Por Small Improvements
¿Quién utiliza este software?
Small Improvements works fine for all verticals. Many of our clients are in tech, but plenty also in traditional sectors like law, commerce and engineering.
Valoración media15 reseñas
- En general 4 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4 / 5
- Funciones 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 3.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Precio de partida $6/mes
- Detalles de precios Details and discounts: http://www.small-improvements.com/pricing
- Versión gratuita Sí
- Prueba gratis Sí, consigue una prueba gratuita
En la nube, SaaS, web
En directo en línea
En horario ininterrumpido (atiende un representante)
Datos del proveedor
- Small Improvements
- Fundada en 2011
Sobre Small Improvements
360 Degree Feedback doesn't have to be a pain. Let us help you. We offer a flexible package for companies of 100 to 1500 employees. Easy to admin, easy to roll out. Also included: Performance Reviews, One-on-One support, and Goals and Objectives. Loved by 700+ companies, including Twitch, Soundcloud and DISQUS.
Funciones de Small Improvements
- Admite revisores externos
- Biblioteca de preguntas
- Informe de resumen del grupo
- Informes comparativos
- Informes de resumen
- Informes individuales
- Portal de autoservicio
- Preguntas personalizables
- Seguimiento de evaluadores
- Selección de evaluadores
- Comentarios de 360 grados
- Escalas de valoración personalizadas
- Evaluaciones de habilidades
- Evaluación de pares
- Fijación de objetivos y metas
- Gestión de indemnizaciones
- Plan de carrera individual
- Portal de autoservicio
- Seguimiento continuo del rendimiento
- Seguimiento de historial de evaluaciones
- Catálogo de recompensas
- Gestión de menciones
- Gestión del rendimiento
- Puntos de recompensa
- Reconocimiento entre pares
- Reconocimiento por parte de los responsables
- Reconocimiento social
- Seguimiento de clasificación y actividades
- Tarjetas virtuales
Las reseñas más útiles de Small Improvements
Revisado el 18/2/2016
Good Little App
Comentarios: I use Small Improvements to manage the objectives of my software development team. I use the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) method, which works pretty well with Small Improvements. I just list the key results in the description of the objective. The comments can then reference one of the key results. Originally we set the objectives semesterly, and they got lost amid the day-to-day work we do. We then changed to quarterly objectives, and that works much better. I work together with my employees to set the objectives, and they know pretty well what they need to accomplish throughout the quarter. It is important that the tool sends out emails to remind people of their objectives. I can really see how employees are working on the objectives throughout the quarter.
Puntos a favor:
- Manager and employee can continuously add comments to an objective to document milestones achieved, praises given, or changes in the objectives. At the end of the quarter I just read through them to come of with a rating for the objective
- Daily digest to employees shows them when comments are added to objectives, and reminds them to log in to the system and keep a running update on their objectives
- Performance reviews are done in writing by both employee and manager. Only after both parties see each others review we meet in person to discuss. This gives both parties the chance to think about the review of the other party, which leads to a fruitful discussion.
- User interface is sometimes a bit confusing. There are multiple views of the objectives, and you can do different things in each. Since the tool doesn't get used every day I often find myself trying to remember where I can e.g. set the rating on an objective.
- The tool offers a number of configurations, but it doesn't really guide you on a best practice of how to set and track objectives. I would love the tool to have a wizard to set up e.g. OKR that explains how to map that to the tool.
Revisado el 20/11/2015
A new Game at Turtle Entertainment!
Puntos a favor:
The start for our company into Small Improvements Review System couldn’t be easier. The explanations on the website for employees, manager and as well for me as an HR user couldn’t be easier understandable. After set up off all user accounts and introducing the tool to our team, they direct way started to work with it. Some small corrections by awesome quick help of the really kind consultants of Small Improvements, gave us the possibility to complete a review of 2012 for the whole company within two month.
All employees embraced the system with a positive feedback. I am brim with enthusiasm for the Tool and look forward to work with it in the upcoming successful years at Turtle Entertainment.
Contras: With its easily understandable user face, quick help of the consultants and permanent changeable manager and user accounts Small Improvements fits perfectly for Turtle Entertainments Review System as well as for setting up our employees Objectives, which we are working currently on.