Opiniones de Revolution Reservation System

Sobre Revolution Reservation System

Motor CRX: comienza a tomar reservas en línea directamente en el sitio web de tu empresa y a través de la red de socios de viajes gocrx.com

Descubre más sobre Revolution Reservation System

Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

Revolution Reservation System tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Revolution Reservation System antes?

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Beth
Director of Internet Sales en EE. UU.
Automoción, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Exceptional software

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have had a great experience working with CRX, and its been more than 15 years.

This software is very easy to use, so it is very easy to train new employees on the functionality.

Contras:

I have had no issues with this software, and have nothing about it that I would change.

Daniel
President en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Customer for over 20 years

5.0 hace 3 años

We have used CRX for over 20 years now. What I like most is the fact that, although easy to use and manage, it is a very deep and thorough product that is constantly being updated in order to stay on top of the ever moving environment. We are able to really customize the system matrix according to our needs which also constantly change with the season, landscape and competition. It has always been an important tool and engine but in todays world we feel CRX gives us that little bit of an edge that sets us apart. Especially with the Multi Network plugins we would not have access to otherwise. In addition they are always there for our needs no matter how small and when we talk to someone they are exactly the person we need to talk to. For my self and my staff that is a very important point. We do not have to go through a gauntlet of operators and "specialists" before we get to someone who knows what they are doing. At CRX everybody knows what they are doing.

Contras:

I wish I could think of a con in in order to help them improve as a company but I just cannot think of any cons.