¿Quién utiliza este software?
PixTeller puede ser utilizado por cualquier vendedor del sector digital, cualquier blogger o propietario de un sitio web, así como cualquier persona que necesite diseños para uso personal o comercial.
Valoración media5 reseñas
- En general 4 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4.5 / 5
- Funciones 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Precio de partida $9/mes
- Versión gratuita Sí
- Prueba gratis Sí
En la nube, SaaS, web
No se ofrece
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 2014
Una plataforma de diseño gráfico para diseños de marketing en redes sociales.
Funciones de PixTeller
- Enfoque en grupo objetivo de clientes
- Filtrado por palabras clave
- Gestión de contactos
- Gestión de contenidos
- Gestión de varias cuentas
- Programación de publicaciones
- Publicaciones automatizadas
- Seguimiento de conversión
Las reseñas más útiles de PixTeller
Revisado el 31/1/2018
It may be good at the beginning, but after a while you see that template are monotonously alike
Comentarios: The biggest limit is the low variety of templates, but at the beginning when you launch a project you can do a number of good quality works for your client or yourself. So it's in a way a good way to start off by providing something different than most of the editors out there.
Puntos a favor:
- Editing tools are doing their job, even though they are fairly simple
- It has many time saving functionalities like replacing images that are set to a specific place, or format a photo or text in a given way
- Some of the templates are nice
- Browsing templates is boring, because there actually is a hundred or so of them, but modified and recolored in thousands of way, so you see basically the same thing, but with small differences.
- When you insert images to some small elements, cirles / squares / etc. the quality gets ridiculously low, way too low to make the image usable
- Sometimes I see better colors and better quality in the preview than after downloading the file
- The updates that they do to the system seem to improve the things that are insignificant.
Respuesta de proveedores
por PixTeller el 1/2/2018
Hi Artur and thank you for your honest review.
We made a big update last week to the PixTeller Editor and Platform ... for sure we are not perfect yet but we will be.
The biggest problem you mentioned in your review is the lack of templates and the quality of them. In the last 6-12 months we focused on this and we launched a system that will create designs by it self.
It need some calibration but for sure at the end of February 2018 you can see the first results.
Revisado el 17/1/2019
Easy to use poster maker.
Comentarios: I post for my blog on a hotline I work for, as well as on my website and social media pages. I've used Pixteller for 15 months now, and I like the way it is constantly evolving. The tech support is available 24/7 for free, and they're very helpful and friendly too. I highly recommend Pixteller for one's needs whether you're a professional or amateur.
Puntos a favor: The software is easy to use for anyone who is not a techie. The images are royalty-free, so I can find an appropriate image for my posters without having to spend additional money. I like storing the images I choose in my own personal gallery, which I can review later for additional creations.
Contras: I would like to crop an image's perimeter as if I were using scissors. This function isn't available yet.