15 años ayudando a las empresas mexicanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de ApplicantStack

Sobre ApplicantStack

ApplicantStack es un sistema de seguimiento, reclutamiento e incorporación de candidatos 100 % basado en la nube para profesionales de RR. HH. de cualquier sector.

Descubre más sobre ApplicantStack

The cost, for a small company, is extremely fair and reasonable. It is worth every penny.

Contras:

I found it a little frustrating when I posted a job in the site and Indeed.com would not post as they required more detail.

Valoraciones de ApplicantStack

Relación calidad-precio
4.3

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.4/10

ApplicantStack tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1,433 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Has utilizado ApplicantStack antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1,433)

Meagan
Meagan
Human Resources Manager en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very user friendly! I've worked in several different ATS and this has been the easiest one yet!

5.0 hace 6 años

It's very easy to use and is step-by-step throughout the entire process. Their customer service is very helpful and accommodates most all requests we have asked for. I love the email templates with mail merge features, the flags we are able to customize, and that you can trigger automatic emails throughout the stages.

Contras:

I wish it was easier to add pictures, embed videos, links, etc. It's also not user friendly on the reporting side. I'd like to be able to have more functionality to pull different reports. For example, I would like to have a report for jobs that we are still currently recruiting for (still actively trying to find a candidate). I don't necessarily want to see all "open" jobs because in ApplicantStack, they remain open until the job is "closed/filled". I do not want to see jobs that have a candidate that has already accepted an offer and is in the background or pending start stage. Unfortunately for now, it's a manual process of my recruiters reviewing over their "active recruiting" jobs and sending me weekly update reports by email. We are also still working out the ability to integrate with ADP (our HRIS system).

hace 6 años

Hi Meagan! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team. We take feedback very seriously. Also, I would suggest contacting support on how you can add pictures, embed videos, and add links using our formatting tools. Changing your filters to show inactive jobs might also help with your concern about seeing open vs. closed jobs.

Julie
recruiter en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1,000 empleados

My review

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: we used to use Applicant Pro and it was so much more user friendly. We switched because Applicant Stack would incorporate with ADP, but we have NEVER been able to get it to bring over the information we need.

I like how it can send the applicant the on-boarding paperwork and everything is completed on line. I like the texting feature

Contras:

It only posts our job postings to 5 sites. this is not enough It takes forever to download the on-boarding paperwork (usually around 20 minutes)

hace 4 años

Hi Julie! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. We have many job boards built into ApplicantStack. Perhaps some of them are not activated. Also, we are continually adding more job boards as requested. Please let us know which ones you are interested in. I also want to point out the manual posting links, so you are not limited to our integrated job boards. The possibilities are endless! Please contact support so we can get more information from you about the issue you are experiencing.

Ephantus
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 11-50 empleados

A Powerful HR Solution

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

The tool is smooth and handles all matters HR easily. The software also makes on-boarding smooth

Contras:

No worthy issues to mention here. It has been amazing.

Administración gubernamental, 11-50 empleados

Bang for Buck

3.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: In general, the software fits in the "Best Bang for your Buck" category. It allows your company to maintain most compliance aspects, stay organized, and operate competitively with larger organizations with minimal costs. The monthly operating costs are insanely cheap compared to the absurdly expensive options like Taleo, SilkRoad, iCIMS, ADP ATS, etc. You get 90% functionality for 10% of the cost, it literally is that big of a difference in cost. Some options like Taleo, I would even say ApplicantStack offers features that are better, evening out the playing field. My HR department cut our ATS annual costs at one company from $26,000 to $3000. Some smaller to mid-sized companies that are using expensive options like Taleo simply because they don't know any better and it has been in the HR industry for so long should seriously consider migrating to save costs and actually provide a better product. Yes, migration hurts and is a pain, but this is a longterm investment to reduce overhead. For startups, this is a no-brainer.

As an applicant tracking and onboarding software, it does its job relatively glitch free. For the price, you can maintain most major aspects of compliance without spending an arm and a leg for each additional user. This is great for a smaller company. In many ways, it is even better than some of the competition that many larger companies are using because of the "name" attached, such as ADP, Taleo, etc. It is easy to use and mobile optimized from the start, something some of the big names can't say. Most of the navigation features are intuitive.

