Filtrar por:

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre My Clients Plus

Más de 200 plantillas diferentes de notas terapéuticas diseñadas por profesionales del sector. TMS simple, rápido y fácil de usar. Software con funciones completas.

Descubre más sobre My Clients Plus

Mostrando 192 opiniones

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Psychiatrist en EE. UU.

My Clients Plus is worth a look

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

If you are a psychiatrist and have been disappointed by EPIC, please look at my clients plus. You can format your own templates and use them easily. The data is stored offsite, so you don't need to worry about fires or floods destroying your computer and on-site backups.

Contras:

I didn't like that there was not an electronic prescription piece available with mcp. I had to investigate and use a different product.

Matt C.
Matt C.
Owner en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My Clients Plus is best product on the market.

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My company has been associated with My Clients Plus for the past 11 years and services over 180 practices across the nation. During that period of time, we've had the opportunity to change software vendors that offered incentives and benefits that MCP didn't offer at that time. However, we never made a change because of the ability to MCP improve their product in order to improve on what their competitors offered.
What stands out and is most important about work with MCP is the consistently high level of client service they provide. Nothing is too great or too small to deal with. The company has available, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful employees who go above and beyond any other software vendor I've ever worked with.
This aspect of a relationship should not be overlooked because when it comes down to it, the various software vendors all have similar features. When you need someone or something addressed immediately, MCP has always stepped-up and resolved it in a minimal amount of time. I can't say enough about how wonderful it is to work with this company. Give them a shot, you will not be disappointed!

The learning curve, the ease of use and most importantly the service the company provides it's users.

Contras:

There is nothing I can think of. Any time there has been a concern, MCP does whatever it takes to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Tracy F.
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Advise on being user friendly

3 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I do really love the ease of the system. I have used it for the past 6 years. I would just like to see some changes for it to help us grow as a business. I love the customer support we receive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] usually helps me and she is the best.

This product is easy to use and the customer support I get from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing. However there are a few features needed to better the portal. I love the ease of use and support.

Contras:

Some of the Cons of this software are... Invoicing is not so user friendly. I should be able to do a date range and print up all invoices at once with all dates of service showing for date range not just a total. I should not have to go in and manually do all 200 of each providers client invoices. Also no ease of access for applying rebilled payments and updates. It is not easy to update a corrected claim and chop out the previous portion so that the client understands why it was billed out twice. Also when a clients payment is taken through instamed it should show up right in their account on MC+. We have to run the payment on Instamed and then have to apply through MC+.

Tracey S.
owner/therapist en EE. UU.

owner/therapist

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: i've left for other systems and always come back to mcp

ease of use - intuitive. The ability to customize the coding and fields.

Contras:

reporting - i would like a custom report

Kathy H.
Office Manager/Nurse en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

Psychiatry Use

4 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall it has been good. They have added a lot of features since we started using it 12 years ago. It is easy to use. Wish it had prescription integration.

I like that it is fairly easy to use and doesn't have a lot of the bells and whistles that a psychiatry practice doesn't need in comparison to a regular medical practice.

Contras:

I don't like that you have to do a lot of clicking around just to print an invoice or to apply a partial payment or write off some of the amount due in different screens. I wish we could enter everything in one screen before invoicing it. I also wish that the list of past appointments for a patient could be tagged with a no show or a late cancel so we didn't have to write it in the notes below a patient's profile instead. I also wish it would list the balance of a patient right on the calendar next to their name because we often miss the fact that a patient still owes money. you don't see that amount unless you actually click on the patient's profile.

Janet S.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

MCP for a small psychology practice

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I am currently in the process of relocating my office. Not having masses of paper files to move is a relief.

I purchased MCP in 2013 when many newer software products were not available. I spoke with colleagues and they were primarily using MCP and were pleased. I have appreciated the customer service when I couldn't figure something out on my own. Generally, the product is intuitive, flexible and reliable. After eight years with MCP I am still satisfied.

Contras:

I find the month-end statement process a bit duplicative and tedious.

Lisa D.
therapist en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, Trabajador autónomo

Good Deal for Individual Practices

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Software is easy to navigate and quick to get up and running.

Contras:

Billing clients/invoicing could be more user friendly. I sometimes find it difficult to run the specific time period I am trying to bill for.

Melody W.
Clinical Director en EE. UU.

Excellent product

Comentarios: Very good experience

The notes templates are excellent and very easy to use

Contras:

Would like for certain frequently used quotes such as “no changes noted” to populate

Lynnette joy G.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker en EE. UU.

