Calificación media

4.1 /5
  • Atención al cliente
    3.9 /5

Sobre DrChrono

Sistema de EHR con PM de DrChrono, todo en uno, en la nube y para dispositivos móviles, que incluye feed de reclamaciones en vivo, verificaciones de elegibilidad en tiempo real y recordatorios personalizados de las citas.

Descubre más sobre DrChrono

Mostrando 465 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Dr baden P.
Owner / Primary Chiropractic Physician at Fit 4 Life Chiropractic
  • Publicado el 24/5/2018

"Save thousands in upfront expenses."

Comentarios: I saved thousands of dollars in upfront expenses from other EHR companies and then pay update fees every year.

Puntos a favor: They keep current payers at the monthly price they started at when tasing the priced for new customers. I have been with and using DrChrono for about 6 years now. They are always improving. It is a nice system that can be used multi-disciplinary. I am a chiropractor an I used it with a a medical Nurse Practitioner. What initially appealed to me is there was no multi thousand dollar up front software like a lot of other EHR companies want to charge you, along with yearly upgrade fees. None of that here so you start off saving thousands.

Contras: The Price keeps raising every year, for new accounts. Customer service sinks and there is no direct phone number to call to have the issue solved right away, you have to email them and wait for them to get back to you.

Dr john Z.
Non-Force Chiropractor
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 10/4/2020

"The ultimate software partner for your Mac computer office!"

Comentarios: Patients save me time and charting by communicating through the onpatient portal.
I can run reports and have an immediate idea of what symptoms and frequency my patients are presenting and develop educational materials that support those diagnosis.
I stay on top of my day by way of daily schedule emailed to me every morning.

Puntos a favor: Seamless integration with my MacBook, iMac and iPhone.
Fast, knowledgeable support.
The unlimited ability to customize for my sole practitioner non-force chiropractic practice.
Easy to understand video tutorials which answer most questions without having to contact support.
Robust, integrated systems, such as the ability to provide credit card processing.
Knowing that drchrono is a leader and partner with Apple Health.

Contras: I get frustrated when I am on a learning curve with a new part of the software. But that's my problem!

• Publicado el 10/4/2020
Amy S.
Clinical Massage Therapist
  • Publicado el 14/1/2021

"Massage Therapist Employee at a Chiropractic Clinic"

Comentarios: I trust the business savvy of the Chiropractor that I worked for while using this software. He did his research and chose this software despite that it is less catered to a Chiropractic office than a medical doctor's office. There are many good aspects to it. It is ultimately more than what I would need as a Massage Therapist and not enough of what I would need. It was ideal to have it for my notes while being an employee, however. I wish all software had such wonderfully customized SOAP notes!

Puntos a favor: The SOAP notes were amazing. Being able to customize how to use them in terms of using intensity number scales, images, drop menus for frequently address muscles and more. It would also flood notes from a previous session, since there are often a lot of similarities, while allowing for easy changes to everything that could have been different that session. Well through thew, easy to use. The best SOAP notes I have ever used from Millennium (2 versions), Clinic Sense, MassageBook, Vagaro & Mind Body. Dr. Chrono is a land slide winner.

Contras: 1) The system does not allow for varying appointment times for different types of practitioners. For instance, clients trying to schedule a 10min chiropractic adjustment & 60min massage ONLINE, would have their massage session only block off 10mins of the MT's schedule. (When the MT only had 15mins between clients, the client was led to believe they scheduled their 60min!)This created a lot of confusion for the clients and the staff needed to watch these bookings like a hawk. We regularly had to call clients & manually reschedule both the chiro & MT appointments over the phone, defeating the purpose of online scheduling. 2) It is very expensive at its base price. I realize that it is for health care professionals who are billing insurances companies etc. so the value may be there but it prices out many. Massage therapy practices, even those that bill insurance, have smaller profit margins than many doctor offices and could not afford this in most cases.

• Publicado el 14/1/2021
Louis A.
Chiropractor
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 28/9/2020

"Buyer Beware!"

Comentarios: I find their business practices shady, customer service says they will respond within 24 hours, which usually took 2-3 days. The business side doesn't care about their customer, they just want your money.

Puntos a favor: I thought the scheduling was the easiest part of Dr.Chrono, but that doesn't compare to how money-hungry the company is.

