15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre JazzHR

JazzHR tiene la misión de hacer que el reclutamiento y la contratación sean fáciles, eficaces y asequibles sin importar cómo sea el crecimiento de tu empresa.

Descubre más sobre JazzHR

Ease of use, customer support, dedicated account manager.

Contras:

My HR team set up the job posting and I was only in charged on the recruitment and viewing candidates on JazzHR so maybe it is a settings that we forgot to check.

Valoraciones de JazzHR

Relación calidad-precio
4.4

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.2/10

JazzHR tiene una valoración global de 4.3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 468 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado JazzHR antes?

Filtrar opiniones (468)

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist en Sri Lanka
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Recruiting Made Simple with JazzHR

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, JazzHR has been a highly effective tool for managing our recruitment process. Its user-friendly interface, robust applicant tracking system, and seamless integration with job boards and social media platforms make it a top choice for businesses of all sizes.

I have found JazzHR to be a highly effective tool for managing our recruitment process. Overall, I would highly recommend it to any business looking for an efficient and streamlined way to manage their hiring process. One of the major pros of JazzHR is its user-friendly interface. The dashboard is easy to navigate and provides a clear overview of the recruitment process, including job postings, applications, and candidate statuses. Additionally, the software integrates seamlessly with various job boards and social media platforms, making it easy to post job openings and attract a diverse pool of candidates. Another strength of JazzHR is its robust applicant tracking system. It allows for easy tracking of all applicant data, including resumes, cover letters, and interview notes, which can be shared among hiring managers and team members. The software also includes automated reminders and notifications, ensuring that candidates are never lost in the shuffle.

Contras:

One potential downside of JazzHR is that it can be a bit overwhelming at first, as it offers a wide range of features and customization options. However, with a little training and practice, users can quickly get up to speed and take full advantage of its capabilities.

April
Head of People en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

Good option for small to mid sized company

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall a very good ATS for candidate sourcing and pipeline management, at a good price. Customer support is excellent - we even had our AE do a training for our managers when we rolled out the interview assessments & feedback requirements. The only reason why I might consider another platform is the reporting.

Easy to implement and offers customization for application screening and assessments. Bulk action allows recruitment to save a ton of time by using the filter to shortlist, disqualify and send feedback to candidates.

Contras:

Reporting - it's very difficult to pull actionable data from the platform based on how it's collected. If you want to include interviews in your reporting data, all interviews must be scheduled through the platform which we've had issues with, same with offers - to be tracked they need to be sent to the candidate through Jazz. When you clone and repost jobs to keep them at the top of job boards it counts as a separate job and that messes up reporting data.

Respuesta de Employ

el año pasado

Thank you for your review, April. We really appreciate your feedback! It is good to hear that you find JazzHR to be easy to implement and you have had a good experience with our Customer Support team! I apologize the reporting has not been an easy process for you and your team. We are always looking to improve our product, and I will be sure to share this with our team. Thanks again and happy hiring!!

Karina
HR Manager en Canadá
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

No complaints here!

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I have no complains. It's easy to use and the customer service team is readily available to answer any queries we may have.

JazzHR is a very user friendly platform. It gives you an option to post and track applicants in a very easy way with a lot of great feather such as key word searching, which is a huge help when you have a ton of applicants.

Contras:

Sometimes i find it hard to locate a job we posted in the past. I think thats due to how the jobs are sorted on the Jobs menu.

Materiales de construcción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

You get what you pay for

1.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Track all applications electronically and post to job boards with one click.

The system is very inexpensive and much better than having not ATS. -It posts to several free job boards with only one click. -Store, track, and update all applications in one place. -You can communicate with applicants through the system. -You can leave comments and keep record of multiple applications for an applicant. -You can send emails in bulk.

Contras:

Compared to other ATS in the same price rang and has a ton more (useless) features and is missing some key basic features. -The reports features are very complicated and not very practical -The screening and interview features are not realistic in our environment -Missing basic features like automatic replies when changing status -Admin does not have control over who has access to what. You can set users up by predefined positions such as "super user" but you can't tailor what a "super user" is. -The sales, customer service etc. have obviously never been involved in hiring -They ask for feedback but only interested in the feedback they want to hear on useless features that do not aid in hiring. -Calendar feature does not sync with all versions of outlook making it completely useless -The design features and look are horrible -To post on paid sites you must save credit card information that all Admins have access too.

Liaza
Resource Manager and Staffing en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Wonderful Customer Services

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Exceptional overall experience with JazzHR!

I don't need to wait 24-48 hours for customer service. They are prompt and thorough.

