Opiniones de SuperSaaS

4.4 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.7 /5

Sobre SuperSaaS

Programación fácil y asequible, Integraciones personalizadas, Aceptar pagos, Lista de espera, Personalizar el diseño y más

Descubre más sobre SuperSaaS

Mostrando 271 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Andre Y.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/5/2019

"Reliable, Fast, Easy to Update"

Comentarios: We use this to facilitate over 50 group classes per week with hundreds of bookings per week. For the most part, this entire process in our business is automated, giving us clients a lot of self service control over their bookings without much labour cost for our business.

Puntos a favor: It's flexible for building out our group class schedules, meeting a variety of our needs. It's flexibility is what makes it so valuable.

Contras: The UI needs an update, there are small UI issues here and there that cause confusion with our end users (clients booking us). The biggest example is, the End Time of appointments are often visually stronger than the Start Time, and we've had a certain % of people come to appointments at the End Time because of it.

por SuperSaaS el 22/5/2019

Hi Andre,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your kind review and feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

In order to avoid the confusion with the start time and end time, you can easily customize your email reminders to clearly state the start time. Here's a helpful blog post you can read to set it up: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks

Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you.

• Publicado el 21/5/2019
Zindzi J.
Center Coordinator
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/3/2020

"Outstanding Customer Service, Versatile Interface"

Comentarios: It has been quite a learning experience as I am not very tech savvy. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (specifically) has been a lifesaver and very patient with helping me create the schedule our wellness center needs most.

Puntos a favor: I love the variety offered with SuperSaas. It suits a wide array of needs for businesses and professionals.

Contras: Finding the instructions to do more nuanced customizations isn't as intuitive as I'd like, so I end up using customer service for help finding the correct links. Also, videos are WAY more helpful for me than reading the text.

• Publicado el 3/3/2020
David G.
Developer / reseller
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 8/7/2017

"BEST feature set... WORST frontend for customers"

Comentarios: As I reseller, the main benefit was the unique white label programme, which would allow me to offer the impressive set of features to my large client base.

Puntos a favor: The feature set is just second to none. I cannot think about more than 2 or 3 scheduling features (out of hundreds) possibly missing on SuperSaaS. Price is very reasonable, support is fast and, if you are a developer or reseller (as myself), they offer a very good partnership programme, including a unique white label system.

Contras: All that power is useless if arranging an appointment is a slow, difficult and finally frustrating experience for the user. The oh-so-2000s interface is the typical mess made by programmers, reviewed by programmers and (only) enjoyed by programmers, when current, regular customers demand speed and SIMPLICITY above all. Couldn't SuperSaaS hire an interface designer too, for goodness sake? If you have implemented any recently developed SaaS scheduling solution (say SimpleBook.me, for example), SuperSaaS usability is just light years behind. The responsive mobile interface (the only one most customers will ever use) is even worse. Just try a regular, basic operation as adjusting the hour of your appointment on an Android device. Customers have to TYPE the hour... but only when the unusable and redundant minicalendar for the date does not obstruct the hour field... Or try figuring out the mess out of the availability calendar. Too crazy for you? Do you prefer to switch to desktop view? Well don't click on the link, as the desktop interface it's completely unusable on mobile devices, and there's no way to switch back to mobile view unless you delete the cookies. No doubt why several clients have dismissed by SuperSaas-based prototype scheduling platform. The backend interface suffers from similar problems, but at least only admins can see them.
I hope SuperSaas revamps the interface in the near future. I would be their main advocate then!

por SuperSaaS el 8/7/2017

SuperSaaS offer a plethora of options to tweak the end-user interface. Depending on the settings, end-users can make an appointment with a single click. But it is indeed possible to configure the system to ask them to manually type the time, and click through multiple forms. Whether that's a good idea is entirely in the hands of the person setting it up.

We are continually improving the system and we are also working on an updated interface that aims to address the concerns. However, the outdated look can partly be blamed on the fact that SuperSaaS will work on every browser, even very old ones. You don't want to lose business because your customer does not have the latest model phone and your shiny modern widget fails to load on his old device.

• Publicado el 8/7/2017
Dave Z.
Música, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/10/2018

"The best of the best"

Comentarios: It's been great! No hiccups. Solid and reliable. I have never had problems with it not working. I currently just give all my clients the link to my scheduler and everything else (including a contract) is all automated.

Puntos a favor: I demoed dozens of scheduling apps before finally going with Supersaas. There seemed to be a lot of apps that seemed great on the surface, but once I got deeper, there would be important features missing. Supersaas was the only one that gave me the flexibility I needed and at a surprisingly affordable cost. I have now used it reliably for over 5 years and it has been great.