Worth checking out

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: The beginning was really hard as I needed help getting started, understanding the features and becoming familiar with the software. I really needed direct instruction. Once a colleague sat with me and walked me through things it all fell into place. I like the customer service but would have loved having a bit of training in the beginning.

Once I got the hang of the software I was able to more effectively use the features. I still struggle at times but far less than when I first started. I think the customer support is super.

Contras:

It can be challenging at times as it isn't always intuitive. I would have loved having an onboarding session to walk me through the main features. It would have been far less stressful and it would have helped get me going. I'm one of those people who really benefit from direct instruction live. Watching videos just isn't a good way for me to learn.

Sheree H.
Clinician en EE. UU.

Good Software

5 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Great experience especially for someone starting out in self employment.

It is easy to use and support services is very attentive to your needs.

Contras:

Jituzu is costly. I use a separate software to meet with my clients visa Telehealth which is free. I wish My Client Plus had a Telehealth component that was free.

Claire L.
Mental Health Therapist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

There are so many benefits to using this product and the customer support is outstanding!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Ease of filing claims and knowing they are being filed per industry standards. Ease of tracking information for each client as well as payments made by clients. The back up and support available by well informed representatives of MCP

The ease entering new client information through the process of entering sessions and filing electronically is a seamless process. I started using this system since 2007 and MCP is always on top of industry standards and continuously improving features with no price increase. I refuse to pay a biller when I can electronically file primary and secondary claims for all the insurance companies all in one place. Isn't that amazing !! You can easily see whether your claims have processed correctly so that you can correct any errors you have made. I no longer file paper claims and the electronic filing process serves as proof of a claim being submitted so I am assured that the insurance companies will acknowledge and pay. An added feature which I love is the ability to use charge card payments with each session by using the pay now option . I can't believe how much this system makes my life so much easier to track all aspects of my business....love it !

Contras:

Like any system, it takes learning how to use it but I have found that when I needed help to learn the system, the staff was so helpful, answering questions within a very short time. The most cumbersome part of the process is entering eob's but even that has become faster. I do not feel a need to enter and use all the accounting aspects of the system and that works ok for me.

Diane A.
President/Psychologist en EE. UU.

Terrific Support, Very Good Deal

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The support staff is wonderful. The support staff is amazing. Like with most complex software, there is a learning curve at the beginning. These people will continue to talk you through smaller problems and make training appointments with you for more complex issues that are a little hard to wrap around at first (such as secondary insurances).

This software is easy to use (once trained), saves a ton of time not having to enter insurance payment information manually, and it comes a a much more reasonable price than other therapist billing and electronic record software. I love being able to charge client's for their co-pays, co-insurances, and deductibles as soon as I get the electronic claims in. Because this happens very quickly, I save a lot of money not having to bill clients, not chasing after them two months or more after their session date, etc. I get indicators if something has gone wrong with the billing and I can easily fix it and re-submit.

Contras:

I did run into one rare incident in which I was not able to bill Regence as the secondary insurance when Humana was the primary. I could run the secondary through Availity, but I looked into that and it seemed so cumbersome as to not be worth the small secondary payment.

Jeff S.
Psychotherapist en EE. UU.

10 Year User

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great overall experience. Many time saving features without an overabundance of mouse clicks to get things done. Fair price for the product. The product is always expanding and improving. I have, and will continue to, recommend it to other therapists.

It's very easy to use, and fits into my work flow well. Doing billing and writing notes is not why I got into this field, but My Clients Plus makes those tasks about as hassle free as possible. MC+ has always had outstanding and very responsive customer service. I only have to contact them a couple times per year, but they are always fast and thorough with their responses.

Contras:

It would be nice to be able to customize the list of interventions and the section with the list of treatment foci rather than having to find a template with the closest fit. It would also be nice if the items not checked in the list of interventions would not show up on the final note. Jituzu works well, but my clients have difficulty remembering the name, which seems to make them less likely to use the client portal, especially infrequent users.

Jen L.
Owner/speech language pathologist en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 2-10 empleados

My Clients Plus for speech pathology

5 hace 3 años

We have used MCP for ten years and have been very happy with the program. MCP is very user friendly and has fantastic customer support, always available for any and all questions. With updates and new features being added through the years, MCP provides exceptional quality of medical billing and patient account management. They also offer many add on programs (ie Jituzu) which interfaces to further streamline all aspects of medical practice.

