Opiniones de ProjectManager.com

Sobre ProjectManager.com

Galardonado software de gestión de proyectos en línea con tableros de proyectos, diagramas de Gantt y colaboración en equipo.

Descubre más sobre ProjectManager.com

It's easy to copy your current tasks into your weekly timesheet.

Contras:

ProjectManager.com report customizations & forecasts are limited. In addition, we have had some international interface issues.

Valoraciones de ProjectManager.com

Relación calidad-precio
3.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.1/10

ProjectManager.com tiene una valoración global de 4.1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 335 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ProjectManager.com antes?

Filtrar opiniones (335)

Cesar
Cesar
Docente asociado en Venezuela
Administración educativa, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Efficient management tool to develop projects online

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Among the many advantages with which ProjectManage has our organization has allowed: Manage the workload of the team more efficiently can solve the difficulties at the time they arise, manage multiple projects without major inconvenience and even achieve coordination between several simultaneous teams promoting healthy competition, Produce and send reports in real time to strengthen the proposed goals from the general management of projects.

The different applications that the management tool has as it is The customizable project control panel allows us to know if the programmed activities are being fulfilled in real time, in addition the other multi function that is quite useful is that through this system it is possible to create, monitor and share several simultaneous plans of the online projects required by the organization, and this can be done quickly and easily and with multiple views for your team. On the other hand, the various teams that are formed to develop the projects can be created their lists of personal tasks, even if you have assigned several tasks at once and this will show the progress that each of the assignments that they have.

Contras:

Like any program that manages the project, this is a complex system of monitoring resources, managing time and the activities carried out by our company's staff, so the complicated task is to automate the weekly tasks so that we can follow up with a margin of time. optimal and for that a team of developers is required that is very familiar with ProjectManager, also in a totally online program that depends on the internet service that you have since if there is instability in the service the online supervision as well as the sending of multiple documents of interest is affected by this situation.

Manager en Nueva Zelanda
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

The Worst Customer Support Experience in 11 years of ONLNE Marketing!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Read above. Arrogant customer service. Deleted my account without any warning left me hanging and would not return calls or emails. I lost E V E R Y thing. Files, creative, videos, and cost me a full day of staff not having access to their data.

This software is great. I spend a whole day looking for an alternative to Asana. I spent two days setting it up and was super excited. I did this cause the price point looked fantastic. However, when I went to connect the API, which is mentioned in the FAQ's how to set this up, I was told I had to upgrade to ENTERPRISE. My costs would go up to x4.

Contras:

Customer service. There is no phone only and an answerphone. And the guy Derek on the end of the emails decided to delete my entire account without warning. He did this as I said the API is not mentioned in any of the features and it's in your development section and when I went to ask how to connect it he wanted me to upgrade to ENTERPRISE - then he said, 'I'll let you have it if you join to Business and pay IN FULL ONE WHOLE YEAR? Arhhhhh, that's not the way business is done? The issue I have is there is NO mention of the API connection in any of the plan features when you read through the FAQ's and Developer section, you will see clearly the system has an API. No mention that you have to pay extra. I then said its not on and there's an error in this case. I received the following email. You are not a good fit. And with that, my entire data and account was deleted. No warning, nothing. Just see you later and all the best finding another platform. Unbelevieble.

Martin
Director of Product Life Cycle en Eslovenia
Biotecnología, 51-200 empleados

An All-in-One Project Management Solution

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, ProjectManager.com is a great project management tool for businesses of all sizes. It offers robust features and clear reporting capabilities, although some of the more advanced features require more experience to use.

ProjectManager.com is an excellent project management solution for business. Its features are well-organized and easy to use. The user interface is straightforward and intuitive, allowing for quick access and navigation of features. The reporting capabilities are robust and allow for clear visualizations of project progress.

Contras:

The cost of ProjectManager.com can be expensive for smaller businesses. Additionally, some of the more advanced features can be difficult to use for beginners.