Contras: I wish the user interface for mobile gave clients a week's view. Along with the other many options it gives clients. However, the large majority of my clients are just fine with how it is. It would be nice to have a few more options for superusers.

por SuperSaaS el 28/11/2018

Hi Dave,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you.

• Publicado el 24/10/2018
Samantha B.
K9 Confidential
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2018

"Supersaas Are Very Professional and Great value for money"

Comentarios: EXCELLENT. they are very professional and they get things done.

Puntos a favor: Supersaas software is different from many other providers, there customers service is excellent, they get back to you very quickly and resolve issues very quickly. They are open to suggestion and if they can implement something easily for you they will. They take on board all suggestions and role out new features each year. It is very reliable and any problems are fixed quickly. The support team respond in plain english and are very helpful. It also integrates well with payment software and zapier.

Contras: Least like is the mobile site, but they are working on features to improve it and also give you the ability to default the mobile site to another screen so you do not have to compromise the look of the desktop site for the mobile site and vise versa. There is also no app, but hopefully that is in the pipeline

• Publicado el 18/12/2018
Anthony S.
Corporate Concierge at Tryon Plaza
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 20/6/2018

"We had a great time using this software. It was very easy to navigate and schedule our events."

Puntos a favor: Ease of Use, The accuracy and time it took to schedule our events. Like that it kept people from double booking time slots.

Contras: WIsh there was a way to add products selection when booking. I would also like to be able to have a better interaction with customer service.

por SuperSaaS el 10/7/2018

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your kind review! I am sorry to see you had a bad experience with our customer support team. We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add options for product selection when creating a booking and I will pass the feedback to the development team. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness. We will let you know once your feature gets implemented in the system.

Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience!

Kind regards,

SuperSaaS Support Team

• Publicado el 20/6/2018
Rob T.
Partner
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/11/2018

"Solid workhorse but not friendly for admin or users"

Comentarios: SuperSaas took over from a manual calendar and was a great leap forward.
It's failed to keep up with advancements in web user friendliness and looks but we have managed to set up our pricing structure using 23 rules by grouping customers. To group the customers we had to access each one individually...

Puntos a favor: It does the job solidly and doesn't promise beyond what it can deliver.
If you are willing to put the effort in it is pretty flexible.
Fair pricing.

Contras: It looks awful - a recent refresh helped a tiny bit.
No bulk editing of customers - so a change can require accessing hundreds of customers individually.
Occasionally confusing language - eg the use of the word credit (it seems to me) to describe both money paid in advance and the value of bookings allowed to be made on tick.
Glacial development pace, but at least there is development.

• Publicado el 2/11/2018
Deborah L.
Certified Personal Trainer
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2018

"Great features and functionality - free for a small venture!"

Comentarios: I have three different business, each of which is managed by Supersaas. It enables me to let my clients manage their own appointments so that I don't have to manage appointments for 100+ people.

Puntos a favor: The features available with their free version - it's taken all the stress out of my client scheduling. I can accept PayPal payments right on the schedule so clients can pay for their appointment when they try to schedule it. Their customer service is very responsive.

Contras: I'd like to receive text notifications of appointment changes rather than email.

por SuperSaaS el 27/11/2018

Dear Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're happy to share that we do have the option to configure text notifications and you can find more information about setting up text notifications here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/doc/layout/appointment_notifications

We hope you have a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues, and I will be happy to help you.

• Publicado el 26/11/2018
Matthew S.
Trainer
  • Publicado el 12/7/2018

"Very user-friendly and easy to set up."

Comentarios: Easier recording of class entries instead of manually tracking registration via emails.

Puntos a favor: The software is user-friendly and easy for an administrator to add and maintain classes/sessions. I like that they maintain the history of the session for a given period of time. It helps when needing to go back and see if a specific person took that session.

Contras: The website can be a bit difficult to navigate if you use it across multiple organizations as I have in the past. Also, exporting a registration sheet could be a bit easier as my only option to create a sign in sheet is to print the report to PDF and have them sign as opposed to creating an actual sign in sheet and exporting the entries to excel.

por SuperSaaS el 17/7/2018

Dear Matthew,

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives across multiple organizations.

We're sorry to hear that you found it difficult to navigate through out website. We will definitely take that as a constructive feedback for our upcoming website design.