Contras:

Some forms or processes are not able to be edited after created, rather they need to be deleted and completely recreated. For example, if a session is billed incorrectly it cannot be edited. The session needs to be completely deleted and a new session created/billed. It can be tedious if numerous sessions are needing to be edited. MCP also does not have an app version which would be remarkably game changing if it did! Understandably it would be difficult to maintain HIPAA compliance in such a program, but would be a wonderful addition if it could be accomplished.

Kim C.
Kim C.
Owner/Clinician en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, very affordable, perfect for a solo or small practice.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Easy to use, affordable, provides everything you need to run a small practice from a calendar to electronic claims to notes.

It is very easy to use especially the billing portion which seems to be set up with a therapist in mind and not an accountant or billing specialist. One click on the EOB and everything is filled in on the claim for the insurance portion. If needing a secondary filing, that is just one click also. I like the color coding for different types of appts. and a To Do list. The layout has been recently updated and looks nice and easy to navigate.

Contras:

I wish there was an easier way to correct a mistake. At times I have messed on and needed to correct a claim or payment but to do this you have to delete the service and then start all over. Progress notes could use some improvement such as clicking on a session to complete a progress notes populates that progress note with information from the session such as date and time of session as well as session code. Also wish it had a report for missing progress notes.

Amy C.
Psychotherapist en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, help available if/ when you need it.

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've been using it for 5 years. I find this software interface to be intuitive, efficient, and easy to use. At the same time that it's easy to use, it doesn't sacrifice on quality. I don't use all the features that are available, such as running analytics and the Jituzu calendar, which costs extra. But I am very satisfied with the way it keeps progress notes and does billing. The customer service is stellar. On the rare occasion that I have a question, I get a real person on the phone with almost no wait at all. Each representative has been helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly.

I think the 1) Ease of use and the 2) Friendliness / helpfulness of the Customer Service Rep's are my two favorite things about this software. I spend about 20 minutes a week doing my billing and its pleasant and easy process.

Contras:

I did't love the design of the Jituzu calendar, but it's not a big deal because you don't have to choose that option if you don't want it. If there were a different way that it could automatically import to my calendar and send reminders to clients, that would be great. But it's not a deal breaker for me.

Cathy Jantzen, LMHC en EE. UU.

I'm a happy user

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I've used MCP for many years, and was first introduced to is when I moved from a practice with a (cumbersome) billing system into my own practice. I've also shared it with several others who have started their own practices. In addition, I've used it for demonstration purposes with masters level students enrolled in a business for therapists class. The customer service folks are knowledgeable, as well as friendly and professional. I also appreciate how quickly they respond.

I like the combination of ease of use and richness of the site. It is very user-friendly and intuitive - even someone who hasn't had a lot of experience can get started pretty quickly.

Contras:

I don't like that two users (even with different log in names) can't be on at the same time; the newly signing on person boots the other user off.

Respuesta My Clients Plus

hace 3 años

Thank you for your review and feedback. We would love to work with you on the multiple user issue that you mention. Each user can and should have their own username and can log into an account at the same time. If you are experiencing an issue with this, we would love to get that resolved with you.

Sue A.
Sue A.
Individual and Family Therapist en EE. UU.

BEST SOFTWARE EVER

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My notes are up-to-date and HIPAA compliant. I can access anything at any time from anywhere!
Billing allows me to send out statements, follow up with insurance companies if needed and keep track of all activity simply.
I call myself the biggest MCP fan because I tell ALL my friends and co-workers about how great it is and recommend they use it for their own practices. Several of my friends have shared that it has also saved their lives with regards to keeping up-to-date and not losing out on billing any longer.

I love the ease of using MCP - it's user friendly, everything is connected simply and it provides me with all the services I need. There's a great variety of templates, I can link the calendar with appointments simply through Jituzu. The reminders for scheduling are the best! Customer support is amazing - the agents are professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

Contras:

Nothing - Love it all! If anything I'd say I wish the notes saved automatically as I've lost a few after not remembering to save them before leaving the page!

Patricia B.
OFFICE MANAGER en EE. UU.

My Clients Plus A+++

Comentarios: Fantastic!

I have been using MCP for nine years. It was very easy to learn, efficient, simple to navigate and the support from the administrators is awesome. Located in the US, they will respond within hours of being contacted; pleasant, informative and easy to understand.

