¿Quién utiliza este software?
Social media marketers, small businesses and bloggers
Valoración media37 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4.5 / 5
- Características 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Precio de partida $9/mes
- Detalles de precios $9 per month for Stencil Pro $15 per month Stencil Unlimited
- Versión gratuita Sí
- Prueba gratis Sí
En la nube, SaaS, web
En horario ininterrumpido (atiende un representante)
Datos del proveedor
Funciones de Stencil
- Enfoque en grupo objetivo de clientes
- Filtrado por palabras clave
- Gestión de contactos
- Gestión de contenidos
- Gestión de varias cuentas
- Programación de publicaciones
- Publicaciones automatizadas
- Seguimiento de conversión
Las reseñas más útiles sobre Stencil
Revisado el 17/5/2018
Stencil is one of the most convenient ways to create your Graphic Design for Social Media.
Comentarios: Stencil was made for Personal Branding Enthusiasts like me, it's one of the best Software that I used on my Professional Experience when it comes to Good and Great Looking Graphic Design and Illustration.
Puntos a favor:
I'll list the features that I so loved about Stencil, here we go.
1. Stencil's UX and UI is very Eye Pleasing!
2. You'll love how responsive the layout of their UX and UI.
3. It's easy to use! It's not Rocket Science to create a good-looking Images when you use Stencil.
4. Thousands of Great-Quality Photo and Images.
5. Have no idea what you'll create? Stencil got you covered with their great library of Done-For-You Templates.
6. Do you love quotes from famous people? Stencil have this great feature wherein you can browse hundreds of quotes from people you love and respect.
7. The Icons are of Great Quality! If you upgraded your plan, then, by all means, enjoy the thousand of Icons you can browse!
8. Stencil is not expensive compared to other Software for Graphic Design. If you love a fast and great looking design for your projects or proposals, Stencil is a right fit for your needs.
Puntos en contra: If you're tight on budget and you want to use Stencil for your Brand, you can use their Free Plan but I want to remind you that their Free Plan is limited to 10 Images per Month. But like I said, Stencil is not expensive, if you want to use the full power and complete features of Stencil, their Unlimited Plan will answer all your needs. What's more is that you can upload your favorite Fonts, Logo of your own and browse unlimited Templates, Photos, and Icons for what?.
Revisado el 12/9/2018
My go to for stock anything
Puntos a favor: I love Stencil! I use it for all of our stock photos, icons, and promotional materials. It's simple and I can usually find all the things I need for our presentations, and marketing materials. The best part is the adjustable dimensions. You can choose the size of the images and then store them for later use - it's wonderful. Lately, we have taken to their icons library to beef up our marketing materials.
Puntos en contra: Only one - they have a really great Chrome extension that is fast and easy to use, but occasional I will try to download the image from the extension and it only downloads a pure black or white image. I know they are working on this, and I haven't had this problem in a while, but it's the only reason why I didn't give them a perfect 10.