Valoración media49 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4 / 5
- Características 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Prueba gratis No
Datos del proveedor
- SmartBear Software
- Fundada en 1988
Aplicación de prueba de API para tecnologías SOAP y REST que ofrece pruebas funcionales y de rendimiento de API, simulacros de API y otros.
Las reseñas más útiles sobre SoapUI
Revisado el 16/7/2018
As a QA Engineer "Soap-UI" is my day maker. It's very easy to test API's with this product.
Comentarios: It helps to complete my day to day testing tasks with more efficiently. It saves my time.
Puntos a favor:
01 . Any type of users (Beginners or Experts for API testing) can easily adopt to the user-interface and testing process by using "soap-UI" for couple of hours. And now i'm expert at this software.
02. By defining variables, you can customize parameter values without hard coding the values in whole test-case.
03. You can also use external data sheets to retrieve data to your executions.
04. You can simply send/receive multiple API calls and responses from different API's by just executing a single test suite.
05. Soap-UI provides very large scale of testing methods. examples : Load testing and Functional testing methods including security tests's.
06. SoapUI Open Source product is totally free for anyone who interested in web-service testing and also SoapUI Pro version gives you three types of reporting methods (Printable , Data Export , HTML Reports). I have used all of these versions personally. It's amazing.
Puntos en contra:
01. Some times it's little bit slow when you work with large test cases.
02. When generating test results, soap ui open source doesn't give you much options comparing to pro version.
03. you need to know about "Groovy Scripts" If you want to create automated test plans in SoapUI open source version.
04. Subscription plan prices are bit high if you planned to go through Pro versions. Other than that there are no any cons to mention about this product.
Revisado el 19/4/2018
A must-have tool to test any kind of web services
Comentarios: The testing has been made really easy and quality have been improved manifold. The code coverage has also been increased thus improving overall customer satisfaction.
Puntos a favor: The SoapUI tool is the best out there when you need to test a Webservice with ease. The usability and ease of setup make this the best tool out there. It has all the best feature which are practically needed on the ground. One of the major add-on features is it's LoadTest wherein you can easily create a LoadTest from existing test and get an idea of the service performance
Puntos en contra: Yes, the UI can be made much better to make it more useful and the load time and start-up time can be reduced manifold because its very heavy and take a lot of time to start-up and makes the system slow.