Opiniones de SurveyLab

4.8 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8 /5

Sobre SurveyLab

Software profesional de encuestas en línea. Encuestas, cuestionarios, formularios y pruebas para la evaluación de la experiencia del cliente, estudios de mercado, recursos humanos y más áreas.

Descubre más sobre SurveyLab

Mostrando 48 opiniones

Krystian W.
  • Publicado el 22/9/2017

"Perfect tool for academic research"

Puntos a favor: Fast and intuitive user interface allows for an effortless survey creation and speeds up whole process. Very handy data collection possibilities allows to reduce data processing time in the future and provides additional insights.

Contras: I had small problem with question number manipulation, it is manageable but took some time. Beside that I do not see any cons.

• Publicado el 22/9/2017
Susanna K.
Student
  • Publicado el 4/11/2019

"Best survey software for students"

Comentarios: It's easy to use and to figure out. It gave a wide range of options and a clear overview of all the collected results.

Puntos a favor: The diverse question options this site provides, as well as a structured analysis report. I also loved that this site allowed question-jumps (logic) because most other sites don't offer that for free. Being able to collabortate with other users on a survey was quite nice as well.

Contras: The limit to the results in the free version.

• Publicado el 4/11/2019
William I.
Freelancer
Software informático, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/5/2021

"SurveyLab: excellent product !"

Comentarios: It's not difficult to utilize and to sort out. SurveyLab gave a wide scope of choices and an unmistakable outline of the relative multitude of gathered outcomes. I was searching for a choice to Google Structures, in order to champion from the group, and MySurveyLab worked effectively. I had the option to create a 3-question review in less than 20 minutes, with the choice to pick among open-and shut finished inquiries. Enthusiastically suggested for clients who don't approach SurveyMonkey, or Google Structures because of any firewall.

Puntos a favor: SurveyLab has exhibited to be an incredible arrangement, just as a terriffic colleague addressing our business needs and supporting our plan of action. They are consistently adaptable and open to help. Quick and instinctive UI, takes into account an easy overview creation and velocities up entire interaction. Extremely convenient information assortment prospects, permits to decrease information handling time later on and gives extra experiences. Independent programming which isn't important for Google Suite, and available to non-Google account clients.

Contras: I had a little issue with question number control, it is sensible yet required some attention. There were a hiccup during the running of the review because of a stage update, which made the survey quit working. Backing fixed this for me rapidly after I brought it up, despite the fact that it was simply by 5-second flash that I saw that the survey wasn't working.

• Publicado el 31/5/2021
Benjamin W.
School Lab Technician
Aprendizaje en línea, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/10/2019

"Good alternative to Google Forms"

Comentarios: Was looking for an alternative to Google Forms, so as to standout from the crowd, and MySurveyLab did a great job. Was able to craft a 3-question survey in under 20 minutes, with the option to choose between open- and closed-ended questions. Highly recommended for users who do not have access to SurveyMonkey, Google Forms or Typeform due to organization firewall.

Puntos a favor: - Standalone software which is not part of Google Suite
- Accessible to non-Google account users

Contras: - Pages took a little longer to load over the school wifi network, not sure if it is a bandwidth issue

• Publicado el 17/10/2019
Carlos P.
CEO & Founder
Recursos Humanos, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/3/2021

"Great Solution & excellent Customer Care"

Comentarios: My experience with SurveyLab

Puntos a favor: SurveyLab have demonstrated to be a great solution, as well as a terriffic business partner solving our business needs and supporting our business model. They are always flexible and open to help.

Contras: At this moment for our business need we haven´t found any need that have not been fulfilled. There are som we are planning to implement, but SurveyLab is willing to work on them

CTO
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

"Excellent!"

Comentarios: I have a great experience of use and our customers too. We don't have problem with the availability, we can to implement surveys for different uses cases, personalizations and integrations

Puntos a favor: The robust of the platform, API integration and good capabilities to c8stom surveys

Contras: I don't have any problem with the platform may be I hope that little bit improve for Look and feel

Katarina C.
development consultant
Administración gubernamental, 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/3/2021

"The best customer support ever!"

Comentarios: Excellet experience. Particularly the speed of support that wasprovided quickly and very efficiently.

Puntos a favor: SurveyLab is intuitive and easy to use. It has all the features needed for designing a good survey. It is simple to set up. Customer can also pay on monthly bases, which is great for customers who use surveys intermittently.

Contras: I like everything about it, particularly user-friendliness.