Jenna
Product Developer en Australia
Ropa y moda, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It is a good software, however there are still features that could be added to improve it.

3.0 hace 6 años

It is fairly easy to use are the reports you can make are good and it definitely helps with managing of projects. The support team are very responsive and are goods at figuring out the problems and communicating solutions.

Contras:

There are still quite a few glitches in it that don't allow you to get the full potential out of the software. Also there are some things like inputting and assigning resources against tasks that are long and very manual processes that then have many exceptions to the rule. There are also a couple of reports that do not give the required outcomes.

hace 5 años

Thank you for your feedback Jenna. We're glad you are happy with our support team! We appreciate your feature feedback as well!

Samuel
Samuel
Data Analyst en Kenia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Project Manager.com review

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: For someone who is just starting with project management, it is wonderful, simple, and aesthetically appealing.

It is a well-known, extremely user-friendly project management application. I've used a lot of project management software over the years, but this one is among the finest.

Contras:

Even though this is one of the top softwares, adding a few additional features might raise the caliber of the product.

Isaac
Regional Manager en Nigeria
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

A Top Notch Customer Relationship Management Tool.

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was wonderful using this wonderful software. Simply Splendid

It is a classic Project management tool which is very user friendly and is easy to use. This tool is one of its kind

Contras:

I like all the features of this software but wont mind if other features are added in this fast paced technology world

Thomas
President en EE. UU.
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo

Bad Customer Service

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I was happy with the program. Did what i needed, Their customer service ruined my experience. Terrible service.

Very user friendly. Liked how it worked.

Contras:

Customer Service is terrible. Tried to call for 3 days. None would return my call as the said they would on the recording. Lost me as a customer. WEB site is confusing to sign up for basic services. I made the mistake by clicking the wrong box and not thoroughly reading my emails, my bad. They would not help me when I saw my mistake. Just wanted the extra money. Very bad customer experience.

Nick
Systems Engineer en Canadá
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easily accessible PM software to allow for large scale time tracking

4.0 hace 7 meses

Does all the standard project scheduling and tracking that you'd expect from the software

Contras:

The interface can be a bit clunky especially if you have to adjust values from your initial estimates.

Ann
Finance Manager en Irlanda
Investigación, 11-50 empleados

Cancer Trials Ireland

2.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Its OK but doesn't do much for us.

* Ease of use and can be accessed online

Contras:

* Access controls too lax - cannot restrict access to other peoples timesheets * Can only forecast 6 months in the future - we run trials that last years * Cannot download timesheets by team * Cannot restrict access to costing rates

Project Manager en EE. UU.
, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I use projectmanager.com on a daily basis

3.0 hace 5 años

It's a good way to share projects with groups. We use this tool for our PMO and since it's web based the permissions allow PMs to see one another's projects. It's an easy way to share information and track tasks.

Contras:

The page load times are often very slow. There is no way to quickly see all projects assigned to me, it would be nice if there was a feature that allowed you to favorite projects for quick access or set a dashboard view that showed results on saved search parameters.

Jean
PMO Director en EE. UU.
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

PMO Director

5.0 hace 5 años

ProjectManager.com or PM.com as we call it is very easy to use, we were able to get up and running in a very short amount of time. We have approximately 300 projects that we are managing and about 70 resources. Before PM.com we managed our projects in one system our resources in another system and our reporting from yet another system. We have been able to consolidate systems and are able to more efficiently track our projects, backlog, risks and issues. The Workload board showing the resources availability allows us to see who is available at a glance. PM.com is opened on my computer every day all day, I could NOT do my job without it. The support team and the product team are great to work with, they have a place to put in suggestions for new features and I am happy to say they have added several of my suggestions. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new system to handle their Portfolio and Project Management offices.