Contras: Prospective customers should know that while it is state law that the doctor maintain the records for a certain number of years, that if you decide, like I did, to leave DrChrono, they refuse to give you future access to any of your medical records. Once my subscription expired they locked me out of the entire system. There was no way to look up any record that I had written. When I mentioned this to the account rep that by law we are required to maintain record for a minimum of 7-10 years he said “you just have to sign up for another year, and pay in full, if you want access to your records, otherwise you are locked out of all of it." I find this practice, along with many of the DrChrono business practices, very suspect. They use ’strong-arming’ techniques to get you to sign their contract. Once you have a signed contract they can ‘at-will’ raise your subscription price. As the rep told me “our board of directors want to see more revenue coming in so they have decided the new prices, and they take place immediately.” They promise you iPads and discounts on your subscription in exchange for reviews, testimonials, and referrals. When you give them the aforementioned review—as I did above—and referrals they claim you didn’t give the referral or review (even though you have to provide them the link to the online published review) so that they don’t have to provide the promised iPad or subscription discount.
This company operates on a bait-and-switch policy. Stay away!
Dr. Loui

• Publicado el 28/9/2020
Richard C.
Owner/Physician
  • Publicado el 17/9/2019

"Don't buy the hype"

Comentarios: All cash practice previously using Practice Fusion which worked okay but would not send text reminders at the time we transitioned to DrChrono. Sold on text reminders, configurable templates, kiosk sign in with easy to use online intakes, payments, and signable consents. A big issue for us is that we have different patient types but only one intake can be selected. An intake can have numerous submenus for different visit types but it very quickly get convoluted and difficult to use. The consents can be set to be required or not but then they are required for every patient. Medicare Consent for patients on medicare and not on others. Can't do it. Consent for botox or filler JUST for a patient coming in for this treatment. Nope. All consents or no consents or optional consents. None of these options work for me. Customer service is by email and I would say overall moderately acceptable once you realize that when the system is down it is just down and your response will be that we are fixing the problem. You will never get an acceptable explanation of WHY something didn't work. Why did my patient not receive a text reminder? "Oh that option was turned off." But why did they receive the last 4 reminders? "Oh the system was turned off but we turned it on." Huh? Ipad and laptop programs are so massively different that you have to learn two completely different systems. The ipad system glitches causing the wrong patients chart to get signed off.

Puntos a favor: The sales pitch is great but none of the functions that we use work well, work consistently or work as you would expect.

Contras: Getting to an old note without modifying it is near impossible. Getting to the list of vital signs of a patient from a closed chart requires first going into the demographics page. Nothing is easy or natural to find. Where do I find lab results? Oh, might be under lab order, or incoming faxes, or documents. Labs are ordered old to new so once I click I then have to scroll to the bottom of a page to find last weeks labs. Click away and back then restart the process. I just put in a controlled script and got an error, "couldn't contact escripts", put in again and the pharmacy calls confirming to dispense twice. Controlled scripts go to the pharmacy without making it into the record. Searching controlled scripts given out does not work in any useful way. Text reminders can be set but half the time they don't go out. Patients complain they didn't get a reminder and appointments are missed. Try to collect a late fee on a patient who didn't get a reminder on her 5th appointment but got one for the last four. Many times we are unable change a patient status from "checked in" to "in room". Nobody realizes the program glitched and the patient complains they were in the room forever. The way the templates work seems great but they cannot be edited on the fly. Slider ON = "uneditable text into the chart here". Not every patient fits in the cookie cutter. Nice kiosk sign in concept but always breaking and leaving patient data visible to the next patient in line.

• Publicado el 17/9/2019
Norman J.
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/1/2020

"Product is "Good", Service is "Outstanding""

Comentarios: Dr C is excellent for our practice, easy to customize templates and support is always fast and effective.

Puntos a favor: Easy to implement, great support, ease of use

Contras: Some of the features don't really function as well as advertised

por DrChrono el 24/1/2020

Thank you for the kind words and helpful feedback!

• Publicado el 21/1/2020
Shahla A.
MD
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/1/2021

"System Shut down every week"

Comentarios: For the last 1 year: Poor experience. 2018: It was an excellent soft ware

Puntos a favor: I liked their billing part but what's the point as you end up losing more money by these constant shut downs and we have to reschedule our patients. We still have to pay our providers out of our pocket. My biggest concern is a medication error while the system is down. We can not evaluate patients without their medical records. It was really good when I first signed up 2 years ago but for the past 7-8 months, it has become a nightmare to deal with constant shut downs of the system.

Contras: Lack of care on part of your customer support. You should be honest about your capability to trouble shoot an issue. Stop taking more customers if you can not handle the traffic. I referred so many people to you when your service was good however it appears now you have compromised quality of your service to get more customers.

• Publicado el 6/1/2021
Karolyn K.
MD
  • Publicado el 31/12/2019

"DrChrono Software Review"

Comentarios: Positive.

Puntos a favor: The ease of use, the numerous videos that provided tutorials, the excellent support and customer service provided by DrChrono's team.

Contras: Have yet to build in telemedicine portal, for example doxy.me, into their platform. That's the only missing piece.

por DrChrono el 24/1/2020

We are glad to hear that you enjoy our platform Karolyn!