Contras:

I really do not have a least that I can think of at this point.

Keith
Recruitment Supervisor en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 201-500 empleados

JazzHR ATS Review

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We were looking for a more robust ATS that allows more technical level changes than what our previous ATS allowed - and this is just that. It gives the user a lot of control over the settings/workflows, which at times can be a bit cumbersome to maintain, but ultimately creates a more specialized experience for our recruitment team.

I like that the program really focuses on what it does best - workflow integration. If you take the time to really set this product up right, you can automate 75% of the administrative tasks that can be very time consuming.

Contras:

It’s greatest strength is at times it’s greatest weakness. The workflow management is excellent when it’s set up properly, but requires a lot of maintenance to keep it updated and current.

Jason
Executive Vice President, Human Resources en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Jazz Happy Customer

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It has been a great experience overall. The customer service is great, the people are very friendly and attentive and the software is easy to use and fulfills all of our needs.

The software has a very robust feature offering. It is very easy to use, once set up and is a great tool for aggregating resumes and scoring candidates.

Contras:

Setting up some of the features was challenging, such as workflows, candidate evaluations, etc. It would have been nice to have assistance. The implementation calls that I had were not very helpful and I walked away more confused than assisted.

Jessica
Game Programmer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

JazzHR helps keep everything organized and in one place

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We went from 500 to 1500 people quickly because to JazzHR's scalable design. We were able to create a streamlined and effective recruiting procedure with clear and well-defined workflows that aided each recruiter in doing their job more effectively. Facilitates consolidation of related materials.

Platform that is simple to learn and use. Facilitates streamlined request and candidate tracking within your team. Works flawlessly with any other recruiting tools you may be using, whether they're internal or external. Setting up a workflow and aids to assist with the workflow might help reduce stress on your recruiting staff. Better candidate management, texting capabilities, and automations

Contras:

I'd like to make a standardized scoring sheet for use by all interviewees. I wish there was a way to search job boards for people who were similar to the applicants I liked best during interviews. Please make it possible to quickly revise an email before sending it to a potential employee.

Stephen Joshua
Technical Recruiter en Filipinas

ATS for New/growing companies

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It was a great experience overall. The after sales are also responsive to any queries or requests.

JazzHR has been fruitful to our growing company. We were able to find the type of candidates we are looking for. The candidate database is diverse.

Contras:

Maybe the UI/UX of the application could have been improve to something more interactive or too formal-looking.

Respuesta de Employ

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for the feedback, Stephen! We are so happy to hear JazzHR has helped in the growth of your company. Wishing you and the company great success! Your suggestion for an easier UI will be noted for improvements moving forward. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Josh
Head of Talent Acquisition en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Great ATS

4.0 hace 10 meses

Honestly, [sensitive content hidden] was the main reason for me staying with JazzHR. He was attentive, easy to work with, easily accessible and helped me with my concerns. I like the support Jazz offers as well

Contras:

The pricing is a little more than breezyhr or other competitors. I would have liked just the ATS component. Adding zoom integration for a extra fee is unfortunate.

Jill
Human Resources Generalist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

JazzHR gets 5-star rating! You're HIRED!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I used to stress out when we had recruiting efforts, but JazzHR has made this process so much more organized and it's something I look forward to using. It has saved us a great deal of paper, ink/toner resources as well as filing space, too. On top of the other features mentioned, it assists us with compliance by capturing retrievable data on each candidate, so employers are already prepared for whatever might occur resulting from recruiting decisions.

JazzHR is mutually beneficial to the candidate who can easily download a resume, cover letter and click on some buttons to answer questions that the employer wishes to learn about candidates (e.g., What Makes You Unique?). It automatically responds to the candidate (inserting the individual's name) to acknowledge receipt of their submission, thereby avoiding the "black hole" (or "black box") experience. It's also very helpful to the employer as it provides customization per job posting, knock-out questions/answers to alert us at a glance if the candidate lacks education or relevant work experience, etc. It stores all incoming and outgoing emails as well as submissions, so nothing is lost! JazzHR provides the recruiter the opportunity to download a comparison chart of all or certain candidates to quickly compare apples to apples side by side. It provides the employer the option to use a calendar system. It helps us to quickly post our job openings on popular websites for no fees and others for additional fees. It's a GREAT resource! JazzHR has an intuitive process from initial job posting through hire, and for an additional fee would provide onboarding (sending/signing offer letters online), too. Another BIG "Pro" is that JazzHR has been very responsive to my suggestions. Their product is already robust and easy-to-use by both candidates and recruiter/employer, but I've made some suggestions and have seen them implement some of my suggestions and that pleased me!

