Dolphin Imaging Plus
Por Dolphin Imaging
Valoración media15 reseñas
- En general 3.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 4 / 5
- Atención al cliente 3.5 / 5
- Funciones 4 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 3.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Prueba gratis No
Datos del proveedor
- Dolphin Imaging
- Fundada en 1988
- Chatsworth, CA
Sobre Dolphin Imaging Plus
Imaging software for managing patient pictures and X-rays that helps communicate treatment plans and ideas to patients.
Las reseñas más útiles de Dolphin Imaging Plus
Revisado el 14/9/2017
Very widely used in the dental/orthodintic industry.
Comentarios: Although costly, the usefulness of Dolphin Imaging and Management solutions allows the program to pay for itself.
Puntos a favor:
- Intuitive design, great interface once fully understood.
- Treatment cards serve as personalized mini databases for each patient, recording all visits, treatment types, and dental hardware used. This helps track costs, and treatment duration for each patient.
- Data can be accessed remotely from home, or from a different practice.
Contras: Can be difficult to implement and use without costly training. The program itself is costly, and if located in Canada, trainers are most likely flown in from the USA which can add to the cost. It is best to get all employees on board at once, as the initial day (setup, assessment, travel) costs the most.
Revisado el 9/7/2018
Best customer service!
Comentarios: The support staff is always the person to call, to fix any problems, or concerns we have!
Puntos a favor: I always get the best customer service, especially. He is always able to fix any concerns we have, and he if he can't he will make sure to send in a request for them to fix any bugs.
Contras: When Orthotrac does an update, Dolphin doesnt work with them, so sometimes our systems will be off for a little bit.