Valoración media58 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4 / 5
- Funciones 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Prueba gratis No
Datos del proveedor
- SmartBear Software
- Fundada en 1988
Aplicación de prueba de API para tecnologías SOAP y REST que ofrece pruebas funcionales y de rendimiento de API, simulacros de API y otros.
Las reseñas más útiles de SoapUI
Revisado el 16/7/2018
As a QA Engineer "Soap-UI" is my day maker. It's very easy to test API's with this product.
Comentarios: It helps to complete my day to day testing tasks with more efficiently. It saves my time.
Puntos a favor:
01 . Any type of users (Beginners or Experts for API testing) can easily adopt to the user-interface and testing process by using "soap-UI" for couple of hours. And now i'm expert at this software.
02. By defining variables, you can customize parameter values without hard coding the values in whole test-case.
03. You can also use external data sheets to retrieve data to your executions.
04. You can simply send/receive multiple API calls and responses from different API's by just executing a single test suite.
05. Soap-UI provides very large scale of testing methods. examples : Load testing and Functional testing methods including security tests's.
06. SoapUI Open Source product is totally free for anyone who interested in web-service testing and also SoapUI Pro version gives you three types of reporting methods (Printable , Data Export , HTML Reports). I have used all of these versions personally. It's amazing.
01. Some times it's little bit slow when you work with large test cases.
02. When generating test results, soap ui open source doesn't give you much options comparing to pro version.
03. you need to know about "Groovy Scripts" If you want to create automated test plans in SoapUI open source version.
04. Subscription plan prices are bit high if you planned to go through Pro versions. Other than that there are no any cons to mention about this product.
Revisado el 24/12/2018
Testing webservices are easy with soapUI
Comentarios: When we develop any webservices it can be easily tested on soapui rather than actually testing it on ui. It makes the complex task easier and reduces the time for testing the services and find errors if any. It also helps in resolving the errors by pinpointing to the issue. We will keep using SoapUI for our service related tests.
Puntos a favor: Be it soap or rest services it makes only the messages we need visible to us. The UI is very informative for our calls. We just put our address url and we get access to all our methods. We can define our own test cases and generate files for the response we got. We can add many end points for our service calls. The webservices are easy to debug for any error with soapui. Pfx certificates can be added to services which help us with our authentication needs.
Contras: It has a complex UI for finding all features but it might be necessary to include everything. We sometimes have difficulty to find particular feature and have to go through menus to search for it.