Valoración media44 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4 / 5
- Características 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Versión gratuita No
- Prueba gratis Sí
En la nube, SaaS, web
En directo en línea
En horario ininterrumpido (atiende un representante)
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 2012
Sobre nosotros Elasticsearch
Elasticsearch es un motor de búsqueda y analíticas RESTful distribuido basado en Apache Lucene, capaz de almacenar y buscar datos casi en tiempo real. Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana y Beats conforman la "Elastic Stack" desarrollada por Elastic. También se proporciona Hosted Elasticsearch (Elastic Cloud).
Funciones de Elasticsearch
- Almacenamiento de datos
- Análisis predictivo
- Espacio aislado sin código
- Exploración de datos (data mining)
- Fusión de datos
- Limpieza de datos
- Procesamiento de grandes volúmenes
- Visualización de datos
- Creación de paneles de comunicaciones
- Descubrimiento visual
- Gestión de contenidos
- Modelos de simulación
- Procesamiento analítico en línea
- Vistas filtradas
- Visualización relacional
Las reseñas más útiles sobre Elasticsearch
Revisado el 10/8/2018
ElasticSearch is basically Google for all your personal data uses!
Comentarios: Search, search, search. It is blazingly fast, while keeping your data safe, resilient and being scaleable.
Puntos a favor:
1) The speed is mind boggling. Whether it is searching or aggregation, you see instantaneous results.
2) You can store all kinds of data, structured, unstructured, geo, metrics, numbers, anything.
3) Powerful indexing, so you have both a resilient database as well as blazing fast search engine.
4) As it's name suggests, it is very "elastic", by being scaleable to even petabytes of data.
5) Cross platform and distributed architecture, as well as being structurally able to survive network partition, Elastic Search not only grows, but also keeps all of its features in any situation,
6) Any sort of analysis is possible on data, especially useful if Big Data is involved, as the underlying Lucence architecture employs inverted indices and BKD trees for data handling.
7) Replication is a great addition, as your data is always safe from a single point of failure.
8) Communication through HTTP REST API, and dealign with schema less JSON documents really improves performance compared to the traditional relational databases.
9) It can be extended to the ELK stack, with the data ingestion tool Logstash and the data visualization tool Kibana.
I have been using the ELK stack to monitor a sensor network, and by using Logstash to gather data, index it into Elastic Search, and perform aggregations and analysis and view them on Kibana, it has truly helped improve real-time monitoring and is a must have for IOT applications.
Puntos en contra: Elastic search is really amazing, and the documentation is fantastic, as well as the videos provided on youtube for free.
Revisado el 7/8/2018
Elasticsearch provides data storage at scale
Comentarios: I've migrated multiple projects from various database solutions that were either too expensive or didn't scale to Elasticsearch.
Puntos a favor: Simply put Elasticsearch is the best scaling data storage software I've ever used. It's effortless to add additional nodes to your Elasticsearch cluster and similarly effortless to manage data replication and failover states. I also very much like the ELK stack of products that exist along with Elasticsearch. The features they provide in the free version of ELK are powerful already - but the premium version really does unlock the full potential of what Elasticsearch can do.
Puntos en contra: The biggest drawback of the Elasticsearch stack is that it requires a bit of a different mindset for developer and database admins coming from experience with a relational database like MySQL. Understanding how Elasticsearch stores their data and the vocublary associated with it provides a definite barrier to entry. Once you overcome that barrier, however, it becomes far easier to utilize to its full potential.