, too.

Contras:

Too many steps. Tough for toddlers or 3 graders or younger.

Ollie
Graduate Advising Center Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Review of Samba Live

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: We really like Samba Live as it has given us the opportunity to branch out and provide services to our students virtually.

Samba Live is a very inexpensive way for our university to conduct virtual online events. It provides flexibility and convenience for our students, and is very user friendly.

Contras:

When we upload our fliers or other documents, the links within those documents are not clickable. It would be very helpful if fliers/documents could be clickable.

Anna
Anna
Head of Marketing en Ucrania
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Powerful web conferencing software for businesses

5.0 hace 3 meses

Samba Live is a super scalable web conferencing solution. It offers full branding and plenty of webinar features.

Contras:

They offer a free trial with many features. But I don't like the time limit thing

Mas Adiana
Mas Adiana
Oracle Database Administrator en Malasia
Servicios financieros, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Useful feature for virtual meeting

4.0 hace 4 meses

I like that it has all the feature that is critical for a virtual meeting, like screen sharing and file sharing. It make the meeting session goes smoother with all this extra feature that I can use.

Contras:

Some of the feature is hard to use, and the lacks of video or manual guides of the software make thing harder. They should make the manual guidance available in video format to make things easier to understand.

Alex
Content Writer en Austria
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Samba Live is the most intuitive video conferencing software

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Their customer support is responsive and helpful.

I recommend Samba Live because it's very easy to use. In particular, I appreciate the fact that you can use it directly on the browser, without the need to install any particular program. Also, I really love the breakout room feature! You can ask moderators to join your room, which is very useful during webinars.

Contras:

I cannot think of anything in particular, overall I had a positive experience!

Anastasia
Event Manager en Ucrania
Organización de eventos, 11-50 empleados

Samba Live - perfect solution for video conferencing

5.0 hace 6 meses

easy functional, suits for different types of virtual meetings

Contras:

Nothing, all is great, it is atlreallyperfect tool