15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de AdvancedMD Billing Services

Sobre AdvancedMD Billing Services

AdvancedBilling de AdvancedMD proporciona herramientas optimizadas de facturación médica con un rendimiento potente.

Descubre más sobre AdvancedMD Billing Services

Claim Center, allows us to review charges before they are sent to Insurance company as well as scrub the claims to make sure they are clean. Excellent customer service.

Valoraciones de AdvancedMD Billing Services

Relación calidad-precio
3.9

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.5/10

AdvancedMD Billing Services tiene una valoración global de 4.1 estrellas sobre 5 según las 84 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (84)

Ordenar por

¿Has utilizado AdvancedMD Billing Services antes?

Filtrar opiniones (84)

Yaima
CEO en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

AdvancedMD EHR PM review

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Excellent experience with Advanced MD. They take suggestions and ideas and implement some of them.

AdvancedMD is a system that you can trust to do your billing. We can bill, track claims, verify insurance coverage and post payments easily.

Contras:

I feel that medications on the EHR side needs to improve and more billing reports.

Tiffanie Boeve
Medical Biller en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Once your actually trained the product is great

4.0 hace 5 años

It has a lot of really amazing features that really cut down on manual work.

Contras:

Training. We hardly received any training and due to that have really struggled with using the software and wasted a lot of time. Once you know how to use it, it really is great but the training needs major improvement.

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

NOT actually Mac compatible and they don't care that it's not even though advertised as such.

1.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Terrible. Our trainer was great. Occasionally we will get a decent support person but overall this isn't really a very functional EHR and it does NOT work for Mac users no matter what their advertising says.

It's highly customizable which, if it worked well, would be amazing. The best part of this software for our practice is the ability (mostly) for patients to "self serve" when they need copies of their records. If it's all saved into a PDF properly and marked viewable and signed, then patients can print them from their portal page.

Contras:

Despite their advertising it's not actually Mac compatible. Safari never worked for printing a variety of things including paper claims. They took 10 weeks to acknowledge this & they aren't fixing it. Now, as of June, Chrome for Mac users also won't print paper claims. Despite it being a VITAL part of running a practice for anyone submitting for auto or WC insurances, they don't seem to care. It's now been nearly 6 weeks since this was identified & they don't have any ETA for a fix & no indication they ever will. Not sure what we will have to do since this practice has a number of auto/WC patients where the electronic billing doesn't work well since they then deny having received the medical records needed to process claims. You cannot attach medical records to the electronic claims for AdvancedMD. They also don't have enough support. It's now common to wait over 30 minutes to connect with a support professional if you call in the afternoon. Given how many things are glitchy and either don't work or stop working, this becomes a common practice of contacting support. When they have updates, the information in the carrier files has been known to just drop off & it has to be re-entered into the master files in order to submit claims.

Rock
owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Medical Billing

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: So many bells and whistles it can be overwhelming. It is not user friendly for Billing Companies.

Not much but it does have a lots of bells and whistles

Contras:

As a Medical Billing Company it's not very user friendly. Since our clients do not use the scheduler it makes it more labor intensive for data entry. Too many clicks of a mouse to get the information entered.

derek
office manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Overall a great medical in house billing software and insurance check

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Cloud based in house billing, insurance eligibility checks on each patient that comes in and it can be set up to be run before patient ever walks through the door, easy back end work on denied claims, and reasonably priced availability to send out patient bills

Easy for new medical billers to learn, easy for established medical billers to learn, quality one on ones to learn, instruction videos are very helpful, customer/tech support does their job very well, only had system go down once in 2 years and it was very brief and emails were sent to inform of outage, can add features that fit your practice

Contras:

sometimes on hold to get through to tech/customer service for an extended period (once you are through they answer all your questions and give you undivided attention, some desired features that should be included cost extra, changing some services that were once included to pay for each time.

Loretta
Owner en EE. UU.

