¿Quién utiliza este software?
Usuarios que trabajan en línea.
Valoración media463 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4 / 5
- Funciones 4 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Precio de partida $.01
- Versión gratuita Sí
- Prueba gratis Sí
En la nube, SaaS, web
No se ofrece
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 2016
Aplicación que te permite crear, editar y ver cualquier documento de Microsoft Word, hoja de cálculo de Excel y archivo de Powerpoint.
Funciones de LibreOffice
- Chat de equipo
- Creación de base de datos
- Creación de documentos
- Gestión de notas
- Gestión de proyectos
- Gestión de tareas
- Herramientas de presentación
- Office Suite
- Uso compartido de archivos
- Acceso sin conexión
- Archivo de documento
- Control de versiones
- Conversión de tipo de archivos
- Ensamblaje de documentos
- Firma electrónica
- Herramientas de colaboración
- Indexación de documentos
- Reconocimiento óptico de caracteres
- Recuperación de archivos
- Retención de documentos
- Seguimiento de la conformidad
Las reseñas más útiles de LibreOffice
Revisado el 15/1/2019
A free, safe and reliable office automation, a revelation.
Comentarios: For any entrepreneur, the costs of the programs are usually a limitation, as an independent worker it is vital for me to have advanced programs and high professional skills, in order to offer my clients a quality service, so I have achieved with LibreOffice, find a faithful ally to all the work I must do, from processing reports for a service request, to developing all the presentations that my clients require to know the capabilities of my work, it is thanks to LibreOffice that I have managed to save the money that other commercial options they ask for the same capabilities that I get with LibreOffice, at the cost of a donation to your project if it is to my liking, or I download it and later with the payments of my clients I can finance this wonderful experience.
Puntos a favor: One of the things I like most about LibreOffice, is that it allows you to use any of its programs just by downloading it, it's great to have free software available for your equipment, whatever your operating system, it's precisely that mobility and adaptability of your platform, which has led her to always include them in the list of programs that I must download once I format the computer. The saving of money is abysmal, you can install as many times as you want in as many teams as you like, and after so many years of constant work of its developers, it is possible to have versions adapted to the languages of your region. There are no limitations to use it, in addition you have everything that private office sells you completely free, you have word processor, calculations, presentations and much more, do not hesitate to use it today.
Contras: For iOS its interface has reached beautiful levels, and little by little they have brought that high quality feeling to their other platforms, that is why I can not negatively qualify any of its components because LibreOffice itself is a true revelation.
Revisado el 22/10/2018
Use makes the expert
Puntos a favor:
- For those who do not know, is the competence of Microsoft Office, open source and I can say with complete certainty that it is very good and can perform almost all the same, if we are casual non-advanced users.
- It is easy to install, intuitive and easy to use, it is multiplatform, it comes in different languages, it has a portable version that can be carried on a pendrive.
- Currently I use the version Version: 184.108.40.206 and although it is free, I do not have the freedom to update it in the pc of my work.
- A great advantage of LibreOffice package tools over your competition, is that I can export to PDF or HTML without installing anything additional, as it is included in your menu.
- It is important to familiarize yourself with the format in which the documents are stored as it can be confusing when sharing with another person, usually sent in .odt or in the case of Cal I send it .ods and if by chance they tell me that they can not open it, because what I do is recommend that you download LibreOffice before converting it.
- You can make tables, insert images, graphics, make macros, bring templates by default for trades, communications, cards, curriculum, all tools are compatible among themselves, from my point of view has greater variety in fonts.
- If you want to start in the world of free software, the first step is to install LibreOffice.
Contras: LibreOffice allows you to open a .doc, an .xls, but it is possible that something will move or something will be unraveled at the design level, the content will be there but something can be distorted. Cal has its limitations in terms of macros, the number of columns, has few styles of graphics compared to Excel. The documents in LibreOffice seem to be slower to open.