Contras:

We do not pay for the premium-level support, so there's no immediate phone call support when I'm in a pinch. They've made a fairly comprehensive Support section complete with visual and step-by-step instructions which is extremely useful by those of us who opt not to pay for the higher support level -- and they email me back within 24-hours (more often sooner).

Justin
Director of Talent Acquisition en
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

For the price, JazzHR is a great platform for applicant tracking and workflow management.

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: JazzHR has been a great applicant tracking system for us. Very user friendly and customizable. It is one of the most affordable systems I have seen on the market, so I think it's a great bang for your buck. Only downside is the lack of reporting/analytics for managing a recruiting team.

This software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. You can customize your own workflows and easily extend offers with various templates depending on the position you are recruiting for. JazzHR also has an easy search feature to find a candidate by name, email address, or phone number.

Contras:

There are very few reporting tools/analytics within JazzHR to track metrics of a recruiting team. Due to this, I have to have my team send me a weekly snapshot on their submittals, interviews, offers, etc. JazzHR also does not integrate with a lot of other companies in order to streamline the onboarding process (i.e. background checks/drug screens can initiate automatically through the system)

Kelly
Director of Talent Acquisition en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados

A great value!

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Love using it!

Very comprehensive features, highly customizable and user friendly!

Contras:

Sometimes setting up advanced workflows can be challenging, but customer service is great!

Personnel Specialist en
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

So easy to use! Best value for your money. Hands down.

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I hire for basically the same job (or a few jobs) at 23 campuses across the U.S. A lot of ATS companies will charge you per location and even per user which obviously doesn't work for us. Jazz charges a flat fee per month with unlimited users, locations (called departments), jobs, and postings on free job boards. It's an incredible value for the money you pay. I'm still discovering new features and better ways to build my workflow and improve my screening process each time I log in.

I looked at a lot of different ATS options, and this one knocked everyone else out of the park. For the money you pay, it is definitely the best value. I love the many integration options. Instead of using my calendar, Asana, email, our application site, and spreadsheets for tracking candidates and reporting, Jazz allows me to have every part of my hiring and on boarding system in one place. The knock out questions and questionnaires have increased my ability to screen candidates as well, saving me the time I would have spent interviewing unqualified candidates. It's also very easy to set up and use. Customer service is on point, and they patiently walked me through the set up process and are quick to answer any questions that come up. I'm very happy with the decision I made.

Contras:

So far so good. I really can't think of anything that I don't like about it. I would love to see them add an automated reference check to the system, but that's not super common with ATS anyway. They seem to be constantly improving the system and adding features. I imagine it won't be long before they add this.

Melanie
HR Assistant en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Jazz HR is easy to use but could offer more

4.0 hace 6 años

-The program is easy to use and easy to learn -Many of the features are intuitive, like being able to drag and drop the ordering of questions in the applications -Good integration with job boards

Contras:

I feel like there are a lot of missing features that the program should have: -Be able to hide jobs (we have a lot of old jobs that we still want to keep, but we don't need to see them constantly) - Be able to select a default view (for example, always have it show Open Jobs when I go to the site rather than having to select that view -Be able to pull PPC report by yourself, rather than having to contact support every time you want it -Be able to set high priority jobs so they pop up to the top of your list -Allow the search tool to search for similar names (example: searching "Melnaie" would also show "Melanie") -Have a way to combine metrics for multiple postings (for example, we will often post a position several times before it is filled. It would be great to select multiple postings and then have it combine total applicants, total screened, total interviewed, etc. for purposes of reporting)

Ramya Kaumudi
Talent Acquisition Manager en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 51-200 empleados

JazzHR

5.0 el año pasado

The tool is so easy to set up and integrates well with our website and requires no login to apply to a role. Improves the candidate's experience that way. They were able to add functionalities that were not offered upon suggesting and the turn around was super quick.

Contras:

For a first time user of an ATS tool, it might take some getting used to.

Angela
Associate Talent Acquisition Partner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Great for smaller companies

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I liked JazzHR when I worked for a smaller company, however when i compare to a bigger software like Workday, I think JazzHR is not my first choice.

I think this software was really great for lower volume of candidates or smaller companies.

Contras:

I think there were features that were not utilized or maybe not even created that made it unfavorable.

Colleen
Human Resources Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great value and easy to use. JazzHr helps keep my recruiting organized (and our team!)

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Helped organize our recruiting process, and allows my assistant to help in the process as well.