You mentioned that you find it difficult to export the users to excel sheet. It is possible to export your complete user list into CSV, XLS, XLSX, XML and VCF format. You can simply click on the export button on your dashboard and select the format in which you want to export your data into. Please reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if you face any challenges while navigating through the system and we will be happy to help you.

Thanks again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience.

Kind Regards,

SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

• Publicado el 12/7/2018
Susi H.
Counsellor
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 15/7/2020

"Best booking system I've found"

Comentarios: I can run my booking system with many users very successfully and never had system issues.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and customise.
Can easily change setting via a very comprehensive menu available on desktop and mobile.

Contras: Mobile version can be confusing with different methods to change booking hours and time slots, not as straightforward as just one click.

• Publicado el 15/7/2020
John M.
Consultant
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/12/2018

"Lots of flexibility for different needs/uses"

Comentarios: We wanted to bring semi-automated and self-serve elements to the process of informing a large group of volunteer mediators about upcoming mediations, indicating their availability, enabling the administrator to assign specific mediators to specific mediations, and providing them with notification and reminders of those assignments. We took awhile to customize the solution for our needs, a process that included an extensive beta test of the entire workflow and evaluating and incorporating the learning, before going live. The initial evaluation from the team is that the SuperSaas platform is definitely both saving staff time and adding efficiency and a sense of empowerment for our volunteers.

Puntos a favor: I really appreciate that SuperSaas effectively addresses scheduling for specific needs/use cases that aren't easy to manage with most other software products - and it does so much more simply and inexpensively than full-fledged CMS solutions, and with a significant amount of customization for your specific circumstances. Being able to customize an online scheduling program for needs ranging from managing signups for classes (whether for fee or free; with waiting list or not; with bookings to be approved automatically, or requiring admin review; etc.), to managing bookings for meeting or rehearsal rooms or other resources, along with a flexible suite of automated email/text confirmations and reminders, is a tremendous help and time saver. And, when we went live with our SuperSaas schedule, both our staff and volunteers gave it great reviews for ease of use and reliability. Finally, one of the greatest calling cards for the SuperSaas software is their support staff: they are excellent - responsive (by email), helpful and nice.

Contras: Because of the range of use cases served by SuperSaas, and the amount of customization available, there's a bit of a learning curve for the admins of a schedule to select the type of schedule that's right for them and get it setup to function the way they want, with all the customizations available. But, that's to be expected. The platform does a pretty good job of explaining what each feature is and how it works, and there are extensive support articles available which not only help answer some of those questions, but sometimes illuminate cool features/opportunities of which you hadn't been aware, but, if you're trying to do anything that's off-center from the software's primary use-cases or functionality, it can been a bit confusing. The good news is that the support team is available and very helpful.

• Publicado el 14/12/2018
Special Projects
Educación superior, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/11/2018

"Excellent all-in-one scheduling/appointment/reservation system, lots of features and settings"

Comentarios: It has made it possible to share limited equipment fairly with hundreds of students. I also like that for each reservation page we can have different settings. So on laser cutters we set limits on the number of reservations per week and how long each reservation can be. While on the water jet cutter each reservation is much longer and they can book twice as many days in advance. It also has a waiting list feature which is useful for booking field trips. I like that it sends email reminders, we use this to ask students to cancel if they can no longer go so other can go on the field trip.

Puntos a favor: Very configurable, yet human readable. We evaluated other software and found they lacked easy to read settings. With SuperSaaS, you can just read a sentence in the settings page and understand what it will do. With other software you have to look up in a help/knowledge base what a toggle will do. It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain feature set. Also the technical support is very responsive. Within the same day I will usually get a reply from their team, often it feels from one of their programmers. This is different than other calendar systems which may reply even faster, but it is not a useful reply if coming from a level 1 tech support. With SuperSaas it does not feel like there are levels of tech support, just the fastest possible clear answer/resolution!

Contras: The interface looks like an old version of Google Calendar. I often have to tell people that while it looks like Google Calendar, it is not, and that it has many powerful features. The interface could be updated to be more modern. I know that they have updated the interface once before because in the settings there is a "classic or modern" toggle. I am already using the modern interface option but it looks very old.

por SuperSaaS el 13/11/2018

Thanks for the great review! I agree that even the "Modern" look was starting to get a bit long in the teeth, so we just added a new theme last week that refreshes all buttons and dialog boxes. A larger update for the calendar is planned for next year.

• Publicado el 12/11/2018
Grace H.
Medicina alternativa, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 10/7/2018

"I have used SuperSaas for several years to operate my healing studios in two locations."