Contras:

There are a few features that do not work as well as I would like but I am hoping they will be updated in the near future. One area is the linking of tasks and easily being able to see the effects on the plan. MS Project does a great job of highlighting the changes. Some of the reports could use some additional filters but they have been adding to that. Overall the Pros far outweigh any of the Cons.

hace 5 años

Hi Jean, Thanks so much for the glowing recommendation! I’m happy you find ProjectManager.com so helpful. I’ve passed your notes about task linking to the product team, they appreciate the feedback. Michael, Customer Support

Nick
Sr. Project Manager en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

We use this software daily and find it easy to use but still room for improvements

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: There are issues with linking tasks. We have been working with customer service on this issue for years and can't get resolution. The linked tasks will update if you extend the schedule but will not always update when you shorten the schedule. This is a major issue that needs to be fixed. When we have schedules with more than 100 tasks it takes hours to fix the schedule!

Easy to use and accessible anywhere on-line. Can share a lot of detailed project information to others quickly.

Contras:

Saved changes are slow to update. File size limits when uploading documents. Printing is cumbersome to format.

hace 5 años

Hi Nick, we’re happy to hear from you! I hope I can address your question about the task linking. Currently, our software is built so that when a link relationship is applied to two or more tasks, if the dates of the tasks already conform to the relationship applied, the system will not make any changes to the project plan (operating under the idea the dates set are intentionally). This functionality is currently by design -- it protects dates on the linked tasks from being changed unintentionally. Shortened duration of task #1 does not necessarily mean that task 2 should now be due on a different date. However if task #1 is lengthened, then task 2’s due date should change, to account for the extra time needed in task #1. This gets a little bit technical but I hope the explanation helps clear up how the software handles dates -- please let us know if we can help with anything else! Michael, Customer Support

Julia
Senior Project Manager en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Great tool for managing timelines and studio schedules

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Detailed project planning and studio capacity management

You can manage a project timeline, allocate people to tasks and this builds up a studio schedule which you can use to check if people's time are well utilised. The reporting tool also makes it possible to forecast into the future to see what capacity the studio is running at. It is great that it is cloud based. You can set the working days of a person and the number of hours each person works, which helps accurately plan capacity. Linking of tasks is also a helpful feature to easily update project timings.

Contras:

There are a couple of features I'd like to see incorporated, such as a different colour in the workload view for potential projects, and on the calendar RSS feed the project name needs to be included as well as the task name, otherwise all your tasks can come across with the same name (i.e. design, design, design,). I would also like to see the styling improved when you save a project plans to PDF - as they are currently very difficult to read in this format and it makes it hard to share them with clients.

hace 5 años

Hi Julia, We always appreciate it when users suggest feature adjustments. We're glad you enjoy our product for managing timelines and studio schedules!

Juan Othmaro
Development Manager en El Salvador
, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Functional, intuitive and lots of PM practices incorporated

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: After 3 years working I can say I like it is functional and is constantly changing/updating, many new features have been added and think that will continue to make it a really robust solution that will be able to fulfill multiple PM specific disciplines.

- Flexibility to customize regular tasks -Implement various important metrics, reports and processes needed in a project, i.e. capacity, resource schedule. -Support is responsive in few hours or days, can be better but is functional.

Contras:

-No Kanban and so could incorporate features that help an Agile team -No workflows, i.e. for software development cycle -No project portfolio/programs

Peter
Web Developer en RU
Educación superior, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Manage big and small projects

4.0 hace 4 años

ProjectManager works very well with both large and small-scale projects. Being able to use this with anything from a project involving only two members of staff, to hundreds, has been invaluable. Creating a project plan is fast and easy, allowing a huge amount of detail and variables to be added to the plan. Their new(ish) user interface is also a welcome change, looking much cleaner and easier to navigate. It also works well on mobile devices.

Contras:

The initial learning curve was quite steep, taking myself a number of days before I was fully used to the various features available, and how to use them. The previous user-interface was really quite bad, but this has of course been fixed in their latest release! The reporting functionality could really be improved, the views it offers are rather limited and don't show all the detail.

