Sobre OD Link

No large up front fees or long term contracts which eliminates the financial risk associated with other practice management software.

Descubre más sobre OD Link

Contras:

Cant send Rx to pharmacy. Some of the drop downs are a little confusing.

Valoraciones de OD Link

Relación calidad-precio
4.9

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.4/10

OD Link tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 15 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (15)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado OD Link antes?

Filtrar opiniones (15)

Dawn K.
Optometrist/Owner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Functionality , Customization ,and Support

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have solved a lot of problems by introducing and improving the web-scheduling features and esp now with updating our on-line registration portal.
These features have taken some work-load off my staff and increased efficiency in my offices.

The ease of use and everything on one page. I love that its very easy to customize to work specifically with my offices and my needs. I have been using for almost 10 years and we have changed / added many things along the way, such as web scheduling capabilities and texting software. Right now we are making more changes to adapt with the current Covid-19 situation.

Contras:

I haven't found any cons. Any time there has been a problem or glitch ( as there is with any software system) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been able to rectify the problems in a timely matter.

Martha M.
Fuente de la reseña

ODLink has been a game changer for my practice!

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I have been using ODLink for over 10 years and what I like the BEST is that whenever I call customer support I get a live person, and usually the same person... who... at one point worked in the Optometric Practice of the developer, so she too has worked in Optometry! But no matter who answers they all fix the problem while you're on the phone with them. It's amazing! I can't say enough about this software...it's great!

What I like most about ODLink is that it was created by an Optometrist. I had Officemate for many years and never found it intuitive, to the way we practice. I also like that it is an EMR and an Optometric Accounting software in one. I use it for managing product, such as frames, and I use it to do my month ends with much more detailed office management information than with any other product. It has made me a better business owner for sure.

Contras:

Very little, but I do wish I had a better knowledge of Filemaker Pro.

Skyler P.
Practice Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Customer service is great.

4 hace 2 años

Customer service is fantastic. They always try to fix the problem quickly and efficiently. The search function is amazing. I love being able to search through thousands of records instantly.

Contras:

There are some functions where you have to go through multiple windows just to open. The frame inventory for example. You have to get to a transaction screen in order to open. It feels like they could be streamlined more.

Rich H.
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados

Our experience with OD Link since 2013

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We have really appreciated the comprehensive nature of the software and the exceptional customer support.

This software is intuitive to completing a comprehensive visual examination as well as a brief medical or contact lens follow-up. The examination is, for the most part, captured in one screen with the ability to see changes from other examinations at a single glance. We searched for a program that did not require us to click from screen to screen to screen to enter the examination information. The support staff at OD Link have helped us customize our software to a program that comfortably fits our practice style. OD Link was able to customize our method of patient recall that we had used with our former system for many years. None of the other software vendors we looked at were able to do this.

Contras:

Add-on practice management software companies have not included OD Link to interface with. That being said, OD Link has the ability to easily pull necessary statistics for practice management.

Thao T.
OPTOMETRIST en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

ODLink

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Much faster data recording because the preset templates can produce the same basic information on all exams such as Return to Clinic in 1-yr for evaluation... I can modify the existing or new data to match the current exam findings. I don't need to spend hours looking for missing paper charts or going through many pages of data from previous years for comparison purposes. I can transfer the final prescription from my automated phoroptor and lensometer to ODLink in 1 second. I can also submit electronic billings or send prescription to patients via email directly from ODLink. The frame inventory is a great feature which helps staff manage the frame board and print reports of not only the amount of frames from each vendor but also the types of frames currently in office. I have been using ODLink for 13 years, and I still love it more than any other software which I have used when working in different offices.

Easy 1 page data entry for each of patient's contact and insurance information, exam, and transaction. Most fields can also be customized to my office's preferences which make the work flow much more efficient. Great start-up price and superior customer support. Can access to data from home or anywhere with an internet connection.

Contras:

Unable to redo if information is deleted by accident.

Robert G.

Electonic Healthcare Systems Made Easy

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ODLink has helped us to build an efficient data entry system to provide detailed information in simple steps which allows us to have patient data at our fingertips. Any EHR package can provide the needed detail but ODLink stands out with affordability, adaptability and implementation. My staff and I have been able to make it quick and easy to use and it has helped add greatly to our profitability.

