SAP Business ByDesign
Valoración media240 reseñas
- En general 4.5 / 5
- Facilidad de uso 3.5 / 5
- Atención al cliente 4 / 5
- Funciones 4.5 / 5
- Relación calidad-precio 4 / 5
Detalles del producto
- Precio de partida $149/mes
- Versión gratuita No
- Prueba gratis Sí
En la nube, SaaS, web
En horario ininterrumpido (atiende un representante)
Datos del proveedor
- Fundada en 1972
Sobre SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign es una solución comercial a demanda, completa y adaptable diseñada para unificar y mejorar las operaciones comerciales centrales para medianas empresas. La solución admite finanzas, CRM, gestión de recursos humanos, gestión de la cadena de suministro, gestión de proyectos, gestión de relaciones con los proveedores y gestión del cumplimiento.
Funciones de SAP Business ByDesign
- Diagramas de Gantt
- Gestión de carteras
- Gestión de ideas
- Gestión de presupuestos
- Gestión de recursos
- Metodologías ágiles
- Modelos personalizables
- Métodos tradicionales
- Portal de clientes
- Seguimiento de costes hasta la finalización
- Seguimiento de hitos
- Seguimiento de horas y gastos
- Tablero kanban
Las reseñas más útiles de SAP Business ByDesign
Revisado el 8/4/2018
SAP's platform for the future
Comentarios: Must-use for all SAP customers, given that it is critical to SAP's success as an enterprise software company.
Puntos a favor:
Started using HANA 5 years ago with v1 SPS5 back when it was just released for SAP BW. Back then it was "only" an in-memory DB. With each new SPS release, HANA became better with more DB features integrated. Fast forward to today, it is a full-fledged database platform with enterprise features that rival (and in some cases) even bests Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, et al. For customers who intend to use SAP for the foreseeable future, you would no doubt have HANA already as part of your existing if not future SAP roadmap, given that support for the traditional DBs is until 2025.
SAP HANA, which is re-written from the ground up to fully take advantage of today's modern hardware, supports multi-threaded CPU architecture, use of terabytes of memory to run its in-memory database capabilities, columnar & row based database with full-fledged compression, full support of PL-SQL and many other application components.
From a hardware perspective it is a 2-horse race with the commodity Intel x86 platforms becoming more powerful with each CPU iteration and better CPU core-to-memory ratio support, and IBM with their Power-based CPU architecture. As hardware prices continue to fall and become more powerful, it is only a matter of time before HANA hardware becomes truly commoditised.
Contras: Today SAP HANA is not only a competent database platform, but also is a very robust applications platform. As HANA continues to grow its feature set naturally there are more bugs as a result of a multitude of features. Development of SAP HANA is also diversified across multiple locations around the globe (Walldorf, India, etc.). SAP must do a better job in responding quicker to customers with issues.
Revisado el 15/8/2018
One of the best business ERP solution
Comentarios: Overall very good ERP solution, it is also to be noted that 90% of fortune 500 companies uses SAP for their all business solutions.
Puntos a favor:
SAP AG is Germany based company who has developed business integrated ERP software which cater all your business requirement.
1. SAP has different modules within the software like material management, sales and Distribution, fixed asset etc which very well integrates with each other and helps to provide in depth solution for all business requirement.
2. SAP has ability to maintain complete audit trail, which helps the business user to fix the accountability of each user.
3. Data analysis is the one of the best feature that ultimately helps the business to take effective decisions.
4. User security, user authorization system is also added advantage which helps in managing authorized access to any system data.
1. SAP is mainly suitable for large enterprises having employees strength more that 300-400, and where all roles and responsibility of the uses is clearly identified.
2. Its implementation cost and maintenance cost is high and sufficient training is also required to be given to all concerned users.
3. it is essential to have separate team who can help the user to solve all the issues related to SAP or some agency needs to be hired for such problems, which ultimately increases the cost of company.
4. Unless the roles and responsibility are not clearly identified there is no much benefit of the so called ERP solution.
5. In nutshell unless the company has good employee size and business then only SAP is suitable.