Comentarios: I assume you mean SuperSaas. I have moved my location to a group therapist setting where we jointly use a different booking program, but from my individual practitioner standpoint, I find SuperSaas was easier to use and had more features useful to me. It kept me clear on who was booked and allowed me to create other calendars for other events very easily.

Puntos a favor: Very comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business. It took some time to get it set up how I wanted it but when I was stumped the customer care team gave great instructions. I offer several modalities in two different locations and this calendar worked perfectly. I also liked the ability to create a form to join my email list (and be anti-spam compliant) and I could create new schedules whenever I offered a Reiki class or workshop. The calendars have numerous settings, layouts and colours. It is possible to match your business' colour scheme and it's easy to put in your logo. This online booking calendar is fully customizable and very affordable.

Contras: The initial setup takes some thought but is well worth the effort. Once I had it going, it was super. There are, like all software, things it will do that you only discover later that make it even more powerful. Like, for instance, you can set up two reminders to go out. One several days before the appointment as well as one just a day or two before. Perfect for the people who have to book a month in advance.

por SuperSaaS el 23/10/2018

Hi Grace,

Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you.

• Publicado el 10/7/2018
Heather P.
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/7/2018

"I needed to have a function that was not available, but it was added within one day."

Comentarios: I was spending a lot of time scheduling and invoicing, and actually fell behind on my invoicing. With SuperSaas I was able to design a website that allowed the customer to prepay and then make their own reservations. When some customers started booking and then canceling during holidays, asking for refunds, I was able to use the credit function so that people purchase credits that are refunded to their account instead of needing to refund payments. This has completely stopped new customers from "holding" spots while they shop around. So, SuperSaas has saved me both time and money. SuperSaas also saved me money in programming costs because it was/is easy enough for me to do the design and implementation myself. And I am confident that when I get stuck or need a new feature the company will understand and respond very quickly. This gives me both confidence and peace of mind. It also encourages me to think of better ways to build my company and serve my customers, knowing that the SuperSaas team will work with me in designing my online presence. Thank you

Puntos a favor: I am so impressed by the responsiveness of customer support. I had a problem with the store function when I added credit card processing through a particular company in that it didn't allow for a "quantity" field. They understood the problem and added the function all within one day. And, as a matter of fact, it was the Director and founder of the company, Jan Faber, who responded and fixed the problem so quickly. I've never before experienced such an amazing response from a company. I also like the versatility of SuperSaas. I have designed a scheduling application for my dog boarding and day care facility, but I see, with a few added functions, that I will be able to also sell products. By the way, although I have some computer knowledge from years ago in university (I am 69 years old) the program is easy enough to use that I was able to do my own work, which saved me quite a bit in programming costs. With the versatility of the program, and the great customer support, I believe that this program can be molded into whatever scheduling form is needed. Thank you

Contras: Not being a programmer, I would like to see more in-depth examples for businesses like mine and others at the design level. And I would like to be able to add a shopping cart , as well as pictures, to the shop, although this is expanding the program beyond simply scheduling.

por SuperSaaS el 23/8/2018

Dear Heather,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We work hard to make sure everybody's experience with SuperSaaS is as good as yours has been!

Thank you again for taking out the time to share your kind feedback.

Kind Regards,

Mark F.
Osteopath
    Sin valoración
  • Publicado el 9/7/2018

"This software has changed my professional life."

Puntos a favor: High personalisation, easy to use for clients to make, reschedule and cancel appointements. There have been many positive remarks about the good overview of available slots. I was considering to work with a call center / telephone service for my agenda but with Supersaas there are no mix ups and no time lost in finding a slot that suits. Occasionally people have difficulty registering - these are generally elderly or less computer literate persons .

Contras: The biggest inconvenience for me is the lack of personalistation of the reminder message. The start time and end time of the appointment seems to be confusing in the text as people regularly show up when their slot is ending. If only the start time would be mentioned the client would not read over it and notice only the last bit of the sentence.
The schedule on mobile devices has a different interface and the button to see desk top version has to be tapped. It is not clear how to change this setting. Sadly this button is on the bottom of the screen and you need to scroll down al the way - lots of people do not find this button.

por SuperSaaS el 10/7/2018

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. You can completely personalize your emails, and you can read this quick blog post to find out how: https://blog.supersaas.com/personalizing_your_emails_with_3_useful_hacks . You can adjust the frame length for your mobile version within your website or you can force the desktop version by replacing www.supersaas.com with d.supersaas.com in the iframe link. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@supersaas.com if the issue is not resolved and we will be happy to help you.

Kind regards,