The documentation for each exam is shown on a single page. It has been easy to reference patient care as well as billing when using this product and the support staff has been there to help whenever we have encountered difficulty. There are some challenges but the software allows you to modify fields to suit your needs which has proven pivotal when trying to document key features.

Contras:

The program allows you to modify several areas to simplify or expand fields and you can always type in information that is needed. However, some areas could retain user information to help improve the overall function. That said, the help staff has always been available to assist with changes we have found needed.

Stephen D.
Office Manager en EE. UU.

When I call A HUMAN picks up

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Amazing, In Depth, Functional, and Friendly

This is super functional, almost too much so at the beginning. However the friendly knowledgeable staff is able to help implement every facet of when we wanted in this program. Every time I call and there have been many there is a friendly PERSON on the other end of the phone to answer my issue or hop in and fix my problem!

Contras:

If there is any, it is only that it is not able to link into some of the outside things that we probably do not need to have access to anyway.

Michael C.
Fuente de la reseña

ODLink was our first and last choice

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: ODLink serves our practice no matter how many associates we add. It's easily customizable and works well with our clearinghouse. It's user friendly and the charts look like the familiar charts we used to use. No bland text pages. Installation and upgrading is very easy with the folks at the help center. They're always available and quick to implement fixes and upgrades. This is the best software EHR for our practice, regardless of the price. However, the price just can't be beat for the functionality you receive.

The price is right. Also, the user interface is much more comfortable than any other. The exam page looks like a chart rather than text. It's intuitive and easily customizable.

Contras:

Minor connection issues from time to time

Jay H.

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very happy with the product and the value. Customer service is very responsive and so far anything we have asked for it to be able to do, the ODLink team has been able to make happen.

Exam form is simple and on one page which saves time and makes it easy to use also integrates with my Marco equipment

Contras:

Overwhelming at first to figure out all the features.

Jory K.

Great EMR for Optometry

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Been very happy with the service and product. Would highly recommend to my peers!!!

Ease of use Navigation Adaptability with other services

Ongoing training

Camron B.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Everything you need in an easy to use format.

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience has been excellent. If I ever need anything ODLink is always there to help out.

ODLink software is the closet thing I've found to paper records but with the enhanced and superior functionality of a digital product. I find the format simple, consise, and I have all of the information I need right at my fingertips without having to flip through confusing disconnected tabs like many other programs force you to. I've used it for years and have no desire to change to anything else.

Contras:

I can't think of a problem area. It does the job I need it to on a consistent basis.

Tu D.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados

Best EHR and EMR

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Best people to work with. Very smart and professional.

It can do it all. The software can be adjusted to how you practice.

Contras:

have to learn how to do it all. Once you learn it, its priceless.

Quinn K.

Sugar House Vision to the Rescue

Developed by OD's for OD's. They think like us. They know what we need

Contras:

Cant send Rx to pharmacy. Some of the drop downs are a little confusing

Chuck B.
EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña

Great product with somewhat of a learning curve, patience is rewarded

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This product is NOT put out by a conglomerate or faceless corporation. This product was designed and made by an actual eye doctor. He and his team are steadfast in their support and do everything they can to help you tweak the product for your practice. I love how screens are based on function - i.e. transaction, patient info, exam info, etc. You don't have to tab around while performing a particular function such as settling a patient's account. The screens are busy, however your ability to work with the clickable captions will be rewarded. For the money, there is nothing better out there. Can be set to work from your own host (recommended) or via the cloud. Can pull patient information from your website if you want, performs merchant transactions, inventory - you name it. I'm entering my 10th month using this and would strongly recommend all practices consider it!

Chuck B.
President en EE. UU.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

By far the best value

5 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I've used this product for five months now, mostly focusing on the EHR aspects. I love how the entire exam record (and most other records for that matter) are on a single page. No pesky tabs to mess with. I've only begun to scratch the surface of this EHR's practice management capabilities. Overall, I am very impressed with the powerful tools (once you learn how to use them) this product has. No big up-front fees to purchase. The Owner/Developer will often answer the phone himself. He does have a nice customer service team, too.