Contras:

Integration with other software, such as ADP payroll, Deltek, etc., is lacking or non-existant. As your company grows in size, you start to see its limitations because they don't cater to larger companies. Also, one of the ways that Applicantstack cuts overhead costs and keeps cost low to the customer is by limiting features. There are some customization features that competitors offer that are just flat out impossible to do in this suite. There are also some quirks in how the software operates that can be frustrating.

hace 6 años

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. We do offer an integration with many other products such as ADP. Our development team is also continually adding new integrations. I do want to point out that we also offer an open API for use with any integration. If you are looking for something specific, I would suggest you reach out to our support team. If we don't currently have it then we submit to our development team. We really do listen to our customers! Similarly, if you are looking for a particular feature, let us know! We are here to help!

Leisa
VP Human Resources en EE. UU.
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Everything a Recruiter Needs in One Place

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Applicant tracking and compliance is the number one reason we use ApplicantStack. It is easy to use, and can support multiple users with somewhat cost effective pricing structure. Integration with job boards is a definite plus which saves time and money.

Easy to use, historical data storage helps companies maintain compliance. Candidate experience is not cumbersome. Customer service is above average with good response times. Cost effective.

Contras:

Training could be improved during implementation with more "hands-on" vs. recorded videos. Once software is up and running, training should be expanded and possibly formatted in stages in addition to the helpful snapshots currently provided.

hace 4 años

Thank you Leisa! We do offer weekly webinars. I will let the team know about your comments.

Recursos Humanos, Trabajador autónomo

Been a great experience!

5.0 hace 4 años

I was looking for an ATS that would fully integrate with many of the major job boards and ApplicantStack nailed it! I can full manage all my campaigns with Indeed, Glassdoor, and LinkedIn Jobs all in one site, sponsor jobs from my site as needed, and even bring on my partnering hiring managers from my client companies to collaborate on the hiring process. Sending emails right from my system was a top requirement of mine when shopping for an ATS and again...ApplicantStack nailed it with the ability to write my own custom message as well as creating a library of templates to use for standard communications. Great product!

Contras:

The only "gripe" I would say is that the graphic user interface (GUI) of the system is not as robust as many other systems. It took a good deal of time to get used to navigating the system but all that was still quite minor.

hace 4 años

Thank you so much for the awesome review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback. I will forward your feedback to our development team.

Angie
Recruiter/Talent Aquisition en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

Good Value for the Money

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This was a good solution to our Applicant Tracking/database need. We have managed to cut our paper On-Boarding down by 98%. We love our Sales Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! I would recommend this product to small to medium sized companies that are looking for an ATS and are budget conscious.

The Ability to use email templates, custom Questionnaires, automated on-boarding forms, the support I get from my Sales Rep, and the price.

Contras:

There is limited On-line support materials. The User Documentation is very limited. I had to make multiple calls to my Sales Rep to get things set up correctly as well as email issues to the Tech Support person.

hace 4 años

Hi Angie! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. Your feedback is very important to us and we would love to know your suggestions. Please contact support and let us know what information you need. I also want to point out that we have an extensive help center with articles and videos. We offer weekly training sessions as well.

Meg
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 empleados

Good Applicant Tracking product for a mid size company

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The staff that I dealt with during the preview and roll out period were knowledgeable and helpful. The support team is also very helpful and they are available via email and always respond within a day.

I like that Applicant Stack integrates with Corvirtus for applicant competency testing and the value for cost is very good.

Contras:

I am finding that oftentimes the automated emails being sent via the ATS wind up in the applicant's junk or promotional mailbox vs. their inbox and that has negatively impacted the applicant experience. I also wish that there was a how to / resource document library.

hace 3 años

Hi Meg, thank you for your review for ApplicantStack!

Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados

Love CB love love Applicant Stack

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience with applicant stack is very very satisfying I highly recommend it to anyone very inexpensive and easy to

Great inexpensive solution for recruiting, seamless in its on boarding process , easy to use and the job board solution is great you can link to your job board from all social media channels

Contras:

The only cons I see is we cannot upload additional documents to be filled out with problematic formatting issues

Bonnie
Recruitment Manager en RU
Juegos de ordenador, 11-50 empleados

ApplicantStack - Top for Applicant Tracking

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience is positive and it's used daily.

What I like most about ApplicantStack is it's cost.

Contras:

What I like least about ApplicantStack is it's employee onboarding system.

Deanna
General Manager en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Great Features, not very intuitive

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Applicant stack has helped our agency keep applicants organized and all in one place, with the exception of those coming from Craigslist (would love integration there!). Not sure this program would have been my first choice but it has been useful.