• Publicado el 31/12/2019
Patricia F.
Podiatrist
  • Publicado el 7/10/2020

"Customer Service and Ease of Use is Unmatched"

Comentarios: The billing service is very good and efficient. They have made collections much easier

Puntos a favor: The ease of use of the program. It makes sense

Contras: There were no cons that I have experienced

• Publicado el 7/10/2020
Nadeem V.
Vitreoretinal Surgeon
  • Publicado el 3/4/2020

"The most extensible and best value EMR on the market"

Comentarios: Over the last seven years, I've seen a progressive improvement to an already excellent software platform and have considered myself lucky for starting with DrChrono from the beginning. I wouldn't be able to run my office without it. I couldn't imagine my office without it.

Puntos a favor: Drchrono is so extraordinarily customizable that it can be modified for any specialty, even one as subspecialized as mine. The practice management module makes billing so easy that I can do all the billing tasks as a solo provider by myself. The API integrates into several third party apps that extend the capability of the system beyond the base system. The iPad first interface is perfect for a tech forward practice. And the price/feature ratio is the best on the market, in my opinion.

Contras: Occasional outages, worsening performance in the live claims feed for billing, and schedule performance issues recently.

• Publicado el 3/4/2020
Tracy N.
Bookkeeper
Consultoría de gestión
  • Publicado el 25/5/2018

"Easy to use program with great support"

Puntos a favor: I love how very self explanatory Dr. Chrono is. I find it very easy to navigate from reporting to scheduling. The support staff is very responsive and attentive for any and all questions. Any time I needed assistance I received responses promptly. Every staff member that I spoke with always took the time to show me step by step instructions and were always available for follow up questions down the road.

Contras: The biggest problem that my clinic has run into with this software is that we have three different doctors in our practice that each have there own ways of taking payments, but because we only have one license for Dr. Chrono is hard to know which doctor the patient owes money too considering they see all three. We have worked around the problem, but it's very time consuming.
Also the reporting was very minimal but has gotten better through the years

• Publicado el 25/5/2018
Thomas G.
Clinical director
  • Publicado el 12/5/2020

"Nice structure to any business"

Comentarios: I love this product and recommend it highly.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use but can be overwhelming if not for the amount of time spent using the program.

Contras: I own a small business so overhead costs hit my bottom line more than bigger companies. As good and indispensable as it is to my business I had to use the free version until it was no longer available. They have worked with me but it still is cost prohibitive.

• Publicado el 12/5/2020
Jessica C.
  • Publicado el 4/12/2019

"Responsive Support, and an Improvement-Focused Team"

Comentarios: My regular interactions with DrChrono's support staff and management team were consistently wonderful.
The software could be a little more intuitively designed. I appreciate the magnitude of the service DrChrono strives to provide, and how challenging it must be to create a software that covers all bases.

Puntos a favor: DrChrono is very powerful software that aspires to provide integrated solutions to many or all needs of a medical office.
The customer support is absolutely the best part of DrChrono.
It seemed clear to me that DrChrono was invested in listening to customer feedback and making updates to better serve their clients.
Each page provides a great deal of information.
It's worth investing the time to learn how to make the most of the software.

Contras: There was one day when significant updates had been made to the software without any advance notice to the users. Left work one evening, started getting messages about the changes from struggling staff the next morning. That said, this happened only once in two years, and was not typical of the software experience. Training period recommended. This is not necessarily pick-up-and-go software for most people. The learning curve is relatively high, solutions aren't always intuitive, windows err on providing almost too much information so it can be a challenge to know where to focus for the data you need in the moment if you're not familiar with the software. It may be useful to note that emails sent through Dr.Chrono to patients are not HIPAA-compliant. While it's technically possible to manage inventory in DrChrono, there are better services out there.

• Publicado el 4/12/2019
Michael A.
Director of Operations
  • Publicado el 24/5/2018

"Great Foundation, Good value - Feedback is not heard"

Puntos a favor: Web interface is very good, particularly with the introduction of advanced task management. Easy to track electronic communication. Appointment templates are very helpful. App interface is great for physicians, but limited since it requires an iPad. Ideally, our Doctors could use a Surface device and have access to app interface and web interface as there are benefits to each interface. Billing Team - staff and support is rock solid. Responsive, polite and respectful of the importance of timely A/R processing and communication. By far, the Billing Team is the best representation of what DrChrono could be. The basic system is strong, robust and could be a truly excellent product with some relatively simple tweaks to managements attitude towards customer concerns.