Contras:

Inability to remove data shown on balances due. Occasionally, I will enter the pay now in error, or make an error between therapists. I am not always able to go back into the system and remove the transaction, after the fact. I have to disregard these items from the balances due report. I should be able to remove what I choose to remove. I would also like to be able to enter a new diagnosis code while billing. There are occasions when I am billing a new client and the therapist has chosen a diagnosis code that is not set up.. I have to go into dx set up, add the new code and then start the billing process all over again.

John C.

Great Product: Best Customer Service of Any Product I Use

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Great experience. Very easy to use and maintain and their customer service is not only extremely helpful, they are very friendly. I am a psychologist and usually submit about 10 claims per day. It takes about a minute to submit these claims. Because of the ease with which I am able to submit claims, I even submit claims for the out-of-network patients that I have (which is the majority of my caseload) which makes life much easier for them and much more likely that they continue with treatment and recommend me to their friends (which obviously means that my business is able to be more profitable as a result).

Very user-friendly (after learning the software) and it takes so little time each day for me (1 minute) to submit all of my claims for the day.

Contras:

Personally, I like the older "Classic" version of the software better than the newer version, but fortunately they offer you the choice to use either the "Classic" or new software when you login.

Colin P.
Social Worker en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

This has made muy life much easier.

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall very good. Time I would have spent on billing and developing a secure means of keeping my notes is now dedicated to growing my business and care of my clients.

The platform is intuitive and easy to learn. My billing is much easier and quicker than by other means. My notes are entered onto a secure, encrypted server. The price is reasonable. Customer service is quick and helpful on occasions when I have had questions.

Contras:

I'm still using the first version. The software doesn't work well with all operating systems. I have and old Mac, operating on 10.7 that does fine. My more current desk top, operating on 10.14 doesn't do many functions on this program. I'm a little worried for when my old laptop dies.

Laura O.
Psychologist en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

Great Resource for Clinicians

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My Clients Plus allows me to streamline all of my billing, patient information, and client notes in a way that simplifies my practice so that I can dedicate more time to my clients.

Very user friendly- the site walks you though all of the steps you need to get started in addition to problem solving tips. The Customer Service Team is truly fantastic. I have called before with some ridiculously vague issue ("I'm on this page and I'm trying to click on the thingy but nothing's happening") and the team is quickly able to figure out why I'm having trouble and are able to help me able to resolve it. They are incredibly responsive, patient and knowledgeable about the product.

Contras:

Occasionally, it takes a long time to load when I am trying to save a note or perform some of the function.

Nancy w O.
Behavioral Health Therapist en EE. UU.

EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: All in one. Everything I need in one place at a VERY reasonable price.

I am a private practitioner and with My Clients Plus - I can easily do my own billing, track and POST payments, write progress notes and with the addition of Jituzu I have an extremely easy calendar that links with the billing system. In addition - I can provide telehealth (Jituzu) without paying for another telehealth program. I also like the reports feature. Another thing I really like is that any time I have needed help - I get a very quick response from customer support. That's rare.

Contras:

I wish I could toggle between the EOB/ERA screen and other screens - like the payment screen or the "Balances Due You" screen. Sometimes payments have to be posted manually.

Sherryl S.
Clinical Social Worker en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

My Clients Plus: Great Practice Management Software!

5 hace 3 años

I have used My Clients Plus for over 4 years now. I am a solo practitioner and this program meets all of my needs to manage my practice. The electronic billing is easy and efficient. I get paid quickly with no errors most of the time. If there are errors, they're mine! The progress note feature is great too, with lots of choices as to the templates you use. And the Scheduler is easy to use as well. The price is less than comparable companies also. And as far as customer service goes, you reach someone quickly and they resolve any issues or answer questions you have.

Contras:

There reports are limited in their scope. There are times I would like to find information in report form and it's not available.

Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Owner/Licensed Professional Counselor en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Exellent customer service, wonderful product and a fantastic value!

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Excellent overall. Customer service has always been beyond expectations and above my experiences with other companies (including other forms of software: fax, websites, etc.). I appreciate that my feedback is welcomed and utilized. I've referred many colleagues over the years and they report similar experiences.

Ease and efficiency. Client portal and virtual therapy option are fabulous.

Contras:

Can't easily adjust a transaction. Can't add more than two insurance companies. I see minors and kids sometimes have 3, even 4 insurance plans. If there is a way, I dk how to do it but making changes in the billing section isn't always the easiest. I get complaints sometimes from families that they can't see where a specific payment applied to a session.