I appreciate the various ways an applicant can flow through the process, if you need to move them along in a stage you are able to do so quickly. The text and email features are very quick as well and you get a whole snapshot of all applicants and where they are in the process on the home screen.

Contras:

There is no feature that makes it obvious when you first login that there are either new applicants or applicants that are new in stages. You can send an email notifying people of the change but when there are so many e-mails, that becomes ineffective very quickly. I would like to somehow be able to see who has recently been moved in either bold or a separate section on the home screen. I also would like a search feature that does not need the exact spelling of a name. I have found the search to be pretty useless when I am trying to find applicants quickly but can't remember the exact spelling. I feel the search could be a more powerful tool. Sometimes I just want to search applicants by their location and currently, I can't. The onboarding feature is also not very intuitive and in the time I have used Stack I have not, on my own, been able to start using that side of this program. I know there are huge benefits to it for us but I am frustrated that it is not easier to start using. I've watched videos and still have not been able to set it up confidently and I would say I can generally figure these things out on my own. An online help chat feature would be great too.

hace 4 años

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team. Let me see if I can address some of these issues here but if not, please reach out to support. We are here to help! Candidates & email notifications: You should easily be able to see how many new candidates you have for each job and overall (for all jobs) via the home dashboard pipeline summary. Each one of those is links that will pull up a more detailed view. You can also change the email notifications. Perhaps you only want to receive an email when a candidate is new? Candidate search: I do want to point out that we have a quick search at the top of the page as well as the advanced search option son the right side menu bar. The advanced search lets you search for a candidate by a location and even allows you to search via a distance to a zip code! ApplicantStack Onboard: We have the help center, support, and webinars to help you!

Tom
Franchise Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios individuales y familiares, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Applicant Stack... it works, but...

2.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: What has helped us is to put the 'apply here' App Stack link in our Indeed and other platform ads so all can be managed, once we get them, with one program. But to get enough people don't think launching only though App Stack will be enough.. it is more of a management tool than a way to attract new people effectively. It does allow you to skim through results quickly enough to decide who not to pursue which can be time saving to simply click delete.

Easy to set up and it does what it says once you figure out all the nuances of it. It can save you time and you won't have a 'stack of applicants' on your desk... just your desktop.

Contras:

Unfortunatly when you 'launch' an ad, it never seems to get the same response on platforms like Indeed and many times when your really need to hire or always are hiring due to growth and people holding you back... it seems if you go directly to Indeed and pay them too... you get better results from that ad.' I also own two businesses. It is odd to me that in one business the cost is $30 more a month than the other one for some reason.

Helen
Corporate Recruiter en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 201-500 empleados

Great Product for High Volume Recruiting

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have had a good experience with Applicant Stack, especially in the past year. A lot of the changes they've made have been helpful, and when our company changed it's name, our account manager made it easy for all our users to transition seamlessly.

It's great that we have such an easy time adding new recruiters for our growing business. We are a staffing firm, so it's extremely helpful that our technical recruiters (high volume) can have applicants uploaded automatically through job postings whereas myself (corporate recruiting) can be more selective on uploading my candidates singularly (since most of my openings are confidential). Customer service is always super prompt in providing feedback to issues, which rarely happen. We also appreciate the heads up when the software will be down for updates.

Contras:

My biggest issue is searching for candidates who are in the system. We have thousands of candidates and a lot of times if you simply search by first and last name, they do not come up (so we end up with lots of duplicates). Although the duplicates will show up AFTER being loaded, this still means that we wasted a view on the job board we used to search AND wasted time to upload that person. I wish there was a way we could search for candidates by email or phone number or even Skype ID.

Burt
Marketing & Design en
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

ApplicantStack - Great 'Off the Shelf' Job Board Solution

4.0 hace 14 años

Comentarios: Overall recommendation is 9.5 out of 10. The product does the job. It has good core features. Customer service is superb. If you need a job board and can't have custom programming done, or don't want to buy a big, bloated or overly complex system that you'll have to install and maintain then I think this is a great choice. We've had it online for about two weeks now. We have had a few hundred applicants for 4 job postings. We were able to quickly process the apps and hhave hired three people so far without having huge piles of paper.

Product set up was taken care of by ApplicantStack and was painless. They created my template quickly and were amenable to make some changes I requested. Customer service is excellent. Not only did they take care of problems quickly they actually modified a couple features based on feedback. The default workflow is set up in a logical fashion which really helped as we weren't sure what the best process would be. The automation features are useful and a real time saver. The reports and ability to add custom fields to the back and front end allow customization. The ability to build reusable questionnaires, email and job listing templates is great. The recently added layout templates add so good additional functionality for more advanced formatting of the front end. The application also generates job specific links and email addresses so that you can post them in other forums. There is more but I didn't intend to make this a feature list. Good, easy to use solution.

