¿Quién utiliza este software?
K-12 Schools, Higher Education Institutions and Businesses.
Valoración media3 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4.5 / 5
- Funciones 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Precio de partida $80/mes
- Detalles de precios Our professional plan for individuals and Institutions start at $80/mo.
- Versión gratuita Sí
- Prueba gratis Sí
En la nube, SaaS, web
En directo en línea
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 2015
A free, personal, cloud-based LMS for teachers and instructors. It's the easiest way for anyone to create and deliver course content online. We also offer a cloud-based, white-label version for institutions and training organisations. View features and pricing via our pricing link.
Funciones de Cloudschool
- Aprendizaje asíncrono
- Aprendizaje mixto
- Aprendizaje móvil
- Aprendizaje síncrono
- Autoría de cursos integrada
- Comercio electrónico
- Conformidad con SCORM
- Empresas de aprendizaje en línea
- Portal del alumno
Las reseñas más útiles de Cloudschool
Revisado el 12/7/2016
Powerful, productive and easy to use - what else is needed!
Comentarios: As a teacher of 38 years, including 25 in leadership, I have been using Cloudschool exclusively for some months. I have found it to be incredibly functional and comprehensive for all my programming, lesson delivery, sharing of content and compliance needs. My students love it, as we can enquiry together, embedding text, images, links, video and audio etc into course content in a highly collaborative, authentic and engaging manner. Being so powerfully comprehensive it does take a little effort to understand and utilise its full functionality but this effort will be handsomely rewarded - to the point where I now put far less effort into programming for a much greater return than I ever have previously in my career.
Puntos a favor:
1. I think the interface is quite beautiful and highly intuitive. While the progamme's functionality is very logical, supporting the development of content in a manner that supports teacher thinking and management it is also virtually infinitely flexible - lending itself to a wide range of teaching and professional development contexts.
2. I love the way in which the Curriculum Lists (Learning Outcomes) can be added for any course from virtually any syllabus document within any system, and then simply ticked as they are met during the delivery of the course or lesson. This 'backward mapping' is obviously recognised as best practice and is another powerful function.
3. Finally, I also love the way all documentation entered (outcomes, text, resources, evaluations etc) is collated and organised into a PDF or Word format for supervision and compliance purposes with the ticking of the 'Create Document' at the completion of the course delivery.
Contras: I honestly can't think of anything I the creators of this programme could do to improve their product.
Revisado el 16/10/2018
I loved CloudSchool, until. . .
Puntos a favor: I've been using CloudSchool for close to two years and have loved it. It's much more user-friendly and streamlined than any other free LMS.
Contras: In the past, any time I've had a question or problem, I've contacted the company and they have gotten back to me within a day. This year, I've tried contacting them via several avenues and have yet to receive a response. Are they going under? Changing ownership? Giving up on customer service? I have no idea, but it looks like I'm going to have to find a new LMS. :(