Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre LivePOS

POS en nube híbrida con gestión en tiempo real y asistencia telefónica gratuita en horario ininterrumpido.

Descubre más sobre LivePOS

Filtrar opiniones (22)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado LivePOS antes?

Filtrar opiniones (22)

Reign M.
Reign M.

Simple and easy to use

5 hace 4 años

I really like how livepos features helped in managing my multi location stores everyday. With this software I can completely track everything, whenever and wherever I am.

Rosaria T.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Okay, but expect lots of glitches

4 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Okay, but we switched away as it became too hard to use, too time consuming to fix errors, and could never figure out how to do purchase orders even with support helping us. There is no export button for your inventory, so they keep it captive if you choose to go somewhere else.

Has a lot of functions but if you don't know how to use them then you are wasting time. It really does a lot, more than we could have possibly learned. So if you love computers this is the pos for you. It hardly went down, but it did probably once a quarter while they were fixing a bug. We used the external credit card processor, so there were some errors at times.

Contras:

You have to install the register part on your computer that remains at the store. The bad part is if the computer goes down, you need to have another computer with this installed on it. The admin part is accessible through the cloud and is great. Support will try to help you, but it's hit or miss. They have different levels of support so if you are not having an issue for awhile they will not let you speak to a higher level tech until you get so mad and request a supervisor.

Daria K.
Owner en EE. UU.
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo

Meh

3 hace 3 años

Comentarios: My experience with LivePOS is frustrating, it always fails with unknown error and always get stuck. The design of the program is childish. But it kind of works and that’s what I have to use when I work, but I prefer NOVA.

For basic every day sales it’s ok, nothing fancy.

Contras:

It doesn’t have competition between employees or locations, you can’t check what the average price of the product type that you sell, you can’t open your own report from another day and can’t see all the products you sold in a nice organized way - you can only see a long list which is annoying. Also why can’t I edit the note from past sales - this is the worst.

Brittney C.

Simplicity

4 hace 5 años

Comentarios: A great way of saving money is to find the best solution for your business. I found mine in LivePOS. I love how the system works hand in hand with the admin dashboard and helps me manage each location anywhere in the world using (just) my mobile phone

Customer assistance is excellent Real-time inventory management (Live inventory) User friendly

IOS apps/installation compatibility

Rupert T.

Reliable

5 hace 4 años

This is a great pos solution for my store. It helps in organizing every item and gives an accurate inventory report. I also like their customer support, they are very friendly and reliable.

Contras:

In a couple of years using this software, there's really nothing that makes us uncomfortable using it.

Lauren jane M.

Amazing software

5 hace 4 años

This software features are the best help we have in my multi-stores to make our everyday operations go smoothly. We have been using it for a couple of years now.

Contras:

A little tough when it comes to handling things, but overall it's great. Very compatible in my multiple stores.

Helene G.
Regional Manager en
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados

Great POS System

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: LivePOS made such a big difference in my business since we used it.The system is easy to learn. Support team will surely assist you when you have questions on how to use the system.

I like the fact that its easy to use. They don't get their client hopes high for anything.

Contras:

I like everything, even there's a little problem sometimes that they quickly solved.

Operation Specialist en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 2-10 empleados

LivePos

4 hace 3 años

LivePOS is a user friendly software. It is easy to use and it has simple design and theme.

Contras:

Worst part of this software is it’s error which happens occasionally. You need to restart the program in order to get rid off this problem every time.

Paul L.
Fuente de la reseña

This system is really helpful with our my everyday transactions.

4 hace 5 años

It's very easy to use and has lots of useful features. I like it that they have good reporting and great customer service.

Renevie A.
Filipinas
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
4 hace 4 años
Lx C.
Sales Executive en Pakistán
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados

The Beast of all Enterprise Solutions

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This software is a beast. So it is a bit of a learning curve, but the company is set up for mentoring and customizing the business set-up to utilize all the benefits of the software.

Live POS is an affordable, Web-based retail point-of-sale (POS) software solution. This system offers POS, customer and inventory management, and allows users to view sales, track inventory and manage business operations from anywhere with an Internet connection.

Nathan J.
Sales Executive en Pakistán
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Amazing POS

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: LivePOS has the best features when compared with some other tools in this price. We have been using it for a year now and we have no problems what so ever. Would recommend this system.

User Friendly Fast Efficient Integrates easily

Contras:

GUI can be improved a bit

Fern G.
Owner en EE. UU.

The Best is LivePOS

4 hace 4 años

The features are working great in my store, I especially like their real-time inventory which is helpful for me.

Elva R.

Easy to use POS

5 hace 5 años

Livepos real-time inventory is the best for me. With this feature, I can completely track and manage my inventory.

Andrew H.
Inventory Manager en Pakistán
Comercio minorista
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Good service provided by LivePOS at an affordable price

5 hace 5 años

Dashboard and reporting has all the features that are needed. Vendor support is available on time whenever needed.

Contras:

Interface of the software is a little tough for a non techy like me, but still i get along well with it.

Angela linda N.
Innovations Management Assistant en Filipinas
Comercio minorista, 501-1,000 empleados

LivePOS is good

5 hace 3 años

It keeps the inventory well-tracked as well as it is really organized and easy to use.

So far, none.

Jad A.
Manager en
Materiales de construcción, 201-500 empleados

We are all using LivePOS

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I am part of a franchise and we are all using LivePOS. Had some issues in the beginning but most of it was training related. They have a lot of stuff in there. Good system.

Technical support team is always available to help with any inquiries since it has a lot of features.

Nothing so far.

Sierra B.

Simple, Easy to Use and Helpful POS

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Every tutorial videos in here are well explained with lots of details that I can easily understand. It really helped me to operate smoothly the software. There are also few things I don't know how to operate but with the help of their support team, I can now easily manage everything.

Corinne G.

One of the BEST POS

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This software is one of the reason why my business been so successful. Livepos is really a big help to my business. It's been so easy for us to work with livepos. I can save time and their support team is great.

Vanessa W.
Manager en Pakistán
Comercio minorista
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Best POS I have every used.

5 hace 5 años

This product works like a charm and we never has any issues with it. It processes tasks quickly and efficiently.. Would highly recommend it.

Contras:

A little tough when it comes to handling things but overall very good.

Erin W.
OWNER en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Crashes, looses data, periodically have no access at all, interface is clunky like a high project.

1 hace 6 años

Comentarios: The only pro is that it is in my store and it works most of the time. When it doesnt work, it is useless costing us real money. I have lost over 10000.00 in real sales since I started using this system. Currently I cant process any credit cards, going on 3 days. They dont care at all.
I could go on and on, like how the inventory system is click intensive, non intuitive, very slow and clunky.

Doug S.

LivePOS Summary

2 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Many missing items. Email receipts does not capture customer info. Exporting data to Excel is problematic (exports numbers as text). Can not ring up an item at "zero" for a replacement or give away.