Valoración media4327 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4 / 5
- Funciones 4 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Versión gratuita No
- Prueba gratis No
En la nube, SaaS, web
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 1975
Software de intercambio de archivos basado en la web que te permite tener acceso y compartir archivos y fotos en PC, Mac, Android e iOS.
Las reseñas más útiles de OneDrive
Revisado el 21/12/2018
Keep your lost files safe with OneDrive!
Comentarios: I sincerely owe all my files from many years ago to OneDrive. I work in the area of digital creation and it is very useful to have all our important documents such as fonts and backup images and portfolios within reach. The trade sometimes causes us to be exposed to viruses, but OneDrive is a very useful and versatile tool to protect us and optimize our work at the same time.
Puntos a favor: OneDrive offers an easy and convenient way to keep your files safe. It's important to know its functionality. The program creates a folder on your computer and everything inside this folder and will copy to your cloud, staying safe from any system failure. In the past, I had several computers that I lost due to hardware failure, but thanks to the fact that I always kept my folder updated and with the important files included in it I was able to quickly recover everything by simply installing OneDrive again and waiting for a quick update. Another thing that I found very useful is that you can access your folder from anywhere. Being on the road and with an internet connection you can connect and download and upload files to your secure folder, this is very useful in some cases! Because it doesn't require your computer to be turned on.
Contras: As I work with many files, and in spite of being organized, due to human error some documents can be left out of OneDrive, perhaps in everyday folders. This causes any file not included in the folder created by OneDrive to be forgotten if a system crash or virus attack occurs. Files in the cloud are sectioned to prevent hidden viruses from spreading and damaging others, but if one file is attacked inside the OneDrive folder it will send this to the cloud which means we will lose the file. So containing documents, files or anything inside this folder does not guarantee its security. It only guarantees that we will be able to recover them anytime, anywhere.
Revisado el 2/11/2018
The most straight-forward cloud storage solution for regular users (even on Mac)
Puntos a favor:
- For Microsoft Office users, the collaboration features make it a no-brainer pick to use.
- It is the best cloud storage value for Office 365 subscribers, with 1TB space included.
- Additional features are consistently added, and stability is always improving.
- Straightforward backup settings (unlike competitive cloud options) so you know which files/folders are being backed up and what happens when files/folders are removed locally so you aren't constantly worrying if you're deleting all copies.
- iPhone iOS app is very well integrated and full featured and works consistently. Features are consistently added to take advantage of new iPhone capabilities.
- iPhone camera roll backup has been superior to the built-in iCloud Photos since you are able to delete photos from your phone after they are backed up without the backup also being deleted.
- OneDrive file management from website is relatively fast and easy to use for viewing your entire library of files if you don't store them all on your local device too.
- On the Mac OneDrive app, you may get frequent backup errors due to disallowed characters or spaces in file names. Tracking them down and fixing can be frustrating and time consuming.
- Confusing differences/similarities when using OneDrive and OneDrive for Business accounts on the same device. They do not function the same in how they treat and backup files.
- Adding a user to shared folders can be a little confusing on the iOS app as it seems to prefer creating a public link rather than just authorizing a login.
- The iPhone app and Mac OS app only support a single personal OneDrive account being used (an additional OneDrive Business account can be added, however)