¿Quién utiliza este software?
Wix Answers was made to be used by small to medium-sized businesses. Its a scalable solution with a number of features that you can pick and choose according to your business needs.
Valoración media14 reseñas
- En general 5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4.5 / 5
- Características 4 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4.5 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Versión gratuita Sí
- Prueba gratis Sí
En la nube, SaaS, web
En horario ininterrumpido (atiende un representante)
Datos del proveedor
About Wix Answers
Wix Answers is the professional customer support platform made for small businesses. Built by Wix to support over 120 million users, its now available for any business. And its free.
Wix Answers comes with a customizable knowledge base, robust ticketing system, built-in call center and embeddable help widget. Actionable insights gives you all of the data you need to track your business progress.
With Wix Answers, you can build better, longer-lasting relationships with your customers.
Funciones de Wix Answers
- Alertas y alzada
- Almacenamiento de documentos
- Chat en tiempo real
- Comunicación multicanal
- Creación de marca personalizable
- Enrutamiento automatizado
- Gestión de SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Gestión de la base de conocimiento
- Gestión de recursos informáticos
- Integración de correo electrónico
- Portal de autoservicio
- Seguimiento de interacciones
- Seguimiento de tickets y problemas
- Supervisión de redes
Las reseñas más útiles sobre Wix Answers
Revisado el 24/4/2018
Fantastic platform with so much potential!
Puntos a favor: With Wix Answers we were able to quickly and confidently get set up without any fuss. There's no complicated triggers or automations, and customizing the platform to our needs and brand was so easy - no developers or engineering background needed! Their own customer support is also second to none. The interface itself is quite intuitive, and easily managed between multiple languages and agents. The analytics have given us a whole new way to learn what our customers need, and why they're reaching out. Content is easy to maintain, and everything is fully linked and integrated right down to the translations in our help centre and saved replies.
Puntos en contra:
There are only two cons we've found so far:
1. The platform is quite new, so there are still features that are in development and not quite ready, or missing all together (when comparing to other platforms). For example auto detection and removal of spam/automatic replies, or in depth statistics and reporting via Agent.
2. Learning and setting up the platform wasn't tricky, but did require a fair amount of trial and error. The help centre content that Wix provides covers the basics, but could be a bit more in depth allowing users to really understand how to use the features available.
Revisado el 24/4/2018
I love the fact that it's easy to use, easy to update and publish articles, and easy to configure.
Comentarios: We can easily configure and customize CSS and add customized scripts. We utilize the two-level hierarchy, category > article, instead of having to use the three-level hierarchy like Zendesk (category > subcategory > article). Adding users with permissions is great.
Puntos a favor:
I like the fact that I can create standalone articles (without appearing in the tree). I also like the fact that I can update and article and keep it in draft mode, while the original article still appears on the site (until I am ready to make the change).
Puntos en contra: I would like the option to tag users within an article, so the Product Managers can review an article that I wrote, and when they write comments, I would be notified (so I can go in and make changes).