Do not use this compay

1.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Very rude. Very unhelpful. Most of the work is done by me

Nothing. The staff is rude and the majority of the work is being done by the provider

Contras:

Rude customer service Employees do not take instructions from client. They write off large amounts of money without asking provider

MaryEllen
All around Girl Friday en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

I am completely a new-beeeee!! It has been a short learning curve type of system -

5.0 hace 7 años

Most of it makes sense in a synopsis = I have not been a computer user overall and to actually begin with this system on a daily basis was a definite concern to me ,sleepless nights, that kind of thing. However, there was nothing to be concerned with. Its too easy!

Contras:

Little to least like because it is well thought out. The questions can easily be answered by the tech support or our billing service. They interface with us and I can go directly to them if I get confused on any new topics. I have had difficulty with tech support realizing I am a contact person for our office, they seem to not have that on file although I have had our billing service address listing me numerous times and if any complaint - the tech support level one tries hard to address questions but it did take me far too many times w/level one techs to finally send me to have a repeated issue resolved by a higher tech dept. in your system.

Manik
CEO en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great Product with One stop Solution ( EMR/PM/Reports/Interfaces/Integration/Open Edge)

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I am using this system for 18 years now. All our clients using AdvancedMD and they simply love it. One word to make the client happy - Choose "AdvancedMD" .

One stop solution helped us tremendously to improve our work flow. Reporting is phenomenal - You can do whatever you wanted to to build your customized reports. Easy to learn and easy to implement.

Contras:

Add on modules shouldn't cost separate. You should have one module which should have A-Z features.

Ashley
Office Administrator en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Very pleasant with few problems. No major complaints.

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: No major commitments, easy usage and all inclusive support.

I like how user-friendly the system is. Our clients are able to use the software with greatest of ease. I do enjoy the updates that are made frequently to add features that clients, such as myself, have suggested to AdvancedMD.

Contras:

AdvancedMD has a decent reporting module, but can have an even more robust mechanism for additional fees. This is frustrating since the fee is a monthly fee per billable provider. So, for reporting that may not be day-to-day, the cost over shadows the benefits by a long shot.

Danica
Danica
Business Manager en EE. UU.

Advanced Md Billing

4.0 hace 6 años

Entering, editing, and submitting claims is easy to do, a step by step guide assist you. Patient billing has ticker system which makes it easy to keep up with who is paying, making monthly payment arrangement payments, and who is not paying.

Contras:

Some of the steps, while easy to get to, have some cumbersome spots, such as finding old claims submissions and having to look for reports of previous submissions.

Rhonda
Coder/Biller en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 2-10 empleados

Not Satisfied

1.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Livid

It seems to work very well Monday - Friday.

Contras:

I work every weekend (Saturday & Sunday) posting charges for 5 Physicians. AdvancedMD Billing software is almost impossible to use on the weekends. It is slow, dragging, freezes up and kicks me out, so that I have to log back in. I have to give up trying to work every weekend (which REALLY throws me behind)! The Tech team is "working on" the problem, however it has gone on for over 2 years now. They are trying to say it is a problem with my computer, but if that were true, I would have those problems all of the time. It's just Saturday and Sunday, which says to me that AdvancedMD's system is running some sort of back-ups, and/or Maintenance that is causing the system to be virtually unusable on the weekends, but they will never admit that. Had we known in advance that this would be a problem, we never would have signed up to use AdvancedMD software.

Kathleen
Business Office Manager en EE. UU.

Looking to change vendors

2.0 hace 6 años

Ins verification feature is quick and easy. On line chat feature is helpful, and all vendors have that feature.

Contras:

Cost. Add on costs for every thing. No billing support help. They charge for that. The initial set up for master carriers had errors and they wanted to charge me to fix that. AMD wants to DOUBLE our monthly cost for adding 1 single provider that will add only 10% more revenue for us. Thus, we can not afford to add more staff PRN! Implementation was long & painful and not thorough.

Gwen
Billing Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy-to-use software for daily medical charting and claims billing

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Ease of access, customization, support services.

I appreciate the support services and the constant upgrades to remain compliant with current billing and charting regulations. I also like the fact that many aspects of the EHR and PM can be customized to best fit your practice.

Contras:

I wish that AMD offered more reporting functionality - sometimes the reports are not specific enough, sometimes it can hard to find the report that will return the data you need.