The ease of use - it's user friendly. And they always send email updates when they introduce a new feature with a webinar you can sign up for (or just get the info afterwards). I love that you can customize your emails, schedule an interview and even customize your interview questions right there. And the option to move a candidate forward, reject them, add an offer - makes everything much easier and more organized. I also love the bulk mailing feature!

Contras:

The integration with some paid job posting sites is a little lack luster but I think that has more to do with the recruiting sites (like Indeed) since they prefer to have their own direct customers and charge PPC.

Arpita
HR en India
Fuente de la reseña

To use Jazz Hr you have to be Tech Savy!!! :)

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: It helped in streamline of our recruitment process, also helped to track the assessment feedback of different hiring managers / panel.

I like the entire features of the software specially the "Role Model" feature it becomes easier for us to screen the profiles similar matching to the role model.

Contras:

1) There should be bulk selection option of profiles. 2) The candidates who are directly applying through Jazz portal should not be visible to external recruiter or even they should not receive the email. (They should be restricted visibility to direct candidates applying from website, linkedin, free portals etc )

Christian
VP of HR & Finance en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great Applicant Tracking System!

4.0 hace 6 años

Very easy to use, interactive, and has streamlined our recruiting process from sourcing to interviewing. There are many APS's out there,and a lot are similar, but what set Jazz apart was the customer service/support from prior to purchasing through implementation , they were very helpful and flexible.

Contras:

The one item I had trouble with at the start was getting buy-in from senior level management, but our Jazz rep was willing to run through numerous demos to show how easy the platform is to use, and the amount of time it would save hiring managers.

Jill
Partner en EE. UU.
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software, not for recruiting firms

4.0 hace 4 años

Very easy to use, and loved the interface.

Contras:

Was not set up for a recruiting firm. I am guessing this would be ideal for an HR department within a company

Laird
Director Talent en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Gets better and better and better

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I have been a Jazz user for the past 2.5 years. By far the best and easiest ATS to work with from Day 1. No need to have a pricey consultant come in and do the set up and training, no need to waste time in long and boring training classes, very easy to use and navigate and using additional features on the Administration side are very easy to pick up and learn. The reporting feature is straight forward. It gives you reports that you need and if need to download them just export to CSV and make your pivot tables etc. New features are constantly being rolled out and implemented which other companies would make you pay for the added functionality, not Jazz they provide the new features for free or in some cases where it is a 3rd party application they may charge a nominal fee. Scheduling interviews is a breeze.

Ease of use

Contras:

That it didn't come out 10 years ago.

Marek
CEO en Polonia
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

JazzHR Review

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with JazzHR was positive. It significantly improved our recruitment processes by centralizing candidate management and automating manual tasks. The platform's integration with various job boards and its resume parsing capabilities saved us time and allowed us to reach a wider pool of qualified candidates. Although there were some areas for improvement, JazzHR provided a solid foundation for our hiring needs and helped us effectively manage our talent acquisition efforts.

One of the aspects I liked most about JazzHR was its user-friendly interface and intuitive recruitment workflow. Navigating through the platform was smooth and straightforward, making it easy to manage and track candidates throughout the hiring process. The ability to customize job postings, collaborate with team members, and access comprehensive candidate profiles all in one place greatly streamlined our recruitment efforts.

Contras:

One thing I liked least about JazzHR was the limited reporting and analytics features. While the platform provided basic reporting capabilities, it lacked more advanced analytics and data visualization tools. Having more in-depth insights into our recruitment metrics and the ability to generate customizable reports would have been beneficial for analyzing our hiring performance and making data-driven decisions.

Melissa
HR Generalist en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados

JazzHR

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: JazzHR is a great product and for the price point you cannot beat it!

For the money, you cannot beat JazzHR. Its an affordable option and has solves a lot of our recruiting admin needs. We love being able to send mass emails to candidates and sort them by the different jobs we have

Contras:

We have two separate locations that we recruit for and we could not integrate the two together. We had to create two separate accounts so we constantly are logging off and back in under the different accounts.

Kate
Office Administrator en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

I love JazzHR

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The hiring "team" functionality will rely on your team being skilled at following SOP - there are a lot of "steps" you can create with the software, but unless everyone follows them it can become a mess.

The user interface is very intuitive. The features are fantastic - being able to have the process flow so seamlessly is very helpful. The interview guides and interview scoring are particularly useful.

Contras:

While you can "copy" a posting and manually repost it, you cannot "refresh" a post on the boards until 90 days of it being active. It's also odd that you can't delete old interview templates - I end up naming them strange things starting with "XXX" so they sink to the bottom of the alphabetical list. We do not use this for our HRIS at all - for that we went with a different software.