¿Quién utiliza este software?
Valoración media530 opiniones
- En general 4.5/5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5/5
- Atención al cliente 4.1/5
- Funcionalidades 4.4/5
- Relación calidad-precio 4.5/5
Detalles del producto
- Precio inicial USD 39.95/una vez
- Versión gratuita Sí
- Prueba gratis Sí
Móvil: nativo de iOS
Móvil: nativo de Android
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 2002
Sobre Folder Lock
Folder Lock te permite proteger con archivos, carpetas y unidades con contraseña; cifrar los archivos importantes sobre la marcha; hacer copias de respaldo en tiempo real; proteger unidades portátiles; eliminar archivos y unidades y limpiar el historial. Folder Lock es la aplicación de seguridad de archivos más descargada, con más de 55 millones de usuarios. Funciona en versiones de 32 bits y 64 bits de Windows 8, 7, Vista y XP.
Funciones de Folder Lock
- Almacenamiento seguro de datos
- Compatibilidad con varios sistemas
- Copia de seguridad continua
- Copia de seguridad incremental
- Opciones del servidor local
- Opciones del servidor remoto
- Programación de copias de seguridad
- Registro de copia de seguridad
- Restauración y acceso web
Las opiniones más útiles de Folder Lock
Publicado el 23/12/2019
Folder Lock - An ultimate tool to securely keep your private data and files
Comentarios: Being a legal industry, client data security is utmost along-with proper shredding of the data. So, Folder Lock serves our purpose.
Puntos a favor: Folder Lock is one of the very intuitive and easy to use solution to lock and protect your files. It allows you to encrypt your files on the go with military-grade encryption technology. Users can create storage lockers that are dynamic in size and grows as per the user’s data storage needs. The secure backup feature of the Folder lock allows you to back up your files or data on the cloud server automatically. Any modification in the files is automatically synced in real-time. Password wallets feature allows you to securely save your credit/debit card and banking information using strong encryption technology. Other important features include Clear History and Shred files. Clear History allows you to clear your digital footprints on the web-browser, media players and Window history. Shred files feature allows you to completely delete your data on hard drives, USB devices which can’t be recovered.
Contras: Looks like there is Folder Lock app for Window and Android but not for iOS desktop. Security can be improved as there is no app which is 100% secure. I could not find any bad in the product.
Publicado el 27/11/2019
Folder Lock - Secure your File System
Comentarios: I have been using this program for personal purposes. I needed to protect my files on my personal Laptop. I met my needs with this program. It brings me enough features to protect me even with the free version. Of course, for everyone who wants more, there is a paid version that supports much more. I think the price is very cool for this kind of product and it is worth it. So I pretty recommend the program for all of you that want to be protected at home or even in their business.
Puntos a favor:
I think the software is cool because:
1. It has a lot of features - for me one of the most powerful are folder locking, folder hiding, encrypting your entire drives, even encrypting and protecting your flash-drives.
2. The program can destroy your files which you want not to be recoverable.
3. There is an option to archive your files on secure cloud servers where you can access your files from everywhere.
4. The app can work as a background process and no one will understand it is working.
5. All the management of your folders, encrypted drives or USBs are in one place which I think is very intuitive and you can easily work and manage them. Of course, when you start the app you cannot access it without entering your strong password.
6. The encrypting is 256 bit which for my knowledge is very hard to be broken and decrypted. Most programs work with 128 bit, so this one supports dobule more security.
7. Finally, one powerfull feature for me is that it can clear all your history - either browser or even your windows history and clipboard copies. For me, at this dynamic days, you frequently forget to clear some browsing history which decreases your privacy but with that program, you won't forget and you will clear everything with just one click.
Contras: Through my use, I did not find any difficulties using the program. I think it is easy to use, easy to manage all your private things and you can feel comfortable for protecting your files. Of course, you cannot always be 100 % secured but it is your responsibility to take small care of how you protect yourself. So this program is cool for those people who want to prevent them from stealing their files.
Publicado el 9/12/2019
Works As Advertised But It's Not For A Beginner!
Comentarios: My over all experience with Folder Lock is positive. It does what it says but you will go through a learning curve. Support is good if you are specific about your problem. Don't contact support and say Folder Lock is broken, fix it! That won't get you anywhere. In my title it says Not for a beginner. If you don't know what you are doing when it comes to PC's learn how PC's work or hire someone to make it work for you.
Puntos a favor: What I like most about Folder Lock is that it does what it says. It keeps your Sensitive Information safe.
Contras: What I like least about Folder Lock is that it is Buggy at times. It refuses to close a locker and requires a full re-boot of my computer to convince Folder Lock I want to close the Locker.
Publicado el 15/2/2019
From High to Low
Comentarios: I use Folder Lock for personal file security, and so far it seems to perform well. Again, I say this with the qualifications noted regarding Folder Lock and Windows 10 and NTFS.
Puntos a favor: I used to think that Folder Lock was the ultimate solution to file security, until receiving this message: 'Since Windows 10 does not support opening NTFS Lockers correctly, we recommend that you open these Lockers in Windows 7, or in other older versions and move out your data and keep them in Backup-able (FAT32) Lockers.' [my own grammatical corrections] However, I have never had trouble opening Lockers in NTFS, never having created a Locker in any other file system (to my knowledge). Not only that, but an NTFS Locker can be backed up simply by copying the fklb folder. So, I don't know whether Folder Lock is reliable for my purposes or not. So far, no problem, but the message about Windows 10 and NTFS is not encouraging.
Contras: The uncertainty raised by the message about Windows 10 and NTFS. If it is true that Windows 10 and/or NTFS do not correctly open Lockers, then Folder Lock is virtually useless, given the limitations on file size in FAT32. Since Windows 7 will soon be unsupported by Microsoft, what older usable versions did Folder Lock have in mind?
Publicado el 15/8/2019
Secure your data and I nformations
Comentarios: As I am using this for a long period of time this is very helpful for me to keep my data and information protected from the unnecessary entrance from the others.
Puntos a favor: Wow, just amazing this I can separately lock or protect the data and information. Also, the access for the protected data is very efficient.
Contras: When new software or application is download it always asks to lock that it is unnecessary and when we lock at that time it does not gives access after downloading it. Also on the phone, if we select some file and share it with folder lock it does not lock the file and we have to go to the folder lock app and come through it for locking.