Michael C
Partner en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

The best product for our medical billing services.

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Cannot answer until we have used it for several months.

Advanced MD does everything All the other software for medical office billing software does. Most billing software does the same thing, the difference is how they do it. For our business and the way we interface with our customers this software was a good fit The cost was designed in such a way that corresponded to our needs. I read all the reviews that I could find. Many good ones. The bad reviews were based mostly on issues not related to the actual function of the software. Each person has to select software based on their business operations. I personally looked in depth at several billing software programs and could have used any of them. This one just got our operations best.

Contras:

I don't actually use the software so this question is not possible for me to properly evaluate.

Salina
NP en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Nice and easy billing software

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: fast efficient payment of claims

This software helps my company to bill effectively and efficiently with minimum mistakes. We receive our payments quickly.

Contras:

I do not have cons based on my experience with this software. It helps us in our day to day operations

Emily
Office manager en EE. UU.

Using AdvancedMD

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I started using this system almost 4 years ago and I've trained seveval new hires that were easily trained

I love this system as it is easy to use and train new staff.

Contras:

It freezes sometimes, but thats with a lot of these softwares

Fred
PT / owner en EE. UU.

Adequate

3.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: integrated with Electronic Medical Record

my biller likes the program and some of its features , as a provider, we have not had any problems with billing relay to our EMR program

Contras:

integrating w/ my EMR ; it took us some time to synch the 2 programs . Reports were difficult at first until customer service walked our biller through the procedure .

Meera
Administrator en EE. UU.

Get paid fast

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Excellent customer service

Able to capture all visits, get paid fast

Contras:

Tedious learning process for in house billing but was definitely worth it

Katie
Billing Dept Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Love the Credit Card feature

4.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Processing Credit cards in the Advanced MD system is great. You click on process and then the system will post the pymts.

Contras:

the reports. wish there were more options

Rivky
Implementation en EE. UU.

Wonderful

5.0 hace 7 años

The software offers many wonderful and convenient features creating a pleasant experience when working with it.

Contras:

Nothing about the software is to be disliked, however as to AdvancedMD in general, the queue at the call center is quiet long.

Nichole
Supervisor en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Worked with AdvancedMD at my last job and it was probably one of the worst programs I've worked on.

2.0 hace 6 años

Pro's was it was easy to understand but way to simple a cheap for anything that my providers were actually looking for.

Contras:

No customization on the reports. I worked with Mercury Medical and got the best over and went to the worst with this program. Everything was sorry we can't do that or that's not available. Especially with anesthesia billing.

Annette
Admin Asst/Billing Manager en EE. UU.
, 2-10 empleados

Review of Advanced Md

5.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: Great experience, some complications. But overall im still learning the billing process. Videos do help occasionally

easy to manage around the system

price

Lee
Fellow
Cuidado de la salud mental, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Decent Cloud Option

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Overall, AdvancedMD provides everything you need in an integrated software package. The data analytic tools are great and highly recommended given the changing climate of medical practice. However, the software is tedious if you already have a large patient database and are looking to transfer them, but for those starting out, it is not too bad. There are not too many customizable features for specialties, but I'm sure those features will be developed in the future.

Integrated services Analytic features

Contras:

Startup time and lack of customizable functions.

Rebecca
physician
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

Love the system

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: AdvancedMD came recommended by Practice Fusion and the doctor trusted their recommendation. We use AdvancedMD's software strictly for billing. Their sales staff was amazing and wonderful and I love their support staff. They do a great job. The only thing I didn't like was that I had to manually put all the patients from practice fusion into the system. There was no easy way to pull all the patients in. The videos were somewhat helpful.

Very good for billing

Contras:

Long help line wait time

Kristi

AdvancedMD Billing

5.0 hace 8 años

Comentarios: AdvancedMD has been amazing! Their billing Claims Center has helped our practice decrease billing errors by 80%. The claims center is an all in one claims scrubber, submitter and rejections and corrections center. You can even customize your claim edits to fit your practice needs.

The customization and tips the product gives you.