Contras: DrChrono does not have empathetic listening skills for business concerns, outside of the billing staff. Any and all criticism is dismissed and blamed on the user (see their responses to reviews here). Simple measures that would save their customers time and money (like a Windows app) are ignored. They act like Apple is their biggest customer (no Windows or Android support despite requests from clients). Support tickets are routinely closed prior to problem resolution. They do not allow you to call in to support for assistance, and often it seems like staff does not read the initial problem request as you have to repeat yourself 3-4 times (and get escalated) until you reach staff who can assist with anything beyond the most basic issues. Issues that impact ability to handle patient care or conduct business are not escalated appropriately. Even if a change they make to the system results in mission critical failures, there is no option to quickly escalate to an appropriate stakeholder at DrChrono. Simple requests, like customized disclaimers to limit legal liability when patients use the patient portal, are brushed off despite the risk to their clients.

Amanda P.
  • Publicado el 19/4/2017

"Better than any other EHR I have ever tried"

Comentarios: I like that they pay attention to suggestions and they are VERY polite and courteous. They always have a very pleasant attitude, very optimistic and helpful. Whenever I am addressing a concern, I feel that they pay attention and try to solve it if they can.
The fact that they don't have a phone number doesn't concern me. My former EHRs DID have a phone number but you would wait on hold for 10 minutes before anyone picked up and then you'd just have to leave a message for the right person to call you back. DrChrono is very quick to respond to emails and it is about the same as if you had called them. Plus, when it is in email format, you can go back and see the answer to a question anytime because it is documented in email.

Puntos a favor: To me, it is very straightforward and easy to use and navigate. If you are computer savvy, you could be up and running during the same week that you purchase this EHR. I like how the iPhone app DOES have a schedule for the day (despite what a previous review said) and it is super-easy to take pictures of insurance cards and pictures of the patient or their problems. The fact that it is cloud based is nice because I can operate it in the 35 different nursing homes where I practice. I have used 3 other EHRS before (OfficeMate, My Vision Express, and Crystal PM - for optometry) and they all had less capabilities than DrChrono. The ease of e-prescribing and e-faxing is also wonderful, and the claim filing is much easier than with the other EHRs.

Contras: There are some glitches in the software. For example, billing for a self-pay item is tedious and time consuming and if you accidentally enter the wrong amount as what the patient paid and have to change it later, the computer can't handle the change and gets everything mixed up and says the patient has a credit when the patient does not have a credit. Sometimes you just have to delete everything and start all over if you come across a billing glitch like that.

• Publicado el 19/4/2017
Jimmy john N.
Doctor
Práctica médica
    4.5 /5
  • Publicado el 22/6/2016

"Excellent EHR when I started my practice"

Puntos a favor: I was one of the early users of drchrono EHR when I opened my neurology practice back in 2010, when it was the first truly user friendly and mobile platform to take advantage of the iPad and their features when they were recently released, and I knew then that it had a lot of potential. The ease and efficiency of making your own templates and documenting notes, etc. definitely not only made my transition into private practice less stressful but also more fun than I had anticipated. At that time, there were only a few good options, and many, if not all, were way out of the budget of a solo practitioner who was just starting out. Drchrono's staff were always friendly and willing to help every time I would call about issues, and I never had any problem with them. As my practice grew, I saw how the whole team and staff at drchrono also grew over the years, and how the services and products evolved and expanded at such a rapid pace in keeping with advances in technology, and they're always finding ways to help the physician and staff become more efficient. Even though I closed my practice in 2014 as I took on a new job as an employed physician for a hospital, I would not hesitate going back to using drchrono EHR, knowing how easy and intuitive their system is.

Contras: I still wish there is a better way to allow practitioners who no longer are practicing or no longer needing to keep their drchrono EHR account active, to be able to store their records and still have access to them per medicare guidelines; I'm still having difficulty syncing them to my Box account as instructed.

• Publicado el 22/6/2016
Hugo O.
  • Publicado el 15/11/2019

"Had a good run but it's time to move on."

Comentarios: Overall, my experience with DrChrono is neutral. It started off as a great product but went downhill quickly towards the end.

Puntos a favor: When we initially became a user we loved the customization of the software. Even though it was geared towards medical professionals we were able to create daily note templates, appointment templates, etc. that were unique to our chiropractic practice.

Contras: Ever since a software update earlier this year (2019 at the time of writing this) the software has been slower and floundering in certain areas (i.e. daily note generation, scheduling, and authorization tracking). In addition, the support provided by DrChrono went from being top notch to lacking in that we would wait for up 24 hours before hearing from someone only to have our issue not resolved.

por DrChrono el 6/12/2019

We are sorry to hear about any technical problems that may have impacted your practice. Please feel free to reach back out to your account manager so that we can swiftly resolve any issues you may still be experiencing. We look forward to hearing from you!

• Publicado el 15/11/2019