• Publicado el 18/3/2021
Thierry D.
Director Strategic Alliances & Projects
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/11/2019

"Great value for money thanks ease of use and ease of multilanguage setup/translation"

Comentarios: Excellent

Puntos a favor: Ease of use
Design tool efficiency
Multilanguage setup
Super fast and efficient support (technical & commercial)

Contras: I really feel like being a very difficult customer if i write here someting i do not like. For the price, it is certainly a top solution.

• Publicado el 28/11/2019
Kit L.
Chief Product Officer
  • Publicado el 1/4/2021

"Strong product features"

Puntos a favor: We liked the ease of use and simple but clean look of the design interface and the survey, but what makes it unique is the inclusion of a drag and drop survey question type - I have yet to find this elsewhere in this price range, and users have fed back to us that this kind of question is quite enjoyable to do.

Contras: There were a hiccup during the running of the survey due to a platform update, which did cause the survey to stop functioning. Support did fix this for me very quickly after I brought it up, although it was only by pure luck that I noticed that the survey wasn't working.

• Publicado el 1/4/2021
Angela B.
System Director
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 28/4/2021

"Sleek and flexible question design"

Puntos a favor: The survey designer was very easy to use and I especially like how the matrix question formatting looks. From a user perspective, the mobile experience is great.

Contras: I have only written small-scale surveys so I can't share experience with the performance with a very large response pool

• Publicado el 28/4/2021
Julien L.
Executive Director Service Delivery
Externalización/deslocalización, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/6/2020

"Great Product"

Puntos a favor: We were on the lookout for an all-in solution for one of our client and we were especially looking out for a solution proposing advanced analytics. We have been pleasantly surprised by SurveyLab on all fronts. Taking over the software was easy and we have been able to quickly deploy complex surveys in different languages and which required a lot of logic conditioning. The software was quickly adopted by our agents and the supervision was made easy because of the great backend structure. We have had a few questions during the exploitation phase and we have received a stellar customer support from SurveyLab. Overall we will be using the product again for our next campaigns and we highly recommend it to other companies. Thank you SurveyLab!

Contras: Nothing we did not like per se. However the reporting sometimes required a bit of reformating before to be able to send the reports across to our final users. Not a deal breaker!

• Publicado el 22/6/2020
Gideon B.
Insight Director
  • Publicado el 31/10/2019

"Great bit of kit, good alternative to Surveymonkey"

Comentarios: It's ideal for business/agency of my size which can't invest in full enterprise kit (why would I want to!?)

Puntos a favor: It's got loads of functionality within each price plan and the developers are releasing lots of new functionality all the time.

Contras: Not a lot I don't like about it to be fair - I think it ticks a lot of boxes. Maybe they could email more hints and tips or news of new function releases?

• Publicado el 31/10/2019
Amir J.
Intern
Administración educativa, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 13/7/2020

"User friendly tool"

Comentarios: I tested 7-8 tools before choosing SurveyLab and i found it one of the best tool that comply with GDPR.

Puntos a favor: Simple
User Friendly
inexpensive
Fast customer support
GDPR compliance

Contras: Customization in question text was limited

• Publicado el 13/7/2020
Marcin P.
PhDstudent
Ocio, viajes y turismo
  • Publicado el 3/11/2016

"Strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com"

Comentarios: I'm using mySurveyLab.com for a couple of months and I must admit that - in my opinion - this portal is just great. It has very user-friendly interface, it is easy to use and has various professional functions.
Additionally, every time when I'm having some questions I'm in touch with mySurveyLab support team and I'm always getting quick reply and needed help from this department. This is very important because thanks to this I don't have any fear of creating new surveys and conducting new researches because I know that support team from mySurveyLab.com is going to help me and solve my problems. Many thanks to Mr Jakub for his patience and knowledge.
I strongly recommend mySurveyLab.com!

Puntos a favor: - great support team
- various functions
- low price
- professional statistics in different file formats

Contras: - It's hard to find any cons

• Publicado el 3/11/2016
Jakob L.
PM
Logística y cadena de suministro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/2/2018

"Great mobile app for offline survey collection"

Comentarios: The software is very easy to use. I can quickly create a survey and collect feedback. It became almost as important tool in our organization as Excel or PowerPoint.

Puntos a favor: Great mobile app for offline data collection. The tool just does the job. I can collect feedback from the remote locations, where the Internet connection sometimes is a big problem. This feature is a life saver.

• Publicado el 4/2/2018
Artur P.
2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/6/2016

"mySurveyLab - flexible and very intuitive tool"

Comentarios: mySurveyLab offers a very well prepare suite that contain questioner creation, communication with respondents and statistic tool. mySurveyLab has helped us a lot to run smoothly and efficiently feedback exercises and collect data in many projects we run for our clients.