Contras:

I would like to see the question page layout feature continue to evolve to include some type of editor - not really a 'con' as this is brand new functionality. I think the questionnaire needs some 'label' and 'image' components so you can add additional instructions to your app. A multipage form option would also be useful. We have a multipage job application which would mean lots of scrolling down. We opted to use a smaller initial form and just send the full application to those who pass a certain point in the hiring process but it would be nice to have all our legal mumbo jumbo in there. There are a few areas where I'd like more control - perhaps adding header and footer areas where you can customize the content. These are more 'features that I'd like added' than cons.

Laiba
Recruiter en Arabia Saudita
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados

ApplicantStack Honest Review

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I've had a good experience overall. I'm grateful that appstack now provides messaging.It works well for a tiny business with little activity.The program is simple to set up, navigate, and track previous candidates.

I've had a great time using ApplicantStack.Using this program has helped us attract a lot of candidates.This is incredibly helpful and simple to get into a flow with once you get a grasp on things as well.It's wonderful to have sorting options, and I like that you can attach questions for the candidate to answer. It's also simple to build personalized messages for different recruitment requirements.I also appreciate that we can alter the docs.Customer care is always incredibly quick to respond to difficulties, which don't arise very often.

Contras:

I have absolutely no significant issues or dislikes. There is one little difficulty with reporting stage progression. I also wish we could look up candidates by phone number. The only issue I have is that many of the prospects do not receive the emails since they end up in their spam folders.

Adam
Talent Management and Recruiting Specialist en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 501-1,000 empleados

Review

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: I would recommend Applicant Stack to anyone.

With the ease of the portal system, everything is in one place.

Contras:

The employees profiles for different jobs, I wish there were easier ways to Do Not Pursue on incoming Applications

hace 9 meses

Thanks for the great review Adam! For help managing incoming applicants you can learn more in the knowledge base or can connect you with your account manager. https://helpas.payrollservers.info/s/

Amy
Trainer en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Regretful Implementation

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It has not been good. Besides the clunkiness of building out workflows and hiring packages, what's really lacking is the customer service. We started out with 1 person and they would get frustrated with our lack of ability to do their job and blame us. Any time we ask for help on design, we get sent a video. Just do it, isn't that the point of paying for implementation?

In the beginning, we liked some of the features of being able to see exactly where a candidate was in process, being able to customize hiring document packages, and what we thought was remote I9 ability. This was a decision made while our internal onboarding was being finalized.

Contras:

There is no ease of use. Everything has to be built from scratch. Every workflow has to be designed and thought out. If you aren't used to creating workflows, like myself, this becomes real old real fast.

hace 4 años

Hi Amy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. Since I do not know all of the details that you are describing, I will forward this to your account manager. We take this feedback very seriously and want to address it. Please know that what you are describing is not typical and we apologize for any frustration you are experiencing.

Melissa
HR Director en
Consultoría de gestión, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Still very happy!

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: They recently changed their user interface and had a really annoying feature where all filters “collapsed” every time you made a selection. We sent a few change requests to their customer service team, and they actually listened! It took about 3.5 months to implement the change, but it’s fixed now and all is right with the world again. It’s nice to see they take change requests seriously and want to improve their product to meet user needs!

We've been using ApplicantStack for over a year, and it's still a great product! They just did a major update that changed the user interface a bit, and for the most part it was an improvement. Still absolutely amazing for the price - it's based on recruiter/HR/admin users, as opposed to employees or # of applicants like with Taleo or iCims.

hace 6 años

Hi Melissa! We are very pleased that you are still very happy with ApplicantStack. We want to continue to do everything to make our customers happy. We are glad that you like the new user interface and its many enhancements. I am not sure exactly when you wrote this review but as of yesterday, Nov 14 we pushed a feature to production that allows the filters to stay expanded. As you mentioned, we listen and take feedback very seriously however some items take more time than others. Keep sending us feedback! Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Jennifer

Manish
java developer en India
Seguridad informática y de redes, 501-1,000 empleados

super

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: great

easy to use, easy for onboarding, easy for HR

Contras:

I did not feel disappointed, but little bit enchantment required

Terri
Envases y contenedores, 51-200 empleados

ApplicantStack Fan!