Barb
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I use PM.Com daily and more so for task management

4.0 hace 6 años

Pretty easy to use and I appreciate the alerts that you can set up. I also like that you can make changes to due dates and tasks if needed.

Contras:

The program isn't completely customizable, there are still some features that would work better if they could be more customized (ex. reporting, filters)

hace 5 años

Hi Barb, We're glad you enjoy our product! We continue to make more customizable features. Thank you for the feedback!

Jesus
Process Engineer en Filipinas
Comercio minorista, 51-200 empleados

Real-time Project status identifier

5.0 hace 5 años

The great thing with using ProjectManager.com is the real time dashboard that can be access with all members of the team project through online

Contras:

As far as i use this product, only the internet connection affects it's functionality of sharing reports and status with the team, but as long as you have a good internet connection, it was really great

William
AV Field Engineer en EE. UU.
, 51-200 empleados

Field Engineer

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This app really keeps my projects tuned. Everyone can see the progress, risks, etc.

The ability to keep all parties informed and up to date. Use it for upcoming and current project status.

Contras:

TBD. Still working through all it's features. Will know more as I work through it. So far, it has been an asset.

hace 5 años

Hi William! We’re glad you're enjoying the ability for everyone to keep track of their progress inside the tool. Please reach out as you get to know the software further if you have any questions, we’re here to help! Michael, Customer Support

Jodi
IT Process Manager en EE. UU.
Seguros, 501-1,000 empleados

Fills the need.

5.0 hace 5 años

We are using it for tracking resource time by effort. It is easy for people to use and we can get the reports we need from it.

Contras:

There are a few quirks with removing people from projects so they can't enter more time and then they can't see the time they entered previously.

Mardy
Operations Head en Filipinas
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 501-1,000 empleados

Amazing Project Manager.com

5.0 hace 4 años

Good for planning and scheduling of task. I can easily use this software very friendly to us even on the first timer.

Contras:

A little bit pricey but very worth it and helpful to my organization. Easy to manage the functions. The features is good but need to improve.

Alan
Project Analyst en Brasil
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados

easy and practical tool

5.0 hace 4 años

control of activities, better project management and control, workload visualization, activities and timesheet control

Contras:

too much information on the screen harms new users and hinders the understanding....................

Jose
Software Architect en El Salvador
Software informático, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Project Manager a totally straightforward and powerful application

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Support from Project Manager team is very helpful.

This is an application straightforward to use and user friendly. It gives you a lot of options to have reports from your teams and projects.

Contras:

Sometimes when you are making a lot of changes in a timeline, you have to save them every few minutes, because if you save after a long time, the application throws an saving error, and you have to start again.

hace 5 años

Thanks for taking the time to review our software Jose -- We’re glad to have you on the ProjectManager.com platform! Michael, Customer Support

Angie
Implementation Support Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Project Manager is a great tool for software implementation management.

4.0 hace 5 años

I like being able to track the mild stones and report on those statuses. Works well in a team environment for everyone to track their pieces.

Contras:

One thing that I find slightly cumbersome with Project Manager is having so many tabs and levels. Sometimes I forget to go another level to enter the little details

Respuesta de ProjectManager.com

hace 5 años

Thanks for the kind words, Angie! I will send your feedback about the tab UX to our product team -- they really like getting feedback on these things from our long time customers! Have a great week! Michael, Customer Support

Gerardo
Software Developer en El Salvador
, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Little confusing

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall is a good product that need improvements, I wouldn't personally choose to use it

The tool sends daily notifications Can add time to task from different places Track different projects

Contras:

Sometimes it does not update the time added to a task Some tasks get randomly deleted Tabs are consufing

Aniruddha
Software Developer en Canadá
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Simple and effective to use

5.0 hace 5 años

Easy to log time. Easy to share time. Easy to backtrack to check timesheet. Easy for non-manager level users.

Contras:

Difficult to find tasks. The list view should be horizontally scroll-able to see the tasks properly.