Puntos a favor: mySurveyLab is easy to use and very intuitive tool

• Publicado el 15/6/2016
Princess S.
Strategy Coordinator
51-200 empleados
  • Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 8/2/2018

"Using MySurveyLab"

Puntos a favor: I like that MySurveyLab is device-agnostic, so I can use it on any device that accesses the internet. Another great thing about it is that there are many languages to choose from, even rarer ones like Arabic! It also integrates with many CRM tools, which is a plus.

Contras: The starter prices are great, though the professional monthly package can become expensive compared to free survey tools. It's only worth it for companies that need a high-level, interoperable survey system.

• Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
  • Publicado el 8/2/2018
Ruby A.
Head of North America
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/9/2020

"Great Product & Value for Money"

Puntos a favor: My company was looking for a survey tool we could use to measure brand awareness among our core markets. We evaluated multiple options based on pricing, features, and customer support, and SurveyLab came out on top. They were fantastic about working with us to deliver projects within our budgets, and offered the most competitive pricing of any provider we talked to. In addition, customer support on projects was almost always within 24 hour turnaround, and extremely communicative. We've had a great experience so far.

Contras: As SurveyLab is a survey-focused product, it might not have as advanced features for full data analytics analysis as other platforms that are more analytics focused. However, the survey functionality itself is very advanced, and suited all the needs of our company.

• Publicado el 2/9/2020
Jakub S.
PM
Telecomunicaciones, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 9/6/2019

"Great survey toole. Easy to use."

Comentarios: MySurveyLab is great tool both for big research projects and quick surveys. The real power of the software is that you can start in minutes with any project. The software is doing really well with big sets of data. This is super cool as even if you collect hundreds of thousands of responses for a single survey the access to the reports is super quick.

Puntos a favor: You can start in minutes, ready to use survey templates for even quicker start, mobile app

Contras: It is hard to find any weak points. I guess there are no.

• Publicado el 9/6/2019
Shirley F.
Scientific Researcher
Veterinaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 29/10/2019

"Excellent product and Wonderfully attentive Service"

Comentarios: easy online survey system for my research needs, with Hebrew and right-to-left support and flexibility all over the system.

Puntos a favor: The MySurveyLab system is a very simple but rich modular survey platform. Easy to design, use and deploy. And their technical and customer service is fast, attentive, professional and considerate.

Contras: export files could use some modularity, but it is absolutely great and simple.

• Publicado el 29/10/2019
Project Manager (Research field)
Telecomunicaciones, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 27/5/2016

"The best tool if you want to gather data quickly"

Comentarios: It's neat and makes it possible for us to conduct interviews easily and quickly.
Also, it's very user-friendly. I definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

• Publicado el 27/5/2016
Jakub W.
Tech Lead
Software informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/2/2021

"Excellent software for start-ups"

Comentarios: I've found it as an alternative to SurveyMonkey with a better pricing plan. Does everything the other one in a good way.

Puntos a favor: SurveyLab has a lot of options that comes in a very pricy way in the competitors. Their heat-map function works excellent.

Contras: Randomization is slightly hard to set up, although once you get it done once, you know which path to follow.

• Publicado el 12/2/2021
Timea B.
Deputy CEO
Traducción y localización, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/5/2016

"Very satisfied with mySurveyLab online surveys"

Comentarios: mysurveylab.com online surveys has helped us learn about expectations of our new customers and maintain good and long-term relations with existing ones. mysurveylab.com has been doing an excellent job for us.

• Publicado el 31/5/2016
Kirill L.
General Manager Russia & Global BD Director
Servicios de información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/6/2018

"Positive experience - all aspects"

Comentarios: We had a theory regarding our product and needed to conduct a survey to prove it right or wrong, The results were very, very helpful.

Puntos a favor: The survey was easy to create.
The reports are easy to use.
The support team is helpful and responds fast.
They can provide their own panel of respondents which was extremely helpful.

Contras: The service did not accept cards so I had to make a wire transfer. It was not a big problem anyway.

Respuesta de proveedores

por MySurveyLab el 28/6/2018

Hi Kirill. Thanks for nice words. We are working on the card payments for the sampling services, so next time we will be ready. :) We currently do support cards for all our subscription plans.

• Publicado el 27/6/2018
Agnieszka S.
  • Publicado el 10/3/2015

"Excellent tool for marketing research"

Comentarios: It's a very cool software. It's neat and makes it possible for us to conduct interviews easily and quickly. Building a questionnaire is simple and once the answers are collected it generates comprehensible reports. Above all, mysurveylab.com makes it possible for us to reduce the cost and time spend on research projects. Also, it's very user-friendly.
I most definitely recommend mysurveylab.com and encourage everyone to try it out.

• Publicado el 10/3/2015