4.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Staying organized with our recruiting efforts has been very important to us as HR is a one-person department.

It's easy to set up and use. Love the ability email and text candidates.

Contras:

Not much, but maybe the ability to archive candidates. It does seem to be cluttered when you have thousands.

hace 3 años

Hi Terri, thank you for leaving such a positive review for ApplicantStack! We're happy we're able to keep you organized while onboarding.

Casey
Corporate Resource Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Good for a quick fix!

3.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Applicant Stack was put in place during Covid when we were forced to hire remotely. It was a quick fix, however, is not really conducive to what we need long term. Reporting is poor and very difficult to get something done. Applicants often forget their login information, etc.

Somewhat easy to post an opening and / or clone a job posting.

Contras:

Hard to get reports built to the way we need them.

hace 9 meses

Hi Casey, Thank you for leaving us a review. I'm connecting you with your account manager to see if we can improve your user experience and get the most of what ApplicantStack can do. You can also contact me directly if you have questions at dsaunders@swipeclock.com.

Jessica
Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Applicant tacking software review

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I have really enjoyed most features like emailing candidates which can save time. The quick stage setting to see where you are in the process. Lead Management report is also a great report that I do not believe other tracking systems have. This report lets you see who has attempted to fill out the application but hasn't completed it fully. Great way to reach out and get possible missed candidates.

The ApplicantStack software is user friendly, easy to navigate and has multiple features that make tracking streamlined.

Contras:

One thing that I found to be a bit more difficult with the software was the re posting of jobs. When we first started up it wasn't really fully explained and took a bit of training to understand the whole process. I wish there was just one button you could press to Re post.

hace 4 años

Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. I will forward your feedback to our development team. Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating across all categories.

Karen
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Can’t be beat

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The new text feature is one that we’ve been waiting on and it’s working great for us since we call out for phone screenings - we can text the applicant and let them know it’s us calling and to see if they’re available. Overall, I love the software!

We’re a call center so we get a lot of applications across two centers in two different states; keeping track of those applications in Applicant Stack is so easy to do and with the new onboarding tool it’s even better!

Contras:

The original setup of the application which requires some coding. Also, pulling useful reports is my weakest area as I never seem to be able to set the criteria correctly.

hace 4 años

Hi Karen! Thank you for writing a review about ApplicantStack. Please let us know what we can do to earn a 5-star rating across all categories. I will forward your feedback to our development team. Please contact support if you need any further assistance.

Jill
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 51-200 empleados

Job Posting Made Easy!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Users would benefit from ApplicantStack training sessions. Webinars would be a great way to enable users to get training and allow us to ask questions or provide feedback in a more interactive manner. ApplicantStack is a wonderful hiring tool and allows companies to receive and communciate with applicants easily. However, most Home Instead's heavily utilize ClearCare and merging the data automatically would empower us to hire more and better quality CAREGivers. I highly recommend ApplocantStack

ApplicantStack empowers employers to focus on creating a great job ad that is visible on all the popular job search sites!

Contras:

All applicants still need to be added manually to our CRM for tracking and hiring purposes. The website is set up great for tracking applicants but that tracking must be duplicated in our CRM for utlization and visibility for other team members. ApplicantStack data should feed automatically to ClearCare for more efficient time management. We would be willing to pay more for this feature.

hace 5 años

Hi Jill! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about ApplicantStack. I will definitely forward your feedback to our support team. We do offer training webinars and have an extensive help center with videos. I will have your account manager reach out to you regarding the options.

Betsy
Human Resource Manager en EE. UU.
Producción de alimentos, 51-200 empleados

ApplicantStack Review

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: When I started with my current employer they were still doing paper applications. There were filing cabinets full of applications, spreadsheets tracking applicants for EEO reporting, all of that disappeared and we now have an easily accessible system with ApplicantStack. ApplicantStack is continuously coming up with new ideas and products that are above any other program I have looked at. Since starting with my company 3 1/2 years ago we now have two other manufacturing facilities that are using ApplicantStack. It's a hit with us!

Ease of use, and very fast transition for an easy / fast start-up.

Contras:

The EEO reporting wasn't capable of letting me put in a range of dates so I had to ask for technical support. Technical support was very fast at getting me what I needed.

hace 5 años

Hi Betsy! Thank you so much for the awesome review about ApplicantStack. We greatly appreciate the feedback. I am glad to hear that our technical support team was able to resolve your issue.