¿Quién utiliza este software?
From SMBs to Fortune 500, from Brands to Agencies.
Valoración media3 reseñas
- En general 4 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4.5 / 5
- Funciones 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 3.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Versión gratuita No
- Prueba gratis Sí
En la nube, SaaS, web
En directo en línea
En horario ininterrumpido (atiende un representante)
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 2013
Upfluence Software is an all-in-one influencer marketing platform that allows brands to identify their influencers and launch campaigns in minutes.
Find influencers from 150+ countries, on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Pinterest, blogs and Twitter.
Features: influencer search based on 20+ criterias such as keywords, geolocation, engagement rates, audience demographics & more - influencer outreach through bulk emails - multiple campaign management - analytics & mentions monitoring.
Funciones de Upfluence
- Descubrimiento de influencers
- Filtrado y búsqueda por facetas
- Gestión de campañas
- Seguimiento de pagos
- Seguimiento del ROI
- Supervisión de redes sociales
Las reseñas más útiles de Upfluence
Revisado el 31/7/2018
Find High Quality Influencers Fast
Comentarios: Easy to use tool that helps you find quality influencers fast.
Puntos a favor: This tool is very easy to use. It is similar to Google, where you put in keywords and can find influencers who post about those topics. It's easy to build lists and reach out to multiple influencers at once. I also like how the reporting is, you can pull graphs and see how well the influencers posts did.
Contras: Although they add thousands more each month, there are not as many influencers as I would have hoped. I often have to do the old school manual search, then manually add them into the platform so they are in my lists. Also, customer service is sometimes not very helpful. There is a chat option in the platform but I often have to wait awhile before the problem really gets solved.
Revisado el 14/4/2019
A game of two halves
Puntos a favor:
- Support was very responsive and helpful.
- The search and filtering part of the software was great at unearthing relevant influencers
- The CRM portion of the software was buggy and unintuivite - we resorted to using Gmail instead. We're since tested other dedicated (and *much* cheaper) CRM platforms that worked a charm.
- It's incredibly expensive. There are free tools (e.g. Channelcrawler for YouTube) that can replicate some of the searching functionality, and you can supplement this through manual searches. You'd probably need a team of influencer marketing buyers to justify the cost,